Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > Dawn's June 2016 Reads

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1320 comments The Widow by Fiona Barton 2/5 When 4 year old Bella goes missing the investigation turns toward driver Glen Taylor. When Taylor is killed, his wife doesn't have to remain quiet anymore...but does she know anything?

Here's To Us by Erin Hilderbrand 4/5 When Chef Deacon Thorpe dies, his 3 wives and their children gather in Nantucket to say goodbye

The Fireman by Joe Hill 4.5/5 A spore infects the world, causing the infected to burn. Some ban together to try to survive.

End of Watch by Stephen King 4.5/5 The third in the Mercedes Killing trilogy. Story came back to where it began, Bill, Holly and Jerome suspect Brady is more than he seems to be.

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Good month Dawn, I have The Widow waiting for me to read. Did you like it? Some of the people I know didn't care for it.

message 3: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1117 comments Good month

message 4: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1320 comments Amy, I didn't care for it either- another one where its hard to care about any of the characters.

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Thanks Dawn, maybe I won't even bother reading it. Lots of other books to read.

message 6: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3641 comments Looks like a pretty good month!

message 7: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3788 comments Amy wrote: "Good month Dawn, I have The Widow waiting for me to read. Did you like it? Some of the people I know didn't care for it."

i thought the widow was just ok, not great. and you're right, amy- too many other books to read.