Divergent roleplay discussion

Dauntless homes > Diana Ross

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
2 bedrooms. 2 bath. Please don't RP here unless you are the characters creator or you have permission from the creator or a MOD.

message 2: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
*diana prince

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Diana opened the door to her house, closing it after she entered. She moved the baby carriage in, carefull not to wake Selena up. When she finished putting Selena in her crib, she went to the kitchen.

message 4: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai Knocked on the door.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Diana opened, surprised. "Kai?" She asked.

message 6: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai smiled, " heyy. Just wanted to come and see you and Selene" he said softly

message 7: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments (( BTW me and Jade kinda need you in the infirmiry. Ur characters came up))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She nodded. "Well, Selene is sleeping so...?" She said, chuckling.

message 9: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai smiled at her, " Yeah i just wanted to visit you. I was just missing him..." he trailed off

(( What's his best friend's name again? ))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) ((John Rivers))

She nodded, looking down. "Yeah..me too." She said.

message 11: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai looked up and wiped the tear that was by his cheek. " Can i come in di? " He asked

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She nodded, stepping aside. "I was cooking, but I just need a little more." She said.

message 13: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai smiled and walked over to the crib kissing selene's forehead.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Selene giggled, holding her hands up.

message 15: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai chuckled an dtook her hands kissing them, " Hows my little girl" he said in a soothing baby voice

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She giggled again, hitting his hands excitingly

message 17: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments (( Ur turn in Infirmiry ))

Kai smiled, " Did you miss me?" he asked cooing

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Diana smiled at the two, mixing the ingredients on the pot.

She giggled again, putting her hand on her cheeks.

message 19: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai smiled and picked her up tickling her nose with his.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Selene giggled, putting her hands on his cheeks with a smile

Diana chuckled. "He reminds me of John." She says

message 21: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai looked over to her, " Yeah she does. " And then the tears came down " This is why I didn't tell Evie. She would want to come and then she would see me weak like this" he said wiping his tears

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She frowned, walking over to him. "Hey, its okay. " She said.

message 23: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai sniffed, " Sorry. I'm a Man. I shouldn't cry" He mummered

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) she rubbed his shoulder. "Guys can cry too." She insisted

message 25: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai hugged her with selene in his arms, " Thanks" he said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) she smiled, pulling away. "Yeah. By the way, I think Evie should share this moment with you, she loves you." She added

message 27: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai sighs and nods, " I love her too.he said and then kissed selene on the cheeek

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) she bit her lip. "Then why not share this moment with her?" She asked, siting down.

message 29: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments " What moment?" He said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) "The vulnerable moments, like these." She explained.

message 31: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai sighed, " I think when you love someone you don't want them to think that your weak. you want to be strong for them" he said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She shook her head. "I know, but what the other one wants is that you love them so much, youd tell them what goes on with your life."

message 33: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai sighed, " I'll tell her when I go home" He said smiling " Now what can i feed this little princess" he said kissing selene

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She sighed, nodding. "her foods in the fridge." She said

message 35: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai opened the fridge and got her food, " Yummy" he cooed at slene openeing the bottle

message 36: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments He fed her some and then grabbed a napkin cleaning her face, " What do you do all day diana" he asked

message 37: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments (( ?))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) "Work and take care of my baby." She said, smiling at Selene.

message 39: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai smiled, " Must be work, being a teenage mom" he said recapping the food

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She shrugged. "Yeah, well its not that bad. I mean, at least I have a ray of sunshine here."

message 41: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai smirked, " Oh. Thank you" he said jokingly

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She laughed. "I meant Selene." She said

message 43: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai rolled his eyes, " I know. Something called sarcasm" he said picking selene back up and kissing her forehead

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) She rolled her eyes. "I know."

message 45: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments kai smiled and hugged Diana, " I got to go. It's late. I'll visit tomorrow, di" he said grabbing his jacket

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Diana nodded. "Sure, see you tomorrow then." She said.

message 47: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments Kai handed her selene and went out

(( kai's place with evie?))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) ((Sure. But I might not answer fast bc i have to get ready for school))

message 49: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments (( Kay :) ))

message 50: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 265 comments (( U have school today? This early? I have 2 weeks left in school ))

« previous 1