Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Dog Only Knows
This topic is about Dog Only Knows
Book Issues > Combining editions

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Terry (new) - added it

Terry Kaye | 4 comments Hi! Currently two editions of my book are listed separately on Goodreads (paperback and ebook editions). Only the paperback is showing on my author profile. The ebook lists "belle" as the author so I cannot combine the two editions because the author info doesn't match. The author info for both should be "Terry Kaye" - I have had this happen before, because on the front cover it says "by belle, as translated from the original dog by Terry Kaye" - since I wrote it from the dog's POV that's how it needs to appear on the book, but for cataloging purposes, can the author on both editions be Terry Kaye and then can they please be combined into two editions of the same book? Thank you for your help!

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 22039 comments Combined

message 3: by Terry (new) - added it

Terry Kaye | 4 comments Thank you!!

message 4: by Terry (new) - added it

Terry Kaye | 4 comments One question - I think there was a review attached to the ebook version that somehow got lost in the process. Is it possible to get that back and add it to the reviews? I believe it was by Shani K.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45034 comments Mod
Reviews can take a day or two to show up properly on all editions after a combine, due to caching. But they are all there.

message 6: by Terry (new) - added it

Terry Kaye | 4 comments Thank you so much! You guys are amazing!