st. agatha’s academy: a roleplay discussion

characters > character creation

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 05, 2016 09:18PM) (new)

Please wait for approval by a moderator before beginning to roleplay.
I realize that this is longer than the popular short template; your character does not need to be lengthy. Simply fill it out to what you consider sufficient. You may use whatever template you want (please put excessive character images under a spoiler).

full name:
nickname(s): (if applicable)
sex:
place of birth:
appearance:
personality overview:
history overview:
family overview:
greatest strength:
greatest weakness:
greatest secret:

message 2: by kaya, goddamn right you should be scared of me (new)

kaya (ananats) | 25 comments Mod
  [ ]══ l ᴜ ɪ s ᴀ
a ɪ ɴ ᴇ   [ lou ]   s ᴄ ᴏ ᴛ ᴛ
[ ] sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
[ ] sᴏᴘʜᴏᴍᴏʀᴇ
[ ] fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ

[ bᴏsᴛᴏɴ born ᴛᴏ
mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ marie-anne ▸ alive
fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ luis ▸ alive
bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ jason ▸ alive

[ ]══ a p p e a r a n c e
brown hair, almost blonde. brown eyes, almost hazel. pale skin, almost white. long hair, almost short. five foot five, almost six. forty-nine kilograms, almost fifty.
[ ]══ p e r s o n a l i t y
Curious and adventurous, Luisa Scott is without doubt one of the hardest students to keep track of. Oftentimes she'll be wandering around the grounds, wondering about something, or climbing a tree to rescue a baby bird that's fallen out of the nest. She spends most of her time with her head in the clouds, though when called down to Earth she will behave normally.

[ ]══ h i s t o r y
Born on the seventeenth of June to a rich family in Boston, the adventurous Luisa Aine Scott had the misfortune to be born into an extremely average life. She had a stable family, friends and everything she wanted.
But then everything changed, as it does. Lou was bored by the stable, safe life that she had been gifted, and began skipping school in order to explore the forest several miles away. Once her parents found out, they were livid, and made the decision to send her to a boarding school for high school.
That's how she ended up here.
b i g g e s t s ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴛ ʜ ♢ played my cards, your turn ♢ cunning ➻ outwit you in a game of chess, or on the gameboard of real life.

b i g g e s t ᴡ ᴇ ᴀ ᴋ ɴ ᴇ s s ♢ what? you lied to me? ♢ naïve ➻ won't believe that you're a traitor unless someone points it out.

b i g g e s t s ᴇ ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ♢ she's never going to tell this to anyone, her parents would kill her. she's not straight.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 06, 2016 06:20PM) (new)

❝ ĸαyα ❞ [ hiatus - school ] wrote: "
  [ ♔ ]══ l ᴜ ɪ s ᴀ
a ɪ ɴ ᴇ   [ lou ]   s ᴄ ᴏ ᴛ ᴛ
[ ♔ ] sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
[ ♔ ] sᴏᴘʜᴏᴍᴏʀᴇ
[ ♔ ] fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
 [ ♔ bᴏsᴛᴏɴ born ᴛᴏ
mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ marie-anne ▸ alive
fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ luis ▸ alive
bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ jason ▸ alive [ ♔ ]..."

Approved.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ᴀ ᴍ ʏʀ ᴇ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ s ▪ ▪ ▪ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ▫ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ▫ sᴛ. ʟᴏᴜɪs

life doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints

it takes, and it takes, and it takes

ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ ▪ There has always been a fire inside of Amy, burning steadfast and bold, that is unable to be quenched. It's a quiet sort of strength, the kind that is easier expressed through action rather than word. She's a little standoffish — but who could blame her? she's only been here for a semester and now her brother is dead — but that's okay; she is content to burn silently. Any walls that were there before have only been built up higher since November; and if anyone wants to get under her skin, they'll have to be persistent, because she's a tough nut to crack.

s ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴛ ʜ ▪ Some people say they'll do one thing and then do another; Amy is not one of those people. She's true to her word, and loyal to a fault to her loved ones and values. After all, that's why she's here.

ᴡ ᴇ ᴀ ᴋ ɴ ᴇ s s ▪ She lacks that magnetic pull, that sort of personality that gets a person friends. She ends up pushing people away even when she doesn't mean to; many perceive her seriousness and stoicism as disinterest.

s ᴇ ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ▪ She knows her brother's greatest secret, the one that he took to his grave — and she'll take it to hers, because she's afraid that if people knew, he could never be remembered the same.

ʜ ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏ ▪ In St. Louis, Missouri, there is a small, mid-century modern church built on a street corner in the 1960s. If you go there today, the senior pastor is Edward Reeves, husband to Lilith and father to none. If you flashed back eighteen years, however, he would be a father to two: a nine-year-old boy and an infant girl. But that boy grew up, and he was caught doing the wrong thing with the wrong people, and he was cut off. So he left. But his sister loved him dearly, so she followed after, leaving behind her security. And the young man found work at a school, with his sister as a student. Now, though, he's dead — so what does that make his sister?

ғ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏEdward ReevesLilith ReevesLucas Reeves

message 5: by kaya, goddamn right you should be scared of me (new)

[ ]══ s ɪ ᴏ ʙ ʜ ᴀ ɴ
a ʟ ɪ ᴄ ɪ ᴀ   [ bon ]   mc ᴇ ᴡ ᴀ ɴ
[ ] sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
[ ] jᴜɴɪᴏʀ
[ ] fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ

[ bʀᴜɴsᴡɪᴄᴋ born ᴛᴏ
mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ sarah ▸ alive
fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ lachlan ▸ alive
bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ julian ▸ alive
bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ jacob ▸ alive
bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ joshua ▸ alive
bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ samuel ▸ alive

bright orange hair. bright blue eyes. white girl skin. five foot four. fifty kilograms.
Socially awkward, but one of the bubbliest people at St. Agatha's, Siobhan McEwan is often said to be the most irritating person at the school. Regardless of what might happen, she always finds something positive about it. Even so, she finds it hard to converse with people for long periods of time, as the conversation generally devolves into awkward small talk.

[ ]══ h i s t o r y
Born on the fifth of June to a fairly well-off family in Brunswick, Maine, Siobhan Alicia McEwan was the eldest child, with four younger brothers, three of whom were triplets.
She went to elitist private schools all her life, and this one is no different. She's made a few friends — not everyone finds her intolerable.
Siobhan's life is average, and will most likely continue to be. She'll go to a fancy university and get a well-paying job, marry a rich guy she met at university and have children.
b i g g e s t s ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴛ ʜ ♢ hey! can i be your friend? ♢ happy ➻ just generally a really friendly person, she doesn't have many enemies

b i g g e s t ᴡ ᴇ ᴀ ᴋ ɴ ᴇ s s ♢ carpe diem ♢ reckless ➻ doesn't think before she acts

b i g g e s t s ᴇ ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ♢ known a thousand secrets of others, but this one she doesn't dare to spill — attempted suicide

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

[ ♔ ]══ s ɪ ᴏ ʙ ʜ ᴀ ɴ
a ʟ ɪ ᴄ ɪ ᴀ   [ bon ]   mc ᴇ ᴡ ᴀ ɴ
[ ♔ ] sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
[ ♔ ] jᴜɴɪᴏʀ
[ ♔ ] fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
 [ ♔ bʀᴜɴsᴡɪᴄᴋ born ᴛᴏ
mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ sarah ▸ alive
fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ lachlan ▸ alive
bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ julian ▸ a..."

Approved.

message 7: by kaya, goddamn right you should be scared of me (last edited Jul 07, 2016 05:42PM) (new)

[ ]══ b ᴇ ɴ ᴊ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ɴ
i ᴀ ɪ ɴ   [ ben ]   m ᴇ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ᴛ
[ ] sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
[ ] jᴜɴɪᴏʀ
[ ] mᴀʟᴇ

[ isʟɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ ( ᴜᴋ ) born ᴛᴏ
mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ marie ▸ alive
fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ joseph ▸ alive
bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ james ▸ deceased
sɪsᴛᴇʀ ▸ caroline ▸ alive
bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ jude ▸ alive

black hair, shaved. dark brown eyes. dark skin. paralysed from the waist down, uses either wheelchair or crutches to get around
The world's biggest cynic, Benjamin Meurant, is a seventeen-year-old boy with a love of backgammon. Ben tends to point out flaws, fallacies and just about everything else in a sardonic, 'that was obvious, why do i have to point it out' tone. He refuses to apologise for saying things people didn't like, generally accompanying the refusal with a comment along the lines of 'get over it' or 'grow a thicker skin'.

[ ]══ h i s t o r y
Born on the sixteenth of March, Benjamin Iain Meurant was the second of four children. He was born with both legs working fine, but when he was twelve he was involved in a car accident which killed his older brother and paralysed him from the waist down.
Halfway through freshman year, Ben transferred to St. Agatha's.
b i g g e s t s ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴛ ʜ ♢ i can do it, i can do it ♢ determination ➻ considering he uses crutches to lift himself up and down flights of stairs every day, it's not really surprising.

b i g g e s t ᴡ ᴇ ᴀ ᴋ ɴ ᴇ s s ♢ i'm pathetic, useless ♢ self-doubt ➻ stems from his disability, and at one point caused depression

b i g g e s t s ᴇ ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ♢ if you thought it'd be that he's not actually disabled, you're wrong. it's something he discovered a while ago but didn't dare to tell his parents that he know — they're not his parents.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

[ ♔ ]══ b ᴇ ɴ ᴊ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ɴ
i ᴀ ɪ ɴ   [ ben ]   m ᴇ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ᴛ
[ ♔ ] sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
[ ♔ ] jᴜɴɪᴏʀ
[ ♔ ] mᴀʟᴇ
 [ ♔ isʟɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ ( ᴜᴋ ) born ᴛᴏ
mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ marie ▸ alive
fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ joseph ▸ alive
bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ▸ james..."

Approved.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 07, 2016 06:59PM) (new)

Name: valentina celeste cortez
First Name: valentina
Middle Name: celeste
Last Name: cortez
Aliases: Ley, TiTi

Date of Birth: august 5, 1998
Zodiac leo
Birthstone peridot

Family:
Mother: Marlena Cortez
Father: Hernado Cortez
Any other family including siblings Xaviar, Desmond, and Cadence Cortez
Year in School: junior

Biological Information
Appearance

Full physical description

Valentina was definitely graced by the gods, when she was born. She was a beautiful baby girl, with silkiest hiar. Her hair however was different from her family who had naturally been brown; she was naturally born with a brown blondish hair.

She has beautiful skin, that had a color that envied pure gold. She was given a beautiful sun kissed skin. She would never burn in the sun, as the sun would simply add a natural glow to her skin. Her parents had always made sure when she was young, that she would bathed in the baths with the most nuroshing oil and scents. Her lotions would be made by the best, never once irritating her sensitive skin.

As the girl grew older and her figure began to mature, never went unnoticed. She would perky round c cup breasts, along with a stomach that was toned and flat. Her bum was perfectly rounf and firm, but showed her very few of her stretch marks. She wasn’t ashamed of them, she was quite proud of the way they showed. Now, at the age of 16, she was blessed with her waist length hair, that she either keep up in ponytail or down. She wasn’t a big fan of curling so naturally she kept it wavy

Unlike her mother she was fairly short, around the height of 5’3. She couldn’t help but get annoyed at the height difference between others, but she hated to complain about it even more than necessary. She had a tattoo of her abuelas name and death date on her shoulder written in Arabic. She purposefully had it done, to be reminded never to give up even against her father’s wishes.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality:

Valentina has always been the to type to speak her mind, she never really did have a filter. Her mother had always taught her that it is always better to stand up for what is right. She is very witty with her words and sarcasm could definitely be her second language. She naturally has a personality that she gets along with anyone even if she doesn’t partially like them. She tries hard to be a peace maker, but sometimes her insecurities get the best of her. She easily compares herself to others, and it could make her a bit bitter and mean. None of the less she likes making people happy even if it makes her feel vulnerable.

Strengths:

Her greatest strength is her keen eye for people true intentions. She has always been able to see what people truly think, which causes her to know when she has gained a friend or foe. She knows when a person is lying to her face, which is something she cant stand. When you lie to her, and she finds out she would rarely give anyone a second chance.

Weaknesses:

Her weakness is that she had problems with reading because of her dyslexia. She can never read outloud because she gets easily confused. She can easily understand music, but when a book is infront of her, she refuses in the slightest to say anything outloud. She was always embarrassed about it, and only close people to her know her disorder.

History:

On the beautiful day of august 5, our beautiful girl named Valentina had been born in the Cortez family. She was born in the of the Cortez family as their fourth child, and youngest child. She was not even expected to live, since her mother had trouble during the pregnancy. None of the less she was the miracle child. She was born perfectly healthy with an abnormal color of hair, that was mixed with black and grey. She was given the title of the Wise Child.

When she was growing up she was never exactly fit in with her family. She was treated as a favorite of the four children, but still her siblings loved her. She was particulary close to the eldest brother Xaviar, he would secretly teach her the art of the dance. She would always enjoy the way her brother would dance in the living room.She not only enjoyed that but her sister Candence, had taught her how to play the harp. She enjoyed the sound, which her mother was very proud.of.

Sadly enough, her mother had soon died of a sickness that could not be cured. On her death bed she asked her little girl to play a tune of joy on her harp. When her mother almost left, she gave her a beautiful sterling bird that played a beautiful sound. Her mother said to keep the bird very protected because it would her pet. That day her and her mother named it, Violetta. In return her mother asked her to play the harp in sync with birds singing. She never once went against her wishes, so she played until her last breathe was given. The same day she never once placed after, since the age of 11.

When she later got sick herself, it caused a case of amnesia. She has lost some of her thoughts, she couldn’t remember some moments with her parents or siblings. This somehow made her a bit more distant, and a little bit more rebellious. She protested the idea of leaving at first, but she was told not to return until she understood what it meant to be respectful. She disowned her families name. She hated the role of titles, she wanted to be just valentina not a just some rich girl.. She wanted to make new friends, and start a new adventure. It was cut short when she was sent to saint agatha’s. She hated the idea with a passion but like always whatever her father said goes,

Secret

Her deepest secrets include that she has the disability called dyslexia. When she has something such as a book placed infront of her, she is not able to read it all. She would be embarrassed if anyone knew, she couldn’t stand the thought of people teasing about it. She also is bisexual, she is attracted to both male and female. She is not as ashamed, but her family doesn’t know

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ᴅ ᴀ ɴ ɪ ᴇ ʟᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ᴛ ▪ ▪ ▪ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ▫ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ▫ ᴡᴀsʜɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ, ᴅ.ᴄ.

you are the thunder; i was the rain

i want to know if i'll see you again

ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ ▪ Daniel is charismatic — not naturally, no; it's calculated, like everything else. Tilt your head this way. Blink more often, or less. Nod here. Don't break eye contact. Lean in. No one exists beyond the person he's talking to. He knows how to engage. A talent? No. It's practiced, like everything else. And that's the thing — Daniel isn't talented in any way. He does well in classes because he studies his ass off. He's good at talking to people because he learned how. And in some way, that gives him a better understanding of people. It's easier to know them, to help them, when you had to learn the same things yourself. Not that Daniel publicizes this. He helps people very exclusively, picking and choosing carefully, and keeping it quiet. After all, he has an image to uphold, the shining untouchable that lies in the nation's capital. The pristine image of the perfect son — the one that he's too afraid to tarnish.

s ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴛ ʜ ▪ It's no secret to his classmates that Daniel's strength lies in his understanding of the English language. He can read deep into it, into connotations and tones and fallacies; he can command it, too, make it bend to his will. After all, anything less would not be acceptable from the son of the president's speechwriter.

ᴡ ᴇ ᴀ ᴋ ɴ ᴇ s s ▪ When you grow up in the flashy circles of Washington, D.C., it's hard to not be a little bit elitist. Everything in life has come freely to Daniel; while he's a hard enough worker, he's never actually had to work that hard to earn anything. And yes, he holds things to certain standards and he can't help but look down at things — or people — that don't meet them.

s ᴇ ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ▪ It's socially unacceptable to say bad things about the recently deceased, but if we're being honest — Dicky Hines was a dick. And he and Daniel might have run in the same circles at St. Agatha's since they were both above average in academics, that doesn't mean they got along, because Dicky definitely did some things that weren't cool. So when Dicky started bullying the exchange student for her English skills, well, no one would know if Daniel were to start tutoring her on the side, now, would they? And if anything were to happen between them after that — no one would need to know.

ʜ ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏ ▪ Call it love, call it a marriage of convenience — it resulted in Daniel all the same. Robert Everett, former presidential speechwriter, and Rebecca Goldstein, crusader for Judeo-Christian values in the contemporary age, were practically a match made in Heaven. It wasn't a loveless marriage; Daniel's parents cared about each other, and they cared about him; they cared enough to keep their affairs a secret from the rest of the world and to keep Daniel far away once he was old enough. And for that, he cannot fault them; he's better off here, at St. Agatha's, working to reach a point where he can actually make a name for himself someday.

ғ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏ ▪ Robert Everett (speechwriter) ▫ Rebecca Goldstein (senator)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

ᶰᵒᵛᵃ-ᶜᵃᶰᵉ {ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵉᶰᶤᵘᶰᵉ ʷʳᶤᵗᵉʳ} wrote: "Name: valentina celeste cortez
First Name: valentina
Middle Name: celeste
Last Name: cortez
Aliases: Ley, TiTi

Date of Birth: august 5, 1998
Zodiac leo
Birthstone peridot

Family:
Mother:..."

Approved.

message 12: by kaya, goddamn right you should be scared of me (last edited Jul 07, 2016 09:07PM) (new)

Rea wrote: "
﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎
the jolly [ v e n o m ]
﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊「━━ O p h e l i a M a v r i D i s t i c o ━━━━━━━━━━━━」
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍living is a cup ..."

Approved.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

juleeyaa wrote: "P E R S E P H O N E M O O N
red ; 18 ; senior ; nyc, ny
"do not confuse my kindness for weakness"

appearance:
oh, my dear. she is beautiful
because she has been crafted
by the gods themselves. ..."

Approved.

message 14: by kaya, goddamn right you should be scared of me (last edited Jul 08, 2016 05:14PM) (new)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A L A N A   J E M I M A   H A R V E Y — W H I T E
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  freshman   fifteen   female   from los angeles   born ides of july

p E R s O N a L I t Y
Alana is basically your average cutesy Instagram teen, except she's prettier than most and smarter than most and much more athletic. She's bubbly and bright and gets excited over small things like a dandelion growing in a crack., bursting out with bright green and yellow on a dull grey background.

h I S t O R y
Born in Los Angeles (view spoiler) , CA, to a upper-middle class family of African-Americans, Alana Jemima Harvey-White grew up loved and accepted by her family. Obviously, being black and living in America, she was bullied at school due to her skin colour, and found solace in swimming. Although she now wants to be a model, Alana previously wanted to be an Olympic swimmer.

g R E a T E s T   S e C R e T ➻ she's always tried to fit in, but on one occasion it was just too much, and she wore long sleeves for the next month and a half

g R E a T E s T   S t R E n G T h ➻ determination ➻ alana doesn't give up. it's worked so far, and she doesn't see a need to change her strategies.

g R E a T E s T   W e A K n E S s ➻ mental instability ➻ suicide attempts & self harm lead to death, so that's probably a pretty obvious weakness

f A M i L Y
    mother ; kara white
    father ; ovid harvey
    brother ; jackson harvey-white
    sister ; amelia harvey-white

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 08, 2016 05:44PM) (new)

ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ᴡᴅ ᴇᴄ ᴏ ᴄ ᴋ ▪ ▪ ▪ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ▫ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ▫ ᴘᴀʟᴏ ᴀʟᴛᴏ

ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ ▪ Listen, my friend. When your last name is de Cock, you need to have a sense of humor. And Matt does. You want to make dick jokes about his name? Go for it, man. He'll roll with it. If nothing else, Matt's a nice guy. And the thing is, he doesn't have a whole lot else — he's probably the least talented person to ever live. And he does work hard to do well. He really does. He seeks out help, studies hard... and is a straight-C student. Well. He does excel at history, at which he has managed to be consistently second-best at ("if you work on your writing, Matt, you could do better..."), and that's about it. That's all he's good at. History, and puns, and making people laugh. And you know? He's kind of okay with that. Except for that whole future thing, because he's not really sure he has a future for himself.

s ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴛ ʜ ▪ A (former) boy scout is always prepared. And Matt is the kind of guy who's ready for any situation. Which is partially because he's adaptable as a result of never actually having a solid plan (he's bad at those, too), and partially because he thinks of every possible outcome. He's supposed to bring chips? He'll bring regular and kosher, just in case. You want him to grab you a coffee? He'll bring one decaf too. It's a certain level of consideration for others, and also his need to feel ready for whatever life's going to throw at him.

ᴡ ᴇ ᴀ ᴋ ɴ ᴇ s s ▪ He's just... not smart. Sure, he has common sense. He's not an idiot, after all. But there's one thing he's great at, and that's it? He's good at memorizing those kinds of sequences and stories. But applying things? Awful. He couldn't tell you which plant would do more photosynthesis in a water environment. He probably couldn't find x if you gave him y. Sure, his grammar isn't atrocious, but that doesn't mean he can read into Keats or Yeats or whatever. Those things just don't click for him.

s ᴇ ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ▪ Once, he stole a Band-Aid from the box at the supermarket for a papercut. And he never told anyone. Ever. He still feels guilty about it to this day.

ʜ ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏ ▪ There's not much to be said about Matt and his past. His parents were fine. He did, however, grow up with a special needs brother, and as a result, there was less focus on Matt. Which is fine — Luke is Matt's world. He'd give anything to help him. But the fact of the matter was that his parents just couldn't find the time to raise both of them between that and their work, so it was easier to find a place where Matt could hopefully improve his academic prowess. Which hasn't exactly been working, but, well, he's still trying. He'll get there eventually.

ғ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏ ▪ Dwight de Cock (father) ▫ Elizabeth de Cock (mother) ▫ Luke de Cock (brother)

anya forger ⭐ (jim) (sungkew) | 23 comments
[ ♛ ]   ᴍʏ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs﹐ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ.
SUMMER HYESONG PARK; ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ﹐ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ﹐ sᴀʟᴇᴍ ᴍᴀ
♚ :: long black hair, dark brown eyes, 5 foot 3 inch, 112 pounds
Summer is a little bit like a sucker punch to the face. She's a rush of adrenaline and chaos, a cocktail of all the girls your mother told you were bad news. She's the one that's had more drunken nights than she's had friends, the one that doesn't know how to settle down, the one that lives for every single high. But maybe there's more to her than that. Maybe there's more underneath than just a troublemaker. And maybe, just maybe, it's even worse.
[ greatest strength ] Summer is brave. there's no other way to describe it. she takes risks and tries to live her life without fearing anything. courage is something she emulates and she's damn proud of that.

[ greatest weakness ] reckless. Summer is reckless. with all that courage comes a certain responsibility that Summer just doesn't have. it gets her in trouble, it makes her a bad influence, and it leads to a life of terrible decisions and inevitable consequences.

[ biggest secret ] the reason she transferred is something she doesn't want anyone at st. agatha to know. then again, the more you look into her old school, the more obvious it becomes, and the more you look at Summer, the more you understand why something like this happened. she's reckless and doesn't think before taking leaps. someone was bound to get hurt eventually.
Summer's life before transferring to St. Agatha is a bit of a mystery to everyone but her. All anyone knows is that she comes from a school that rivals their own, a school that always tries to one-up them, and that's a good enough reason for her to be hated by most. Besides, it's clear that she's been a trouble-maker all her life, and there has to be a reason she transferred here -- one that she avoids every time she's asked. She's trouble, and St. Agatha's knows that when it sees it.
[ family and relationships ]
▪ father: haneul park; 45; alive
▪ mother: minseo park; 44; alive
▪ uncle: jihoon park; 56; alive
[ ]  ɪ·ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

jennalyn ♡ wrote: "[ ♛ ]   ᴍʏ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs﹐ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ.
SUMMER HYESONG PARK; ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ﹐ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ﹐ sᴀʟᴇᴍ ᴍᴀ
♚ :: long black hair, dark brown eyes, 5 foot 3 inch, 112 pounds
Summer is a little bit like..."

Approved.

message 18: by juno. (last edited Jul 11, 2016 12:34AM) (new)

juno. (junosummers) | 32 comments
ɴ ɪ ᴋ ɪ ᴛ ᴀᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴʜ ᴏ ɪ ʏ ɪ▪ ▪ ▪17 ʏᴇᴀʀs ▫ ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ ▫ нoɴɢ ĸoɴɢ

and we'll never be royals ; it don't run in our blood

that kind of luxe just ain't for us ; we crave a different kind of buzz

ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ ▪ Nikita has a reputation for dressing flashily, aka, just a little more revealing than she should really be. This is because she's deathly afraid of being ignored, even if it means people will talk about her behind her back, or be disapproving of her. She's a bit of a try-hard and desperate and some people see that as being fake or insincere, but once you get to know her properly, she's a fiercely loyal friend, is very practical, diligent and hardworking, and is definitely not a tattletale.

s ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴛ ʜ ▪ Nikita has an exceedingly good memory and is a diligent worker.

ᴡ ᴇ ᴀ ᴋ ɴ ᴇ s s ▪ She's kind of attention-seeking and fake, to put it bluntly.

s ᴇ ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ▪ She wasn't born rich like many people think she is, which she tries to cover up by name dropping brands.

ʜ ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏ ▪ Elise, Nikita's mother wasn't very rich. In fact, her family background wasn't great, and by the age of 18, she'd become entirely estranged from her family, and was hovering above the line of poverty. She had Nikita from a one night stand before they both emigrated to the US when Nikita was five years old. When Nikita was 9, Elise married a man many years her elder for his money. Elise and the man got a divorce when Nikita was 11 years old.

However, her second marriage into the prestigious Park family was one out of love. At the time, Nikita was 13 years old. Although her new husband, Neal, was known to not be a faithful one, Elise loved him very much, though his family? Not so much. They treated her and Nikita like they don't exist, as they disapprove of his choices and think that Nikita's mother is a gold digger. Desperate for acceptance of the Park family, Elise coached Nikita on how to identify luxury goods, good wine and similar topics, thinking it was her poor background that turned them off her instead of the unfounded claim that she was a gold digger, but still failed to make the family like them more.

This all led to Nikita thinking that she has to hide her less than wealthy origins, and her motto becoming "any attention is good attention". Three years of being treated like she doesn't exist by her family doesn't do wonders for the psych, which is why she dresses as provocatively as she can in school.

ғ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏ ▪ Neal Park ; father ▫ Elise Chan ; mother ▫ Noah Park ; cousin

ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛx ▫ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ ʙʏ aubree.

message 19: by corina, and it's you that i've been waiting to find (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 22 comments Mod
ᴊᴜɴᴏ ; [ very nice ! ] wrote: "ɴ ɪ ᴋ ɪ ᴛ ᴀᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴʜ ᴏ ɪ ʏ ɪ▪ ▪ ▪17 ʏᴇᴀʀs ▫ ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ ▫ нoɴɢ ĸoɴɢ

and we'll never be royals ; it don't run in our blood

that kind of luxe just ain't for us ; we crave a different kind of buzz

ᴘ ᴇ ʀ ..."

Approved.

message 20: by corina, and it's you that i've been waiting to find (new)

corina (molteneyes) | 22 comments Mod

M I R E I L L E   A N A Ï S   A L S A C E
╾────── ✧ ╾──────
ғᴏʀᴇɪɢɴ ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ
[ xviii × senior × bi × nantes, fr ]

× personality ━━ it's only fair to give everyone a fighting chance, to allow them the same respect and kindness until they prove they don't deserve it. An innocent until proven guilty mindset. Mireille has done this her whole life — and no where has she been more disappointed than at St. Agatha's. If not for her determination to not leave this place as a loser, if not for all the money her parents had spent getting her a spot in this exchange program... she would have left long ago. But Mir isn't a quitter, and she's not some whiny French brat either. The distrust of her classmates, the way they make fun of her broken English (accented, but continually getting better), are just spurs in the side of her will. If their offhand, thoughtless comments hurt, if how lonely she feels sometimes grinds painfully against her heart... Well. That's for Mireille, and Mireille alone to know. Her hatred for this place is something she wears behind a facade of contentment and happiness. Something she pushes away with the help of the few friends she's made. But Mireille, for the most part, keeps to herself. Maybe it was just another thing, like her strangeness, like her accent, that prompted her peers to push her away. But more than likely, this habit came as a result of the way they ostracized her once the novelty of a French exchange student wore off. Mir still keeps a smile on her face and a kind word for most, though — no matter how tired she feels of it all.

× strength ━━ don't tell Mireille she can't do something — it's like saying hey, Mir, I dare you to do this thing. She's a fighter, always has been, in her mixed martial arts classes, in school, around her peers, and especially now, at St. Agatha's. Mir doesn't quit, she doesn't complain. She just puts a smile on her face and keeps fighting — sometimes past the point where she should have said enough.

× weakness ━━ in French, Mir speaks fluently, easily, she's witty and quick, there are few hesitations and fewer mistakes. Although French schools require English classes at a young age, Mireille never understood the intricacies of the language, was never able to find how to fluently express herself and her thoughts. In English, Mireille is a lesser version of herself, only a fraction of what she really is. The language itself is a cage for her.

× secret ━━ no one knows exactly how much she hates St. Agatha's. There are very few things Mireille hates — it's such a strong, often unnecessary word — but this school has earned its place on this short list, alongside eggplant and ignorance. It's not Mir's fault she's been driven to such an emotional extreme, all while trying to keep optimism in her veins and a smile on her face. Such oxymorons can't viably remain in balance for so much longer.

× history ━━ nantes is a beautiful city, full of light and culture and activity. Maybe that's why Mireille neatly avoided the 'snobby, bitchy Parisienne' stereotype (a false one, anyways), despite spending most of her childhood in Paris, following her father's work at the Sorbonne. Mir loves France, loves everything about it — and she misses it more than anything. But she understands why her parents wanted her to be part of the exchange program: widening of horizons, new viewpoints, better English. She doesn't blame them (maybe a little); mostly, she just misses them, misses her older brother. Misses her home. Because this place? Mireille will never be able to see it as home. This is just a temporary stop, an obstacle she's almost done with. She's ready to leave, ready to forget everything she's said or done here, everything that's been said or done to her. And she's almost there, too — she just has to survive the rest of senior year. And, of course, the aftermath of that disastrous fire.

× family ━━ florine alsace ( mother ; bank cfo )
théodore alsace ( father ; history professor, sorbonne )
lucien alsace ( older brother ; med student )

message 21: by tori (new)

tori | 5 comments
W I L L I A M ⦁ J A M E S ⦁ D U V A L L
────────────────────────────────────
seventeen × homme × bisexual × junior
jake cooper ××× brown ; blue ; 6' ; 180 lbs ; piercing
│▴ greatest strength ; the ability to piss of his parents
│▾ greatest weakness ; his temper and his attitude
│▸ biggest secret ; Will is the kind of guy that rarely keeps secrets, nor does he really do anything that merits secret-keeping. But one thing he refuses to tell anyone that doesn't already know is that he can't help but cry when he gets too upset. Boy does he hate it.
P E R S O N A — Will has never been the guy you want to bring home to mom and dad. Oh, no, not Will with his pack a day problem or his smart remarks or his carelessness in life. That honor fell to his older, smarter, and generally better brother, Elliot. Not that Will minded so much—at first. It was better not having to make so many good first impressions, easier to slack off than to work so hard only to be told it wasn't good enough. But now he can't deny how shitty it all is, being called the delinquent simply for seeking attention from his parents. So yeah, he is angry and he is bitter, but only because his bad attitude is the only way he can manage to get his mom and dad to bat an eye his way.

H I S T O R Y — Ever since he was a little kid, his mother always told him how he should strive to be more like Elliot and how Elliot was going to go far in life with that big brain of his. And, for awhile, Will really did try. He would go to school and do his homework and be the well-mannered young man his parents wanted. But it always seemed his best was never good enough. Will never could quite solve that equation in math or give a speech without stuttering a little, his parents constantly pointing out these little flaws and tsking and tuting at him, telling him he should do better. They never listened when he told them he was trying his hardest. Rather, they'd tell him Well, try harder. Look at how wonderfully Elliot can do it! You should really aim to be more like him, you know. And after years of that, years of being unfairly compared to his perfect brother, Will decided he had had enough.

At first, he rebelled in small ways. Would fail to turn in an assignment or would stay out a little past curfew. And then it became skipping class altogether and staying out all night to drink and smoke and party. Will absolutely loved his newfound freedom, his life suddenly swirling with possibilities now that the weight of his responsibilities had been eradicated. After months of this unruly behavoir, his parents finally put their foot down, an act Will had been waiting for. And while Will knew his parents would respond, he had never thought that they'd ship him away, off to some prestigious academy in the middle of no-where. Will yelled—a lot—and tried to fight this unfair ruling, but his parents were dead set. And after three years of this damn academy, Will can't say he's forgiven his parents. If anything, he despises them even more.
( mom ) sarah duvall ; fifty-seven ; dentist
( dad ) kyle duvall ; fifty-nine ; veterinarian
( brother ) elliot duvall ; nineteen ; college student

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

awkward potato wrote: "

W I L L I A M ⦁ J A M E S ⦁ D U V A L L
seventeen × homme × bisexual × junior

jake cooper ××× brown ; blue ; 6' ; 180 lbs ; piercing
──..."

Approved

message 23: by kaya, goddamn right you should be scared of me (new)

-мiпx wrote: "[⚡]

N A O M I A M A R AI S M A I L:: female, junior, heterosexual, 17
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ; ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✦PERSONALITY
Curiosity is ..."

Approved.