Horror Aficionados discussion

The Fireman
This topic is about The Fireman
Audio Group Listens > July 2016 Group Listen Poll Winner-The Fireman by Joe Hill

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Char  | 16708 comments Mod
Here's a place for us to discuss our July Group Listen of The Fireman by Joe Hill! Please use spoiler tags as necessary and happy listening!

Greg | 382 comments Listened to this last month very good.

Matthew (funkygman007) | 1004 comments I have this on hold and I am next in line so I should be able to listen within the next couple of weeks.

Even though I already read it I used my last Audible credit to purchase the audio, mostly because I loved Mulgrew's narration of NOS4A2 so much. I won't be able to listen until a little later this month, since I'm STILL listening to May's group listen of The Passage.

message 5: by Viv (new) - rated it 4 stars

Viv JM I am reading this with another group in September so will hold off til then because I've got so many other audios queued up in the meantime - but I will follow with interest.

I absolutely LOVED Kate Mulgrew's narration of NOS4A2 too, so I'm looking forward to this.

Viv wrote: "I am reading this with another group in September so will hold off til then because I've got so many other audios queued up in the meantime - but I will follow with interest.

I absolutely LOVED Ka..."

Wasn't she just terrific? :)

Celeste (pinkbear) | 33 comments I have a couple of books to get through first but should be able to get The Fireman in time!

message 8: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 11131 comments Mod
I'm still on the waiting list from last month so we'll see.

message 9: by Tom (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tom Mathews | 129 comments Viv wrote: "I absolutely LOVED Kate Mulgrew's narration of NOS4A2 too, so I'm looking forward to this. ."

I'm finding her narration of The Fireman a bit of a distraction as it reminds me too much of NOS4A2. It may not be a fair assessment but it has me thinking that Hill's new book is too similar to his last one.