YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Kinslayer (The Lotus Wars, #2)
This topic is about Kinslayer
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > The Lotus War Series By Jay Kristoff - Reading 'Kinslayer (The Lotus Wars, #2)' from November 8th 2018

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Reading Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1) by Jay Kristoff from the 1st of July, Kinslayer (The Lotus War, #2) by Jay Kristoff from the 10th of July, and Endsinger (The Lotus War, #3) by Jay Kristoff from the 20th of July 2016.

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 3446 comments I am really loving the first book so far! I admit to having to look up some of the Japanese terminology, but once I had certain words down I was fine.

I have read chapters 1-6 and part of 7 so far. So far there is a lot of world building and getting to know the characters. After reading the first several chapters, I can really feel the essence of the world. I love the steampunk elements intertwined with the Japanese culture. It is definitely not something that I've read before. It's very intriguing.

I can't wait to get to know the main character, Yukiko, more. She definitely seems like a strong heroine, which are my favorite characters to read about! Her father, Masaru, certainly seems like a broken man. I can't wait to see what brought him to his current state.

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 776 comments This book definitely was weird to me in the beginning, but now having read a few chapters more, I'm liking it. Jay Kristoff has a really unique way of writing.

Im only at chapter 5 currently, but Ill definitely be reading a lot more today since it is quite interesting. I really like Yukiko too shes quite a unique main character.

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 3446 comments I am about 65% through the book and I am loving it!

(view spoiler)

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 3446 comments The ending of this book was not what I was expecting, but it was great!

(view spoiler)

I am excited to know what happens next in the story!

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85300 comments Mod
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Reading Kinslayer (The Lotus War, #2) by Jay Kristoff from December 14th and Endsinger (The Lotus War, #3) by Jay Kristoff from Dece,ber 20th 2016. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85300 comments Mod
****************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Reading from Kinslayer (The Lotus Wars, #2) by Jay Kristoff from November 30th 2017. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

message 8: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments ***********************************************************************************************************************************

Reading from the 8th of November 2018

***********************************************************************************************************************************

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.