Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Updating description on book

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea DiCicco | 10 comments Hello, I contacted yesterday about changing my old cover details on my book 'The Lonely Teddy Bear.' The cover is now changed, however, the old synopsis remains. The updated description should read as follows:

~Jink, has spent the majority of his days sitting in his chair by the window in his Victorian home peering out in solitude. After years of waiting for the return of Janie, he grows ever restless. The memories of her are bittersweet and painful like honey and jagged glass. Jink can think of nothing else. One day while gazing out his window in his large empty house it occurs to him that this window has become his own glass cage. Jink quickly grows resentful and decides that he has had enough. He packs his belongings in his suitcase and takes off across the country to fill the void of emptiness that has been there since the absence of her. Journal in hand, he is determined to fill the pages.~

message 2: by Nan (new)

Nan (xxmzsmilesxx) | 1167 comments Hi Chelsea, another librarian has already updated the description. Please link the edition of the book next time you make a request, it's just easier for the librarian to see which book and make changes :)