Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Learning to Fly (TNT Force Cheer #1)
This topic is about Learning to Fly
Authors of YA > YA Book Release

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) Hey everyone!

My latest book Learning To Fly just came out, and I would love to work with some bloggers to get reviews, get your blog out there, and anything else!

The book is all about all star cheerleading, a topic no other fiction author has tackled yet! I would be super interested in having my book on various blogs, in exchange for advertising your blog to my 10k+ Twitter followers, and also making a shout out to your blog on my weekly author Vlog on YouTube.

Please let me know if you are at all interested! The book came out yesterday, and I would love to work with bloggers on getting the book out there more. I have been working with some Instagram pages so far with pretty good success, but now I would like to also get my info out to readers rather than just the cheerleaders who have been seeing the info so far!

Thanks, and I look forward to chatting and working with some of you soon!

Cecily Wolfe | 4 comments I'd definitely be interested - I had several friends who were cheerleaders in high school and I know how hard they worked, just to have many classmates and adults look down on it as less than a true sport. My blog is here on Goodreads, and I will post my review here as well. Thanks very much.

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) Cecily wrote: "I'd definitely be interested - I had several friends who were cheerleaders in high school and I know how hard they worked, just to have many classmates and adults look down on it as less than a tru..."

Great! I will message you so we can chat more!