Captivating Chapters Book Club discussion

July 2016 > Sharp Objects Chapters 8-10 Discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Makayla (last edited Jul 03, 2016 05:46PM) (new)

Makayla | 33 comments Mod
Here is the section where we will discuss chapters 8-10 of Sharp Objects. This is a SPOILER section, so if you haven't read all the way through chapter 10 yet, you might not want to read the comments. Please participate in the discussion as soon as you finish these chapters. Thanks!

P.S. There is also a spoiler-free discussion, if you'd like to check that out. Just look in the July 2016 folder.

message 2: by Desmondella (new)

Desmondella (treasuryoftomes) Adora is psycho. I definitely feel like she was the murderer now. And even though Amma has slightly changed her attitude towards Camille at this point, I still think she's creepy.

I feel like John is a bit of a pervert and maybe he also had a small role in the killings but I don't think he fully committed them... He seems like he really cared about his sister.

We'll have to see... I'm 61% complete the book now and I'm hoping to finish it today but I'm not sure if I will.

message 3: by Christopher (last edited Jul 18, 2016 08:15AM) (new)

Christopher Struck (struck_chris) | 7 comments I don't think John is being built up as much of a suspect. It always has the feeling that Camille is going to figure out the true killer.