Addicted to YA discussion

The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2)
This topic is about The Rose & the Dagger
Series > The Rose & the Dagger

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - added it

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5315 comments Mod
What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part?

Crystal The whole book is beautifull!!!! I cant even pinpoint my favorite part! But i loved the ending i criedd

Sidny (sweetgirlsid) | 28 comments I loved this book and was happy it was only two books in the series. The characters are incredible and of course the writing is beautiful.

VictoriousforChrist7 | 17 comments OMG OMG I LOVED IT!! I mean there sre a lot of bad second nd parters but this was lovely and well written i like Kahild anf Sharzazad they Re the perfect couple :) im only sad thwt a few good characters died:(

Katelyn Kubosh (katelynkubosh) Oh my gosh. My heart is filled with so much warmth and extinguished anguish! I am at an utter loss of words after this book... I just finished it tonight.

In the chapter "The Dagger," I literally dropped my book after reading of Khalid. Anyone else's heart stop with Jahandar's actions?

Katelyn Kubosh (katelynkubosh) VictoriousforChrist7 wrote: "OMG OMG I LOVED IT!! I mean there sre a lot of bad second nd parters but this was lovely and well written i like Kahild anf Sharzazad they Re the perfect couple :) im only sad thwt a few good chara..."

I completely agree. The ending definitely shocked me! I did NOT see it coming!

message 7: by Kaprisha (new) - added it

Kaprisha Campbell Erika wrote: "What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part?"

I checked it out today can't wait to start it loved bok 1

ℓуηη, ℓσкιѕℓутнєя¢ℓαω | 188 comments I still need to read book 1 D: But I've currently got both from the library and am determined to get through them!

Crystal Yesss please do they are amazing

Katelyn Kubosh (katelynkubosh) Near the end of the novel, I started to question how the book could possibly wrap up without being a trilogy! Had there been no epilogue, I would have thought there could be more books! (I really want more.)

Crystal I want more too but there was an epilogue

Mukhlisa (lisaismynickname) For those who finished the book, anyone actually thought that girl (view spoiler) betrayed them?

Crystal You mean the one who said she was actually on their side but was pretending to be aganist them? I thought she shouldnt have been forgiven so easily -.-