Tea Time Readers discussion

Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tilda (new)

Tilda (tildareads) | 10 comments Mod
Hi there!
Thank you for finding your way to our tea party (book club).

I thought we could use this topic to get to know each other a bit. Tell us something about yourself. Your name, your favorite books, other interests, whatever you want, really!

message 2: by Tilda (last edited Jul 02, 2016 12:25PM) (new)

Tilda (tildareads) | 10 comments Mod
My name is Tilda. I'm 16 y/o and I'm from Sweden. My favorite books are I'll Give You The Sun, Carry On, The Raven Cycle and The Engelsfors Trilogy among many, many others. I'm really excited to be a part of this book club because I love discussing books and fangirling about them. Except reading I also love bookstagramming, photography, writing and listening to music. I'm currently unhealthy obsessed with Hamilton.

message 3: by Kajsa (new)

Kajsa | 1 comments My name is Kajsa and I'm 16 y/o. I'm from Sweden aswell and I love reading (oh really?) playing computer games, listening to music & uhhh not much more tbh. My favorite books are the HP series, the maze runner series, I'll give you the sun & since you've been gone. :)

message 4: by Lu (new)

Lu (itsluagain) | 26 comments My name is Lucy, though most people call me Lu. In 14y/o and from England, Surrey. My favourite books are: The Rest Of Us Just Live Here, All The Bright Places and The Great Gatsby.

message 5: by Kristine (last edited Jul 03, 2016 11:23AM) (new)

Kristine (readerprocess) | 1 comments Hi!

My name is Kristine and I'm a 15 years old girl from Denmark. I like to read, and I can read almost everything! So I don't really have a favorite genre, but some of my favorite books is Throne of glass, Between shades of gray, Anna and the french kiss, THG, HP, All the bright places, a danish series called "Spektrum" etc. I have a lot of faves! Beside reading I also like to sing, play piano, dance, ride, and act. And I'm currently having a job at a library :)

I'm @readerprocess on Instagram!

message 6: by Anne Sofie (new)

Anne Sofie | 1 comments Mod
OK so I already wrote all this once but half of it got deleted for some reason... Hi my name is Anne Sofie, I am 15 (almost 16) and come from Denmark. I obviously love books ❤️ and some of my favorites consists of HP, THG, Throne of Glass, TMI, TID, I'll Give You the Sun as well as basically anything by Rick Riordan. When I am not reading I love bookstagramming, drawing, dancing, working out, music (my latest up session is Hamilton), and philosophy (that does not mean I am super deep, I am just very curious and speculate/worry way too much). Haha ok.. so besides that I work at a store called Søstrene Grene. I dream of traveling the whole world (Nepal, Indonesia, Africa, Egypt and the US are high of my list). I am also kind of obsessed with English. I have fallen in love with London and tend to think/dream in English instead of Danish... So that was a bit about me.. Also I am going to open my own shop with bookmarks very soon so look out for that! I am @siamybooks on instagram. Bye for now! ❤️

message 7: by Jack (new)

Jack | 1 comments Hi, I'm Jack. I'm a 15 year old trans guy from the US. Some of my favorite books are Simon VS The Homo Sapiens Agenda, Symptoms of Being Human, Lady Midnight, and The Impossible Knife of Memory. I really enjoy realistic fiction and fantasy. I don't typically read nonfiction. When I'm not reading, I ski and write. My Instagram is @bookdragon.not.bookworm . I'm really excited for the books that we will discover here.

message 8: by Manar (new)

Manar Kalaba (manarqalaba) Hi! My names is Manar I'm 15 y/o. I love reading, obviously, watching tv series, and eating

message 9: by Valentina (new)

Valentina (vale_m) Hi! I'm Val, I'm 16 years old. I'm from the Sunshine State, also known as Florida. I love to read (duh). I really really love to read romance novels but also thrillers. Some of my favorite books are: 'Shatter me' 'Forgotten' 'Delirium series' 'Cinder' and 'The Cellar' Those are a few I can remember at the top of my head. I also, recently, got really into manga, i read 'Orange' and now I'm reading 'Ao Haru Ride'. I don't have an instagram but if anyone wants to be friends on snapchat, my snapchat is xx.valentinamxx. Can't wait to talk to you all :)

message 10: by Manar (new)

Manar Kalaba (manarqalaba) Valentina wrote: "Hi! I'm Val, I'm 16 years old. I'm from the Sunshine State, also known as Florida. I love to read (duh). I really really love to read romance novels but also thrillers. Some of my favorite books ar..."

I love Delirium too!

message 11: by Nico (new)

Nico (piratesandpixiedust) Hi! I'm Dominique ✨ and I don't know if there's much more to say. I like to read! And I'm on bookstagram at @piratesandpixiedust

I'm hoping to join in with September's book

message 12: by aninkworld (new)

aninkworld | 2 comments Hello! My name is Ester and I'm from Sweden and loves to read.

My all time favorite books is Harry Potter but I love many other books to. I mostly read Fantasy, contemporary and Science Fiction but I love almost all that's well written.

When I not read I love to take photographs, write, draw and surf. My Bookstagram is Thelittlebooknerdy.

I hope to join you for the September book☺️

message 13: by Sofie (new)

Sofie (bittenbybooksblog) | 9 comments Mod
Hi everyone! My name is Sofie and I have the bookstagram account @bittenbybooks on IG. I am 21 years old and come from Denmark. I love everything about books - to read them, smell them, talk about them and take pictures of them. My favorite genres are YA, historical fiction and fantasy. I am currently reading our book of the month and I cannot wait to discuss it with you! :-)

message 14: by Bri (new)

Bri Hello everyone!

My name is Bríanna and I'm 15 years old and I'm from Ireland. My main hobbies are tap dancing, acting and swimming.
I'm not the strongest reader and I'm never motivated into reading books so I joined this group so it can help to read more.
My favourite books are "itch" by Simon Mayo, "the demon road trilogy" by Derek Landy and "flawed" by Cecelia Ahern.

I look forward to reading with you all!