Black Swan (KOTLC club) discussion

Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Abby ~Sign Please~ | 184 comments Mod
Comment your location then begin playing! Make sure that you read the Rules first.

message 2: by lorien (new)

lorien Flare walked through the streets of Mysterium. Hoping to find someone to talk to.

message 3: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

"Hey Flare!" Amorie exclaimed from afar. She waved her hand as she approached her friend, her red gold hair swooshing behind her, "Thank god I'm not at the Laya Layer! I just told one of Daisy's friends that my house is called the Laya Layer. She said to my dad that she loved the Laya Layer and he flipped. I walked out before dad could yell!" Amorie was in a fit of giggles.

message 4: by lorien (new)

lorien Flare laughed and held out her hands. Motioning to her friend that she should slow down. "Alright there Lady Talks-A-Lot, what happened again?"

message 5: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Amorie attempted to slow her breathing but her laughter instantly started up again when she told the story, "So, that kid... Daisy's friend... Yvonne? Any who, she," Amorie clutched her stomach with giggles, "she, she asked me what the name of the house was, right? I, of course, don't know diddly-squat about my family. So, I told her the name I always use; Laya Layer. And she," her laughter started up again, "said to my dad 'Mr Laya. The Laya Layer is by far one of the loveliest houses I've ever seen!' And dad said, 'Why tha- THE WHAT?!' And then I left the house with the first crystal I grabbed!"

message 6: by lorien (new)

lorien Flare shook her head. "You're going to be in so much trouble Amorie."

message 7: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Amorie let the last of her cackles out, "That's the fun!" She admitted, running her gloved fingers through her hair, "Any ways, I just needed a place to go to hide. Good thing you're here! Any ideas?"

message 8: by lorien (new)

lorien "No," Flare shook her head. "No way are you dragging me into this one. Remember what happened last time you asked me to help?"

message 9: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Amorie scratched the tip of her nose, "Sorry, Flare. You're gonna have to fill in the blanks for me."

message 10: by lorien (new)

lorien "Please help me understand why I should." Flare raised an eyebrow.

message 11: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

"He'll be here any second! He'll just throw in my face that I'm a-" Amorie's voice broke and her shoulders sagged. Her normal smile no longer there.

message 12: by lorien (new)

lorien "Who your dad?" Flare asked.
She noticed that Amorie didn't flash her usual smile and that disturbed her very much.

message 13: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

"F-failure," Amorie stuttered, "Last night, I was doing my usual 'Telepathy Lessons' to see if I could become a telepath. I couldn't my father called me a failure."

message 14: by lorien (new)

lorien "Okay. I'm taking you to my place and we'll sort everything out." Flare wrapped her arm around Amorie's shoulders.

message 15: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Amorie smiled weakly, "Thanks."

message 16: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Do you want to create a different thread for Flare's place or just continue on this thread?))

message 17: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

((This thread will do. We can make another if we want to make a different story))

message 18: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Okay. :D))
Residence : Frost Haven

"You okay?" Flare asked.
Her friend needed help and she wants to give as much as she possibly can.

message 19: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

"Yeah," Amorie replied, "I'll be good." She straightened out her back and squealed her shoulders, "I'll go back home in a bit," She started sniffing the air and a smile, a real smile, appeared on her face, "I SMELL MALLOWMELT!" She took off running towards the kitchen.

message 20: by lorien (new)

lorien Flare's mother poked her head out and her face showed that Amorie's predicted was correct. "Amorie! How nice to see you again!"

message 21: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

"Hey Mrs Frost! Nice to see you too!" Amorie sniffed the air again, "Mallowmelt?"

message 22: by lorien (new)

lorien "Yes, dear! Should be ready. . . now!" A huge plate of Mallowmelt appeared on the counter.
No one in there right mind could reject Mrs. Frost's Mallowmelt. If they did, they had to be crazy.

message 23: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Amorie licked her lips, scurrying into the kitchen. She sat across from Flare at the kitchen table. Mrs Frost gave them both a piece of Mallowmelt and Amorie gnawed at her's, "Thanks, Mrs Frost!"

message 24: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

(( Dinner time, be back in a minute ))

message 25: by lorien (new)

lorien Mrs. Frost smiled. "You're very welcome dear!"
Flare took huge bites, trying not to swallow it all in one bite.

message 26: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Okie doke.))

message 27: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

((I'm back! Sorry it took so long, we had to go get something from the store.))

Amorie heard the front door slam open and then quiet chattering, "Uh, Mrs Frost?" A gnome hollered from the front, "There's a-"

Before the gnome could finish, a man with brown ish red ish hair walked in with the same ice blue eyes as Amorie's. He had a stern look on his face, fury building behind his eyes.

"Father?" Amorie asked, her smile turned to terror.

"You recognized me, I'm touched," said Mr Laya, "Let's go. Now!"

Amorie shot Flare a 'help me!' Look.

message 28: by lorien (new)

lorien Mrs. Frost rushed over to Amorie's side and stood protectively in front of her. "I'm sorry Mr. Laya, but you won't be taking Amorie."

message 29: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

His eyes narrowed, "Mrs Frost, I'll expect you to move away from my daughter. And I can assure you she will never be coming back here again. Ever," he turned his attention to Amorie, "Amorie Lyn, over here now." Amorie shot one last look at Flare. It was up to her now.

message 30: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

(( Lorien? Your turn! ))

message 31: by lorien (new)

lorien ((Right, right. Sorry!))

Flare thrust out her hands and water shot out towards Mr. Lyn. Once the water drenched his clothing, she wrapped him up in ice. The cold would still keep him warm just detain him for a while.
"Flare!" Mrs. Frost exclaimed.

message 32: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

(( S'alright! :D ))

Amorie's jaw dropped with a smile, "Whoa!" She walked up to Mr Laya and waved her hand in front of his eyes, "Well, ten bucks says he's trying to find a way to contact pyrokinetic as we speak so... Time to come up with another one of your brilliant ideas, Flare."

message 33: by lorien (new)

lorien Flare shrugged."I say we stuff him in a closet filled with ice."
"You shouldn't entertain such ideas!" Mrs. Frost said, hands on her hips.

message 34: by lorien (new)

lorien ((:D))

message 35: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Amorie grinned at the idea but then shook her head, "Nah, I'll bring him back home. This actually makes it easier. Going home with him frozen. But thank you sooooooooooooo so so so much for everything! Both of you!" She grabbed her dad's out stretched, frozen arm, dragging him through the halls, "Dad, I hate to break this to you but I shredded your favourite cloak. I know! The heart break is enormous but the left overs are in my bathroom closet," Amorie grabbed her crystal and turned to Flare who followed her, "Wanna come?"

message 36: by lorien (new)

lorien Flare smiled. "Sounds good to me," She turned to her mother. "I'll be back!"

message 37: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Flare grabbed Amorie's hand as they all got sucked into the light.

message 38: by lorien (new)

lorien "Your place is definitely a lot better than mine." Flare announced.

message 39: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Amorie studied the Laya Layer. A castle made entirely of blue glass. Its turrets scraping the day time sky, "Yeah, I guess. But your's is more homey." They left Mr Laya outside to thaw and they scurried inside.

message 40: by lorien (new)

lorien "So . . . what should we do?" Flare asked.

message 41: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

"Uh," Amorie paused scratching her chin.

"AMORIE!" Screamed a kid from upstairs, "GET YOUR SMELLY BUTT UP HERE!"

Amorie rolled her eyes, "What do you want, Daisy?"

"JUST GET UP HERE!" Her sister yelled.

message 42: by lorien (new)

lorien Flare groaned. "Not her again."

message 43: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Amorie sighed, "I guess we should get up there. Ten bucks says Daisy doesn't need anything."

message 44: by lorien (new)

lorien "Deal," Flare said as she went up stairs.

message 45: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Amorie followed, running up the winding staircase to the east tower. The whole tower was Daisy's multi story room. Daisy sat regally on her bed. Her vibrant red hair pulled up into a bun, "Wow! Didn't that take you long enough, Amorie Lyn?"

Amorie rolled her eyes, "I had company over Daisy!"

Daisy examined her painted nails, "Funny. I was about to say the same thing." She gestured over to a group of friends that sat in Daisy's tiny living room, "We would like some custard burst."

"Ha! I'm not your servant!"

"Then get your friend to do it!"

message 46: by lorien (new)

lorien Flare heard the conversation but pretended not to have heard anything. "Everything okay in here?"

message 47: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Amorie sighed, "Nope." She turned back to Daisy, "I'm gonna go downstairs and feast out on all the custard bursts. Bye pig!" She walked out of the room with Flare, "You heard everything, didn't you?"

message 48: by lorien (new)

lorien Flare smirked. "But of course."

message 49: by Abby ~Sign Please~, Head Mod & creator (new)

Amorie smiled, "Well, we all know Daisy's stupid."

message 50: by lorien (new)

lorien "Doesn't everyone?" Flare smiled, chilling Daisy room.

« previous 1 3