Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Update cover image

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nan (new)

Nan (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments Hmmmm..... so I'm not sure if I should change the original cover or create an ACE (alternate cover edition). I did a bit of googling of the ISBN and the image currently on display does match with the Amazon cover....

Could you provide me a bit of more details about the publisher, book pages and if they mention anything about editions?

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14557 comments Nandar wrote: "Hmmmm..... so I'm not sure if I should change the original cover or create an ACE (alternate cover edition)."

Yes, create an ACE. Covers are not replaced on GR unless they are obviously wrong.

message 3: by Nan (last edited Jul 04, 2016 12:27AM) (new)

Nan (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments Amazon lists ISBN 0913922005 book as a Third Print edition... so it could possibly just share the same ISBN with the current edition you have. Nevertheless my resolution for this is to update GR ISBN 9780913922002 info as third print edition and cut the white borders around the book image because that was irking me too.
I also created an ACE for your edition as well https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...