What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Motorcycle club - adult [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jo (new)

Jo | 11 comments Hi I'm looking for a book that I previously read in 2015. It's a motorcycle club romance. The hero was the President of the MC. I can't remember the hero or heroines names. I think the heroine was being held as collateral. The MC provided vehicles with hidden compartments to transport illegal products. There is a scene with the heroines ex in a cafe where he hits her. The police or some agency go to the club and are watching the MC don't really remember the details about that. Near the end of the book the heroine is kidnapped and is then rescued by one of the MC members old lady who they find out is an assassin in hiding. I think she had a hacker contact who is blind and brings her information while they heroine and her are hiding out in a motel. The assassin old man gets cross when he finds out she has been keeping things from him and I think this will be the lead in to the next book. I think the assassins guy is called Smoke or Snake. I read this book on my iPad but not sure where I got it from Amazon or library. I have googled gone through all my Amazon book and can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Matthews It could be Rough Justice. A few similarities and one of the baddies names is Viper, pretty close to Snake

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo | 11 comments Thanks Melissa that was one of the books that came up when I was doing my searches unfortunately it's not it.

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo | 11 comments I'm still looking for this book. Have been going through all types of google searches and also through all books in Goodreads with MC or Motorcycle club as the search option. There are a lot of them! Makes me wonder if the title doesn't refer to MC's at all. Anyway any other suggestions would be appreciated. It's driving me crazy that I can't find it.

message 6: by Alycia (new)

Alycia Wallenhorst | 1 comments Yes i was thinking the same thing. Property of Drex 1 and 2

message 7: by Jo (new)

Jo | 11 comments Yeah I thought it might have been those books too. Even though I was pretty sure it wasn't over 2 books. I bought them and read them but they aren't the book. Very similar though. I think the book I'm looking for starts with her being delivered to 3 guys from an MC, can't remember why. And the ex didn't do what the ex in Property of Drex does. I'm pretty sure in the book I'm looking for near the end she is kidnapped from the MC club house. There may have been a traitor?? As she is being driven away by the kidnappers one of the other club members Old Lady is waiting on a road and shoot into the car stopping them. She turns out to be an assassin in hiding. She takes the heroine away to a motel to hide for a bit while the assassin lady gets a friend to do some hacking to find out what's going on and then gives the info to the MC. There is also a screen where the hacker rocks up at the motel when the heroine is there by herself and she shoots at hi but misses.

I can't believe I can't find it. I've just about reread every MC book I've ever bought.

Julia ♡ Sarcasm and Romance Addict ♡ | 176 comments Maybe Duke? Could the assassin's name have been Slam instead of Smoke?

Or Exquisite Trouble?

message 9: by Jo (new)

Jo | 11 comments Not either of those. I've just read them recently as they came up while I've been searching. I could have the name wrong.

message 10: by Becki Bain (new)

Becki Bain | 4 comments Are you certain that it isn't Property of Drex 1&2, as this is exactly the same storyline? Right down to the old lady who was an assassin that saved her in an alleyway and her blind friend who met them at a motel after.

message 11: by Jo (new)

Jo | 11 comments Hi yes it's Propert of Drex. I've just read it again and it was getting my books mixed up. Must be reading too many lol. Thanks for all your help