For His Honor
This topic is about For His Honor
Book Club Reading List

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naomi (new)

Naomi Brioche | 6 comments Mod
Hey Everyone,
Most of the books from the 2016 reading list can be found at AdventistBookCenter.com or on Amazon.com, however, if you can find a better deal elsewhere or locate a copy at your local library feel free to do so. Just be sure that you have the right titles and authors for each book. This year's books are listed below:
- An Endless Falling in Love: What Eternal Life Means to You Now by Ty Gibson (April)
- Science Discovers God by Ariel A. Roth (May)
- Even These Believed by Shawn Boonstra (June) - can be found at http://store.vop.com/browse.cfm/4,941...
- Breaking the Silence by Bernie Anderson (July)
- Passionate Prayer by Brenda Walsh (August)
- Produced by Faith by Devon Franklin (September)
- Battered to Blessed: My Personal Journey by Brenda Walsh (October)
- For His Honor by Kay D. Rizzo (November/December)

message 2: by Naomi (new)

Please excuse this late correction, but due to unforeseen circumstances July's meeting was canceled. As a result, the July's book selection became August's. Hopefully, we will read "Passionate Prayer" by Brenda Walsh sometime next year. Thank you for all of your support.

message 3: by Els (new)

Els (els-the-epical) | 2 comments Hello! I was wondering if this group is, or ever was, active?

message 4: by Naomi (last edited Apr 20, 2017 10:26AM) (new)

Hi Seneca,
Yes, we're still active. None of our current members joined good reads like I had hoped, but I'll post this year's book list later this evening so that you or anyone else can take part. If you would like you can join our Google+ page in the meantime. Thanks for your interest.

message 5: by Els (new)

Els (els-the-epical) | 2 comments Wonderful! It's nice to find some other Adventist readers out there. :)