Angela B. Chrysler discussion

SHOUT OUT!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Chrysler (abchrysler) | 163 comments Mod
Just opening a chat so we can mingle. How is everyone doing tonight?

message 2: by Ed (new)

Ed Ireland (edireland) | 35 comments HI ANG!!!!!!!!
Doing fairly well. Did my 6PM slot...nobody bit, but I did it anyway! Also threw a quick blog together about Indie Pride Day. It's here at https://fanfictales.wordpress.com/201...

message 3: by Ed (new)

Ed Ireland (edireland) | 35 comments The trailer for F&L TotD2...yes, I gave it that name...is really good. Did you get Alexander for that one too?

message 4: by Angela (new)

Ed wrote: "The trailer for F&L TotD2...yes, I gave it that name...is really good. Did you get Alexander for that one too?"

I did it :) THRILLED with how it turned out :)

message 5: by Angela (new)

Ed wrote: "HI ANG!!!!!!!!
Doing fairly well. Did my 6PM slot...nobody bit, but I did it anyway! Also threw a quick blog together about Indie Pride Day. It's here at https://fanfictales.wordpress.com/201......"

:)
I feel like I haven't seen you in forever :)

message 6: by Ed (new)

Ed Ireland (edireland) | 35 comments I've returned to the nightmare of daytime called work...I feel I have to lay some of the blame at the feet of the book-buying public for that. If they did their job and purchased enough copies, I would still be a man of leisure.
Also, we moved a bit further south from Miami to Homestead. We're almost right at the entrance of the Overseas Highway that goes to the Keys. We have a beautiful lake outside surrounded by beautiful palm trees and filled with beautiful alligators.
The kittens are growing and ready to go. We're keeping 2 of them. One is my favorite and the other figured out the way to stay was by attaching herself to my daughter.
My wife is recovering well and has adopted a clutch of ducklings. Unfortunately, little Pastelito met one of the gators and now she holds a duck-watch at night, armed with stones for shooing the gators off.

message 7: by Angela (new)

Ed wrote: "I've returned to the nightmare of daytime called work...I feel I have to lay some of the blame at the feet of the book-buying public for that. If they did their job and purchased enough copies, I w..."

LOL... We're in New York. Our summers are hotter than Miami and colder than the North Pole. Go figure. We have seasonal flooding... and that's about it :)

Gators... We have garden snakes :)

message 8: by Ani (new)

Ani Manjikian (lonehorseend) | 13 comments Tired, but had 125 visits to my blog today...

message 9: by Angela (new)

Ani wrote: "Tired, but had 125 visits to my blog today..."

WAHOOO! :)