Terry Pratchett Fans discussion

Moving Pictures (Discworld, #10; Industrial Revolution, #1)
This topic is about Moving Pictures
Group Read > Group Read: Moving Pictures

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary Catelli | 58 comments Demonstrating how discretion is the better part of valor for wizards for a bit longer after Sourcery

Maggie Holmes | 13 comments I've started this one and I'm not feeling the joy. It's more confusing than usual. There is the talking dog, however, so I may stick with it.

message 3: by The Book Hermit (last edited Jul 09, 2016 01:05PM) (new) - added it

The Book Hermit I still need to read "Eric" and after reading Maggie's comment I may skip "Moving Pictures" until later.

Mary Catelli | 58 comments Maggie wrote: "I've started this one and I'm not feeling the joy. It's more confusing than usual. There is the talking dog, however, so I may stick with it."

Gaspode is great.

Mary Catelli | 58 comments I like the Librarian's role. One of his first big ones.

The Book Hermit The librarian is one of my favorite characters.

Nancy | 1 comments The Book Hermit wrote: "I still need to read "Eric" and after reading Maggie's comment I may skip "Moving Pictures" until later."

Moving pictures is great!! dont skip it! It's bout holywood, its magnetism, its power and all the delusional star struckedness we will live :)

Robert (robertgilescampbell) I agree Moving Pictures was Fantastic! :)

message 9: by RC (new) - rated it 3 stars

RC (rainchilde) | 6 comments I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I enjoyed reading it but it didn't stick with me when I finished or give me that 'that was amazing!' feeling when it ended. Even though I read this recently, its almost like I have to read it again..