Beyond the Stepping Stones discussion

☉ Earth ☉ > long beach California

Comments Showing 1-50 of 232 (232 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) .

message 2: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) Benny was walking towards the beach, he wanted ti swim and at least seem like not a freak. He was wearing a t-shirt with a dice on it and shorts, his only clothes expect his big heavy coat. His feet were bare as well. He began to pass the volleyball court and saw a lady and looked to the ground.

message 3: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He looked over and nodded. "I play little," His southern accent peircd through and he walked over. "This is one where you do this." He tossed it up and hit it with his fist. "Right?" He moved some of his mop of brown hair out of the way.

message 4: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He caught it and tossed it to hit the ball like he did before, In all honestly he had no idea what he was doing. He stayed slightly slumped over so not to show his height. "I do this right?" He said with a half frown and s ile on his face.

message 5: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "I am Bentley. But peolpe call me That Tall kid.." He grumbled and listened. He looked back at you with his brown eyes. "A little..I do not get game very well.." He scratched the back of his head." He had to stoop over so he was eye level with you.

message 6: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He nodded. "I am from 'Bama. Very tiny town." He looked at her with a smile and stood a little more straight, THis has been the nicest person I've meet here He thought. "Do you live in this town?"

message 7: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "I have been here only a few week." He sat on the sand, still he reached about your waist. "I have kinda wandered around since then. Kind old man gave me food and water. He is over there." He pointed to a small market on the boardwalk.

message 8: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "I swam at lake near my old house in 'Bama. Not been to ocean." He stood again an began to walk towards it, he remembered this is what he came to do. "Do you want to come and swim with me?" He smiled a little, his eyes now seemed a little happy.

message 9: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He left his shirt on and just walked into the water. He finalley stood up straight one he was about half way in. He grinned. "Water is weird, its like warm." He leaned back and float on the water.

message 10: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He took a step back and wiped his eyes. "Hey! That wasnt nice.." He finished rubbing and tried to splash you back, it ws more like him picking up some water and barely throwing it. "Ha! Take that!"

message 11: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Well..So do you." With one of his hand he pushed your head towards the water. "Sister Lily did that to me a lot.." He suddenly let go of you and sorta drew back a little.

message 12: by Benny Boot (last edited Jul 03, 2016 08:35PM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He nodded but still held back. He sat in the water and just sorta watched you while playing while his hands went through the sand. He was spacing out and thinking about his "old" life and all the things and didnt even notice you at this point.

message 13: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((Psst))

message 14: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He looked at her and sighed. "I-ill..be bck." He stood up to full height and ran off. He was going to his "Home", a little shack he found by the boardwalk. He squuezed into it and say a stray dog. "At least you will not talk to me."

message 15: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) After an hour he was back at the beach, but he tried to stay clear of you. It was getting a bot dark and he was sitting on a bench, his head down and his arms wrapped around it. A small brown bag was next to him and the old man was walking back towards his shop.

message 16: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He sat up and looked throw the bag and munched on a piece of bread. He drank a water bottle. He saw you then looked back down. No. I have to be not friend with blonde lady. He was arguing with himself a little in his head as he frowned and ate in silence.

message 17: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "i-i-i-i.." He began trying to say as you walked past. "I am sorry." He said finally. "I no like sometimes to be with peolpe. I am sorry." He said again and took a bite of his bread.

message 18: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He nodded and kept his head down. "Yes. I am happy you same as me." He tries to speak. He always had a hard time with words. "I just needed to go to my tiny home."

message 19: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "But..uh.." He scratched his head. "My mind dosent wander. It stays in my head." He says with a nod. "And..uh.." He tried to close his eyes to think.

message 20: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (bye..)

message 21: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (MORNIN)

message 22: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Why do I stay in ast? Papa was mean and got what he got. Mama didn't though. She was nice. And she went bye as well. Sister Lily left beacause she was mad.." He was slowly curling up his body, pulling his legs up to his chest. "Papa had bumped my head, cant think very well."

message 23: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He scootched back as you touched him. "what you doi-" He felt the warmth and yawned a little. "What was that?" He titled his head as you stared at him. "Pretty eyes.." He mumbled, not realizing he said it alound. It seemed like it didnt work, His mind was still "fractured"

message 24: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (wut)

message 25: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) His face turned red as he put his head down, stopping the magic. Putting his hands in his heads. "I not mean to say that allowed." He sighed and let out anouther yawn. "I feel funny. I feel..watm." He lets a doozy smile let loose as he sat up again, but kept his head down once more.

message 26: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (Heeh...goodnight to you i guess)

message 27: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (hey no woories on that)

"What need heal. I not feel sick." He says, it was dark at this time and he layed his head back on the bench. His eyes were getting droopy. "Did I hurt you, papa?" He mubles, back in his own world. His mind is absolutly gone back to that day.

message 28: by Benny Boot (last edited Jul 05, 2016 08:24PM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) You are taken to a deep forest with a small cabin, woth a light on. You see a boy, it was Benny, he was actually shorter and was carrying wood to the cabin he eneterd it t see a large man, hairy and barrel-chested, drinking in the corner and a woman, someone you knew would be lovely if the didnt look so ill, was laying on a large couch. "I brought wood pa." The familar voice rang out. 'Shut up kid and stick it in the fire.' The man grumbled he nodded and set it in carefully. Bentley stoppe and was slowly trying to stop the memory.

message 29: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) It..verrry...slowly strted up again. He walked over to his father. "Anything else?'' Gerlad looked at his son and yelled. 'FUCK OFF!' He threw the bottle, it didnt break..until it hit Bentley's head. He yelled and fell to the ground and The father grabbed his son and took him to the bathroom. Then all the memories began to fast foward. It was him, about a year younger standing by a grave that read 'Maria Morrigian-May her soul get the rest she didn;t.' He was balling his eyes out. Then you see his trip to California, him meeting strangers, starving, ceying, slowly losing some of his brain power. Then you see where he lives, a pile of boxes to form walls and a pallet as a roof with other little hobo homes, a central campfire is in the middle of this large campfire. A dog is around, missing a leg an an eye.

message 30: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (Hey no worries)

message 31: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He opened his eyes and felt it leave. "Huh?..wha happen?" He rubbed his eyes. He still seemed the same but he felt like a boulder of weight was off him. "Ima..gotta go hime." He had no idea you knew anythingas he stood up and put on his big heavy coat and began to walk off, he didnt even take his bag of food. in it was a lot of food for all the peolpe in the shanty town where he lived.

message 32: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "O-oh..thank you." He said with extermly small smile as he toke the bag. "Thank you, again. Miss Hope." He tried to act like he was happy as he walked off, trying to be sneaky as he went down an alleyway and failing miserbly. He set the bag in the middle and crawled into his hut and laid back, his feet sticking out. "She was pretty..and made me feel better." He was talking to himself.

message 33: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He popped his head up when he heard a voice, hitting his "roof". "Wha?" He looked around until he saw the familar pair of glowing eyes, almost glowing in the dark. "Wha you want?" He said as he rubbed his eyes, he had moved his jacket around to use as a blanket.

message 34: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "n-no. home needs me for food. These are my friends..kinda." He says, this part was true. He brought food for the 6 othere to live off of every day.

message 35: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (no woorry)

He slowly stood and followed you, his jacket still backwards and bags over his eyes and his hair extremly ruffled and messy. "Were we going?"

message 36: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He looked at the place, confused. At his old house, he didnt have a bed either. "What are these?" He waled over to them and was a little afraid to touch them. "Do I need a passcode?"

message 37: by Benny Boot (last edited Jul 06, 2016 09:24AM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He sat on it and held the blanket tightly. "T-t-thank you." He stood once more and crushed you in s hug then quickly, with his head down. sat and crashed the moment his head hit the pillow., his feet sticking out just a little bit but he didn't care.

message 38: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He sleep for awhile and sat up, standing he rubbed his eyes and took off his jacket. "Huh..beed feels good." He forgot already what you called it knda and saw you. "Morning Miss Hope." He smiled and walked over to you and felt through his pant pocket. He pulled out what was left of his bread from yesterday and sat on the ground next you and began to eat. His eyes already began to wander around as the memories slowly began to come back to him.

message 39: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He looked at it and began to much down, not even asking for silverware, just using his hands, like he has been use to. "yummy..'' He mumbled between bites of food, he inhaled the plate and smiled. "Thank you."

message 40: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He nodded. "I have no other place to go. So yes." He spoke slower again as he stood and put on his jacket. He stooped down so not to show his height around eolpe outside, he at least guess there would be peolpe. "Why did you helps me? I was mean." He looked at her as he fixed his pants and realized he had no shoes.

message 41: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) They were too small forhim but he put them on, smiling he went outside with her. He cover hsi eyes when he saw the sun until he was use to it. "Where we goin'?" She looked at him and scratched his head, extremly confused.

message 42: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) No sooner did he relax and show his height did peolpe start pointing, oggiling at him, and staring. He quickly slumped back down. "I no like peolpe." He mutteres in a ig whisper. "Can we go somewhere." He grabbed your hand like a little kid would for protection.

message 43: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He nodded. Some laughed harder as his face went red and you grabbing his hand. "Please. Hurry. Peolpe not like me." Some guy yelled 'Hows the weather up there?' but you couldnt figure out who.

message 44: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (Hey mate. how u doin)

message 45: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (No worrys. Just asking how ya been

He followed, a little, no extremely embarressed by all the peolpe pointing and his face was the proof. "Why peolpe make fun of me?" He looked down at hope for an answer. His eyes were like puppy dog eyes, beacause he wanted to know something

message 46: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He nodded slightly. "I will follow you. Hope know what to do." He says confidently as he grips your hand tighter. He let a smile escape and looked at her.

message 47: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (peace)

message 48: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "No. Heights do not scare me. Since I am tall." He was thinking and speaking aloud. He followed her, he had let go of her hand at this time since no one was around to laugh at him.

message 49: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "whoa." He stared out the window. His eyes shined with happiness as he looked out. "Very pretty.." He says as he sticks his hand out the window. He completely didnt hear you. "What is this place? It is very cool." He looked back at her with a large grin. This is the happiest you have seen him and it was affectious.

message 50: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He nodded. "Uh-hun." And climbed up in three steps. "Do you have family?" He looked at her. He knew he didnt have any know. But maybe she did. "I have sister but I don't know where she is and.." He drifted off. He never did know you peered into his memories so he didnt know you knew the actual story.

« previous 1 3 4 5