2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Angela's July Reading Plan

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (last edited Aug 03, 2016 04:44PM) (new)

Angela | 749 comments I think I need to start doing this to keep track of what I'm doing.

JULY PLAN

The Turner House Read
The Girl in the Spider's Web Read
Saint's Blood Book 3 Greatcoats BotM Saucy Wenches Book ClubRead
Veil of the Deserters Book 2 of Bloodsounder's Arc Read
The Builders BotM Grimdark Fantasy Group

Added
Vicious BotM Saucy Wenches Book Club Read

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 11267 comments Mod
Good to see your plan, Angela! These are all new to me titles.

Good luck!

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Thanks Jonetta and Stephanie. I hope so too.

I need some kind of plan otherwise I get easily distracted and June was a very low reading month from me. I just managed to finish 3 books so I like the idea of having a reading plan :-).

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Enjoy the 4th book in the Millennium series!

message 5: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Saint's Blood...yes! Looking forward to that one. I still want a t-shirt with "Brasti's Bastards" on it. :-)

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4437 comments Mod
Good luck with your plan, Angela!

message 7: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments I look forward to seeing what you think about The Girl in the Spider's Web. Gets a lot of mixed reviews.

message 8: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments I read the first book in the Millenium series but need to read the rest of them. I have the second book. Would love to hear your thoughts on the fourth book.

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Thanks everyone. :-)

I want that shirt too Veronica.

I'm onto The Girl in the Spider's Web today, so will let you know what I think once I finish.

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2344 comments Happy reading!

message 11: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments I finished The Girl in the Spider's Web. For me it wasn't as good as the trilogy. The story didn't grip me that much and Lisbeth seemed a bit lacklustre. I guess I expect more action where she is concerned. Mikael and her felt so disconnected throughout the book. I enjoy it more when it feels like they are working together. They were meant to kms of be working together here, but it felt a bit off. 3 stars.

message 12: by Angela (last edited Jul 21, 2016 02:58PM) (new)

Angela | 749 comments Finished Veil of the Deserters and really enjoyed it. I planned to read the last book in the trilogy by the end of the year. My Review

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Finished Saint's Blood 3/5 stars.

My review