Audiobooks discussion

49 views
Free Promos for Review > Chick Lit Romantic Comedy audiobook free for review

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Hi,
I have review copies available of my new Audiobook A Sudden Crush A Sudden Crush
here's the audible link if you'd like to hear a sample http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/A-S...

If you're interested in receiving a US Audible coupon for a review copy please send me a direct message or email me at camilla.isley@gmail.com

Happy Listening,
Camilla


message 2: by Simona (new)

Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Hi Camilla,
I'm interested in reviewing. Audible US. cypermama@gmail.com.


message 3: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Simona wrote: "Hi Camilla,
I'm interested in reviewing. Audible US. cypermama@gmail.com."

Hi Simona, I've sent you a gift card... I hope you'll enjoy it!
Happy Listening :)


message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. leslie@neel.com


message 5: by Simona (new)

Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Camilla wrote: "Simona wrote: "Hi Camilla,
I'm interested in reviewing. Audible US. cypermama@gmail.com."
Hi Simona, I've sent you a gift card... I hope you'll enjoy it!
Happy Listening :)"


Thank you, Camilla! I'll let you know when the review is up!


message 6: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Leslie wrote: "I'm interested. leslie@neel.com"

Hi Leslie
I've just sent you the gift card...
Happy listening :)


message 7: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 42 comments Hi Camilla! If you have any codes left, I would love to listen and review the story. Cheri_flynn@yahoo.com.


message 8: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 42 comments Sorry i would need a U.S. Code~ cheri_flynn@yahoo.com


message 9: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Cheri wrote: "Sorry i would need a U.S. Code~ cheri_flynn@yahoo.com"
Hi Cheri,
I've emailed you the gift card...
Happy listening :)
Camilla


message 10: by Persis (new)

Persis Menon | 28 comments Hi Camilla, I'm interested in reviewing your book Audible US or UK is fine. persismenon@yahoo.com


message 11: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Persis wrote: "Hi Camilla, I'm interested in reviewing your book Audible US or UK is fine. persismenon@yahoo.com"
Hi Persis, I've emailed you a Audible US gift Card
Enjoy,
Camilla


message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (msjonesreviews) | 27 comments Hi Camilla,
I'd love to review your book. I need a US code. My email is mshigh@gmail.com


message 13: by Persis (new)

Persis Menon | 28 comments Thanks Camilla the email has come through.


message 14: by Camilla (last edited Jul 04, 2016 03:04AM) (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Melissa wrote: "Hi Camilla,
I'd love to review your book. I need a US code. My email is mshigh@gmail.com"


Hi Melissa,
I've sent you an Audible US gift card.
Happy listening,
Camilla


message 15: by Persis (new)

Persis Menon | 28 comments Hi Camilla

The book has come through, thanks so much!
I'll post my review as soon as I'm finished.

Rgds
Persis


message 16: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 42 comments Hi Camilla, I posted my review on Audible and loved the story! It literally brought tears to my eyes when she read the letter from her ex, and the last page of Joanna's book. Awesome job!


message 17: by Camilla (last edited Jul 05, 2016 06:04AM) (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Cheri wrote: "Hi Camilla, I posted my review on Audible and loved the story! It literally brought tears to my eyes when she read the letter from her ex, and the last page of Joanna's book. Awesome job!"

Hi Cheri! I've read your review... thanks so much it was heartwarming. I'm glad you enjoyed my story and Tamy's acting skills. If you could spare five minutes to post the review on Goodreads too I'd be immensely grateful. Here's the audio edition link: A Sudden Crush by Camilla Isley

I wish you all the best,
Camilla


message 18: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Ferguson (ruthdfw) | 93 comments info4ruth@gmail.com if any remain available.


message 19: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Ruth wrote: "info4ruth@gmail.com if any remain available."
Hi Ruth,
I've sent you a gift card.
Enjoy!
Camilla


message 20: by Jodi (new)

Jodi (purehrt555) | 23 comments I could use an escape and Chick lit sounds perfect, if you have any more codes I would be interested purehrt555@yahoo.com


message 21: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Jodi wrote: "I could use an escape and Chick lit sounds perfect, if you have any more codes I would be interested purehrt555@yahoo.com"
Hi Jodi,
I've sent you a gift card at your email.
Enjoy!
Camilla


message 22: by Jodi (new)

Jodi (purehrt555) | 23 comments Camilla wrote: "Jodi wrote: "I could use an escape and Chick lit sounds perfect, if you have any more codes I would be interested purehrt555@yahoo.com"
Hi Jodi,
I've sent you a gift card at your email.
Enjoy!
Camilla"



Thank you so much!!!


message 23: by Persis (new)

Persis Menon | 28 comments Hi Camilla

I absolutely loved your book 'A Sudden Crush'. Thanks so much for letting me review it. I've posted my reviews on Goodreads, Amazon US & UK and Audible US. Should you want me to post them elsewhere I'd be glad to do so.

Once again thanks so much for an enjoyable read!!!


message 24: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Persis wrote: "Hi Camilla

I absolutely loved your book 'A Sudden Crush'. Thanks so much for letting me review it. I've posted my reviews on Goodreads, Amazon US & UK and Audible US. Should you want me to post th..."

Hi Persis,
I'm glad you loved the book and Joanna! Thank you so, so much for posting the review on so many websites, it means a lot :)
x, Camilla


message 25: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Camilla. Just wanted to let you know that I finished the book and posted reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Audible. I enjoyed it. Thanks for the opportunity to listen.


message 26: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Leslie wrote: "Hi, Camilla. Just wanted to let you know that I finished the book and posted reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Audible. I enjoyed it. Thanks for the opportunity to listen."

Hi Leslie, I'm glad you enjoyed it... :) and thanks for posting on different websites, it helps a lot.
I wish you all the best,
Camilla


message 27: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments I have the last few codes remaining if someone is still interested :)


message 28: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 42 comments Camilla wrote: "Cheri wrote: "Hi Camilla, I posted my review on Audible and loved the story! It literally brought tears to my eyes when she read the letter from her ex, and the last page of Joanna's book. Awesome ..."

Camilla wrote: "Cheri wrote: "Hi Camilla, I posted my review on Audible and loved the story! It literally brought tears to my eyes when she read the letter from her ex, and the last page of Joanna's book. Awesome ..."

Hi! Sorry for the late response. I have posted my review on good reads today.


message 29: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Cheri wrote: "Camilla wrote: "Cheri wrote: "Hi Camilla, I posted my review on Audible and loved the story! It literally brought tears to my eyes when she read the letter from her ex, and the last page of Joanna'..."
Hi Cheri ... Thanks so much :)


message 30: by Simona (new)

Simona Nielsen | 60 comments Hi Camilla,
I've reviewed your book here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... and posted at Audible as well. I was very entertained - thanks a lot for the opportunity to listen! ;-)


message 31: by Camilla (new)

Camilla Isley | 24 comments Simona wrote: "Hi Camilla,
I've reviewed your book here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... and posted at Audible as well. I was very entertained - thanks a lot for the opportunity to listen! ;-)"

Thank you for your wonderful review and for your support :)


back to top