Wonderland (roleplay) discussion

Queen of Spades > Spades Palace

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelia was riding on her new friend Jabberwock's back. They were riding over the Queen's castle. She wanted to see what was going on their, not like she had the guts to do anything if something was happening. So far she didn't see anything going on, nobody was even inside.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 238 comments Mod
((can the Queen of Spades rp with you guys?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, that sounds fun!))

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 238 comments Mod
Samantha walked through the gardens while thinking about the upcoming war. The fighting, the money that we would need, the...well...the sweet taste of the victory that will surely be ours.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 30 comments
The Jabberwock spoke to Aurelia, "So, my dear. Tell me, how do you feel of the Queen?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, you could say I like her...except that would be a complete lie. Wait! Is she down there? I hope we're too far up for her to hear that. Anyway, what do you think of her? If you are her pet don't tell her I said that." Aurelia said. She didn't think she would actually see the Queen! And she wasn't feeling that honored like most people said she would if she ever met the Queen. Not that she actually wanted to meet her.

He snarled, "I am no one's pet." He snapped at the air, "I think she will cause a great many deaths." His lips curled in a smile at the thought of Wonderland in ruins.

Samantha's eyes glanced up and she smiled. I guess I get to have some fun today after all. She kept her gaze trained on the beast and the girl, and her grin widened.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 30 comments Harper wrote: ""Well, you could say I like her...except that would be a complete lie. Wait! Is she down there? I hope we're too far up for her to hear that. Anyway, what do you think of her? If you are her pet do..."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Darn, she is down there! Can we turn around please?" She said, patting Jabberwock on the base of his neck.

The Jabberwock laughed and flew lower, "Why don't we stop and pay our respects to the Queen of Spades?" He offered darkly, knowing how his pet would react. She'd object, of course, who wouldn't. The queen was mad, but that is how he liked his monarchs.

The Queen of Spades watched with excitement as they both flew lower. Oh what a wonderful day it is for me!

((Should the Queen of Spades know the Jabberwock or no...))

((Almost done with the ideas for that one group ;) ))