Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book of the Month > August BOM 2016 Nominations

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (last edited Jul 02, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
It's time to nominate our August group read!

Qualifications:

1. One book nomination per member.
2. Book needs to be in print or available in ebook. (preferably readily available to buy new or in ebook)
3. Authors may not nominate their own books, but books written by authors who are members are eligible for nomination by other members (and authors should not campaign for their book to be selected either on the group or private message).
4. Book should be the 1st in the series or able to be read as a standalone.
5. Book should have interracial content. Can be of any category (BWWM, BMWW, AWBM, AWWM, BWAM, etc.)
6. Please add the book using 'add book/author' function above text box, so that an official Goodreads link is available.
7. After the poll is up, no more nominations will be accepted.

We can discuss if members want to nominate based on theme each month.

Group members are welcome to volunteer to lead the discussion. Let the moderator know if you'd like to lead the discussion.

*This thread will close July 14th, at which time a poll will go out to the group.

message 2: by SLW (new)

SLW | 4 comments I nominate Sweet Obsession (Men of Whiskey Row, #1) by D. A. Young

message 3: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
I'll nominate First Love Jake & Sabrina by Lena Hart

message 4: by Erica (last edited Jul 08, 2016 05:31AM) (new)

Erica (makewishdreambig) | 50 comments I would like to nominate American Bad Boy A Military Romance by Eddie Cleveland

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.