Foreworld discussion

Broken Sky (The Foreworld Saga)
This topic is about Broken Sky
Foreworld Saga Authors > Cover reveal

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Matson As I draw close to completion of Cloven Earth, I've been editing and cleaning up Broken Sky. I also wanted to tie the covers together and make them into a series: Red Messanger. Long-winded way to say voila,

Comments?

message 2: by Mike, Vor Dweeb (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mike Voss | 60 comments Mod
C.B. Matson wrote: "As I draw close to completion of Cloven Earth, I've been editing and cleaning up Broken Sky. I also wanted to tie the covers together and make them into a series: Red Messanger. Long-winded way to ..."

A) Looks good on my Kindle Fire HD6 !

B) I think the KW logo might impinge on the series title as is.

message 3: by Mike, Vor Dweeb (new) - rated it 5 stars

C) Wait, you lost the hazel eyes??? Best part of the original cover!

message 4: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Matson Yeah, actual cover has series name at top. For the gif I took advantage of the open bottom area. Eyes and Mongol soldiers were too complicated (liked 'em myself but...).

message 5: by Mike, Vor Dweeb (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.B. Matson wrote: "Yeah, actual cover has series name at top. For the gif I took advantage of the open bottom area. Eyes and Mongol soldiers were too complicated (liked 'em myself but...)."

What must be must be :-(

The gif is cool, though! Someday books on shelves in stores will be flashing for our attention like that!

message 6: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Matson Edging closer to pub with Cloven Earth. Here's the cover, together with the cover for Broken Sky.

description

description

Critical comments would definitely be appreciated.