Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Contemporary Romance - 93K - Need one more Beta

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cammie (new)

Cammie Adams (cammie_adams) | 25 comments Hello all,
Seeking one last beta reader. Here's the blurb (for now. maybe.)

Wide Awake by Cammie Adams

My name is Lillian Russell, you can call me Lil. What you’re about to read is the story of how my life went from craptastic to fantastic. No, I didn’t win the lotto or meet up with a fairy tale prince. It didn’t happen overnight and it sure as hell- I mean heck, wasn’t easy.

If it weren’t for my mother, a few solid friends, and one not so solid best friend, I wouldn’t have come out on the other side as the brilliant and stable person I am today. Just kidding, I’m neither of those things. But I would have been shipped off to the nut house much sooner. That’s right. I can talk about it now. Been there, done that. Hey, was I supposed to get t-shirt?

They say love hurts. What they don’t say is that it comes in many forms and if you aren’t careful it will rip you to shreds. It also can be the most magnificent and special experience to ever happen to a human being. I took the scenic route to find my happiness…

…and this is how I got there.

A word of warning: Contains adult language and sexual scenes.

In fact, one of the things I need to know is if the book contains too much sex and if so, which scenes could possibly go or be changed.

If interested, please reply here or send a message.
Swaps always welcome.

--
Cammie

message 2: by Bella (new)

Bella Ellwood-Clayton (drbella) | 31 comments Hi Cammie,

I would be keen to swap. I have written a YA contemporary romance, 75,000 words. My website is www.drbella.com.au and my email is bella@drbella.com.au

Thanks

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat Turner | 50 comments I'd be interested in a swap if you are still looking. I have a 102k erotic romance with light paranormal elements. My email is katurner34@gmail.com.

Thanks!

message 4: by Cammie (new)

Cammie Adams (cammie_adams) | 25 comments Kirsten wrote: "I'd be interested in a swap if you are still looking. I have a 102k erotic romance with light paranormal elements. My email is katurner34@gmail.com.

Thanks!"

Hi Kirsten, I've sent you an email.