st. agatha’s academy: a roleplay discussion

general > inquiries

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Feel free to submit any questions, suggestions, or other inquiries; our moderators will work to get back to you as soon as possible.

message 2: by kaya, goddamn right you should be scared of me (new)

kaya (ananats) | 25 comments Mod
*question above needs to be answered by head moderator, as does this one*
are there any particularly important school rules/punishments and if so what are they?

message 3: by kaya, goddamn right you should be scared of me (new)

also, how disability-friendly is the school (wheelchair-accessability)?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

shad; i'm not actually sure. i think that depends on whether or not the group is still active by then, and what point in the timeline this takes place.

kaya; to your first question, i'll make a list. for your second, it's an old school with old buildings, but i think it's reasonable to say that they probably added wheelchair ramps that are up to code.

message 5: by kaya, goddamn right you should be scared of me (new)

thanks!

message 6: by Willa (new)

Willa Valentine (paper.seas) (paperseas) May I suggest an addition to the sports list?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Shoot.

message 8: by Willa (new)

Willa Valentine (paper.seas) (paperseas) Fencing? It might be a good idea since it teaches discipline and respect at a level other sports don't? Fencing is all about Right of Way (or at least foil-fencing and to an extent sabre and epee fencing) and maturity is a key-aspect. Plus a lot of colleges and high schools have fencing as a sport. (If you can't tell, I fence)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, I'll add it.