Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Book listed under wrong author(s)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allie (last edited Jun 30, 2016 07:39PM) (new)

Allie | 2 comments I applied to be a librarian to fix some issues with Richard Hall's "Family Fictions" myself, but realized shortly after that it was more complicated than just combining two editions. This page Family Fictions as well as this page Family Fictions should not only be combined, but they're both listed under different and incorrect Richard Halls. The actual author of the book is found here: Richard Walter Hall. For reference, here are his books as listed on amazon. Would appreciate if this was fixed, thank you!

ETA: his book Fidelities is also listed under the wrong Richard Hall.

message 2: by Renske (new)

Renske | 11419 comments Books need to be on the same profile to combine them. You need to move the individual books to the right profile by editing the author name on the edition (not on the author profile, that would move all books on that profile).
I did these books.

message 3: by Allie (new)

Allie | 2 comments Renske wrote: "Books need to be on the same profile to combine them. You need to move the individual books to the right profile by editing the author name on the edition (not on the author profile, that would mov..."
I see, thank you very much for doing so and for the advice.