The Official Laura Thalassa Fan Group discussion

Recommended Reads > Book Recommendations: Latest Amazing Reads

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Thalassa | 21 comments Mod
Alright--let's get a thread going about recently released books that blew your mind!

message 2: by Ari (new)

Ari Reavis (arireavis) I recently read The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison I didn't know what to expect going in. It was amazing. I felt so many different emotions while reading it. My mouth was hanging open in shock practically the whole book.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Kazy wrote: "I recently read The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison I didn't know what to expect going in. It was amazing. I felt so many different emotions while reading it. My mouth was hanging open in sho..."

OMG, this one looks majorly f*cked up ... I added it right away. Seriously though, that description! I think this just got bumped up on my TBR list!

message 4: by Ari (new)

Ari Reavis (arireavis) Laura wrote: "Kazy wrote: "I recently read The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison I didn't know what to expect going in. It was amazing. I felt so many different emotions while reading it. My mouth was hangin..."

I hope you read it. It's definitely got me looking at thriller books now like, 'What have I been missing????' lol

message 5: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 7 comments Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #1) by Amelia Hutchins
Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #3) by Amelia Hutchins
Taunting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #2) by Amelia Hutchins
Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #4) by Amelia Hutchins

Love this series and Amelia Hutchins writing style!

message 6: by Laura (new)

Ruth wrote: "Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #1) by Amelia Hutchins
Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #3) by Amelia Hutchins
Taunting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #2) by Amelia Hutchins
Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #4) by Amelia Hutchins

Love this series and [author:Amelia Hutchins..."

I hear so many good things about that series!

message 7: by JadeShea (new)

JadeShea Kazy wrote: "I recently read The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison I didn't know what to expect going in. It was amazing. I felt so many different emotions while reading it. My mouth was hanging open in sho..."

What about this one is so good? Does it have romance in it? Is there abuse?

message 8: by Ari (new)

Ari Reavis (arireavis) Whitney wrote: "Kazy wrote: "I recently read The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison I didn't know what to expect going in. It was amazing. I felt so many different emotions while reading it. My mouth was hangin..."

There's twists and turns at every corner. Even when you know something is coming, the way it's carried out is great. No romance, although it may seem that way at times. There is abuse but it's not graphic, for the most part. More of brief overviews of what happened. It was a crazyyyyy, suspenseful ride.

message 9: by AlwaysV (last edited Sep 11, 2020 09:15AM) (new)

AlwaysV | 9 comments How about the book that WILL blow my mind instead ⁉️🔥
I've no doubt whatsoever that #13 in Guild Hunter Series
Archangel's Sun (Guild Hunter, #13) by Nalini Singh Archangel's Sun will do just that 💥

message 10: by AlwaysV (new)

AlwaysV | 9 comments A newly released that totally blew me away 🔥 ↙️

💝 Emerald Blaze (Hidden Legacy, #5) by Ilona Andrews Emerald Blaze💘

I'm still struggling to write a review . . . any day now ❣️