The Шояld Of The Шeiяd Шдckу Sisteя's discussion

WEIRD & STRANGE QUIZZES > What Kind Of Night Star Are You

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What kind of Night Star Are you??

Take the quiz and find out

http://www.playbuzz.com/georgebalkie1...

I Got Blue Giant - Passionate & Honest

You're honest, true, and transparent. You're passionate about your beliefs and dedicated to your dreams. You're a great deligator and a good teacher, You're loyal and a good friend. You're always there to lend a shoulder to cry on. But you're not a "yes man." You pride yourself in your honesty and transparency. You're stable, reliable, and organized. People admire your solid work ethic.

Maybe I guess this is me

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) White Dwarf - Wise & Tough

You're strong, wise, and firm in your beliefs. You're logical and strategic. You only take risks after you've calculated all the outcomes. You're an old soul and hard worker. You're honest, transparent, and true. People admire your ability to tell it like it is, even when it's not the popular choice. You're calm and cool under pressure. You believe in hard work and getting your hands dirty.

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

haha cool guys :D

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 54 comments Blue Giant - Passionate & Honest

You're honest, true, and transparent. You're passionate about your beliefs and dedicated to your dreams. You're a great deligator and a good teacher, You're loyal and a good friend. You're always there to lend a shoulder to cry on. But you're not a "yes man." You pride yourself in your honesty and transparency. You're stable, reliable, and organized. People admire your solid work ethic.

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Red Dwarf- Kind and Compassionate

You're compassionate and wear your heart on your sleeve. You're an inclusive person and never leave anyone out. You always put the needs of others ahead of your own. You're a natural caretaker and caregiver. Sometimes people take advantage of your kind nature. But you always bounce back quickly. You're positive, friendly, and a good hugger. People are inspired by your positive outlook on life.

Hmmmm I think that's pretty right

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey mocha we are the same type of star :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey daveo !!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Very magical daveo