Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking 2-3 beta readers for Paranormal Short Story 12k

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K (new)

K Meng | 31 comments Hello, I'm looking for feedback on the content for a prequel in my series, but it will work as a stand alone.

Story line:
On the final summer vacation of Ivory Ames adolescent life, her best friend is murdered. She tries to solve the case but is left with many unanswered questions. Will she figure out who the killer is before she is next?

message 2: by Palmfire (new)

Palmfire | 30 comments I'd gladly take a look at your story. I'm an author myself, so I might be able to help you with parts of your story, though I only have one book. Send me a message, and I'll give you my email. Are there any specific factors you want me to check out?

message 3: by K (last edited Jul 07, 2016 04:38PM) (new)

K Meng | 31 comments Palmfire wrote: "I'd gladly take a look at your story. I'm an author myself, so I might be able to help you with parts of your story, though I only have one book. Send me a message, and I'll give you my email. Are ..."

I'm looking plot holes or anything needed clarification. The grammar has been checked a lot but anything that sticks out would be great to mention.