New Adult Book Club discussion

RI&RI With A Giveaway > Too Hot To Handle by Susan Arden RI&RI with Giveaway ~ CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Derna (last edited Aug 07, 2016 11:16AM) (new)

Derna | 5507 comments Mod
description

This Month we have author Susan Arden and her New Adult Romance Too Hot To Handle

Sign up for a free copy of TOO HOT TO HANDLE in exchange for an honest review. Post your review to BOTH Amazon and Goodreads to be in with a chance of winning 1 $15 Amazon Gift Card and Too Hot To Handle apron.

OPEN INTERNATIONALLY

Genre ~ Mashup (Western, military sports new adult erotic romance)
Goodreads Link ~https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Formats Available ~ ePub, PDF, and Mobi direct to Kindle (Mobi is available direct to Kindle only, please make sure you have newadultbookclub@gmail.com added to your approved list and don't forget to leave your kindle email)

The author will add to the prizes up for grabs based on the number of people who post reviews on GR and Amazon:

*If 30 people read/post: prize pack will total: two (2) $15.00 Amazon GC and Too Hot apron (two winners open US/International)

*If 50 people post: prize pack will be total: three (3) $15.00 Amazon GC and Too Hot apron (three winners open US/International)

If more than 100 people sign up and post reviews, the prize pack will be 7'' Kindle Fire eReader, four (4) $15.00 Amazon GC. Plus a $50.00 charity donation in winner's name to a charity of choice (5 winners open US/International) and SURPRISE GIFT PACK (US resident address) valued at $50.00 to an extra winner (TOTAL OF SIX WINNERS).

So more reviews mean more prizes so go tell some best book friends to enter also.

description

Synopsis

A random hookup too hot to handle? NEVER SAY NEVER.

A girl on the run with cargo to hide crosses the path of a Marine vet recluse.
A SNAFU in the making...
TOO HOT TO HANDLE

What began as a grueling game of cat-n-mouse with Axel Campesino, has Margo on the move. In Never Say Never (prequel and included in Too Hot), she's on the run and does a body slam right into the arms of Rod McLemore, a recently discharged Marine. Outside of a crazy fling, there's zero room in her life for men. Handsome distractions are dangerous to her health.

From working a fence line and dealing with cattle, Rod is thrust back into the line of duty. And he promptly fails. He crosses the line in a no-brainer mission: go and get the girl. On no hands is he prepared for Margo or her smart-mouth, right hook, and cargo to hide. Not easy when his renegade brother Cade starts snooping around with his own secrets to shroud.

Together Margo and Rod are as volatile as flint and gunpowder. Bordering on taboo, their raw attraction is a recipe for disaster. Their stormy love affair forces them over the edge and out of their comfort zones as they wrangle in-laws, Mother Nature, and a twisted con artist. A regular trial by fire. Especially when the stakes are raised: Axel finds a new target to hold over Margo's head.

One by one, Axel weaves a web, ensnaring everyone Margo holds dear. But if there's one thing Rod teaches her is a battle worth fighting means taking a stand. They'll do whatever it takes to stay together. Even if it means they have to lie, steal, cheat.
Or kill.

Warning: red-hot scorcher, involving two Texas families, and a wedding we've all been waiting for: Brandon and Mia tie the knot! A true family saga, and we are one book away from the culmination of this series!

TO SIGN UP TO REVIEW THIS BOOK PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PREFERRED FORMAT AND EMAIL BELOW. REMEMBER TO LEAVE KINDLE EMAIL IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A MOBI COPY

TO BE ENTERED INTO THE GIVEAWAY DRAW YOU MUST POST YOUR REVIEW TO BOTH GOODREADS AND AMAZON AND POST THE LINKS ON THE THREAD BELOW ON OR BEFORE JUNE 31st 2016. If you do not post your review before this date, you will NOT be entered into the prize draw but will still be expected to review this book before signing up to take out any more books! Winners will be contacted Via Goodreads private message on or around the 1st April 2016. Please make sure your privacy settings allow me to send you a private message or if you prefer you may send myself a friend request. Winners will have 48 HOURS TO CLAIM their prize and reply to my message or a NEW WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN at random. All winners are selected via random name generators! If for some reason if you are unable to complete this book or the review, please message a moderator and let us know so we can remove your name from the list!

REVIEWERS

1, Medavis66 ~ wheeldavelaine@gmail.com Epub
2, Quirks~ paul.eesh25@gmail.com Epub
3, Hanne ~ hannevg1@kindle.com
4, Nicole ~ Nicky0909_92@kindle.com
5, Pallavi ~ pallavirbansod@gmail.com Mobi
6, Jessica ~ j.panetta_54@kindle.com
7, Estefanía ~ tefi1602@gmail.com DNF
8, Sylvie ~ Lucynlilac@gmail.com ~ DNF

9, Marina ~ marinaorlando@gmail.com
10, Jo-Ann ~ Joannf57_57@kindle.com
11, Karen ~ msakma_64@kindle.com
12, Julie ~ adamlevinegurl_969@kindle.com

message 2: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 92 comments Sounds awesome! Send along an epub to wheeldavelaine@gmail.com and I'll get to reading.
Thanks,
:-) Elaine

message 3: by Quirks (new)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) I'd like a copy.

epub, please.

email: paul.eesh25@gmail.com

message 4: by Hanne (new)

Hanne | 758 comments mobi please
hannevg1@kindle.com

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Mobi please
Nicky0909_92@kindle.com
Thanks!

message 6: by Pallavi (new)

Pallavi mobi please...pallavirbansod@gmail.com

Jess - A Latte Books to Read (alattebookstoread) | 51 comments mobi please!
j.panetta_54@kindle.com

message 8: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 92 comments Has anyone received this or heard from someone regarding this book? I have not and wanted to check on the situation.
Thanks,
:-) Elaine

message 9: by Hanne (new)

Hanne | 758 comments I haven't received it yet, but we haven't been added to the reviewers' list yet..

message 10: by Derna (new)

Sorry for the delay. I'm still waiting for the author to send me the formats.

message 11: by Estefanía (new)

Estefanía Montoya | 32 comments PDF please!

tefi1602@gmail.com

message 12: by tweety ✨ (new)

tweety ✨ (purplebass) | 155 comments Can this book be read as a standalone?

message 13: by Sylvie (new)

Sylvie | 4 comments ePub please! Lucynlilac@gmail.com

message 14: by Derna (new)

☆Tweety ☆ wrote: "Can this book be read as a standalone?"
I will email and ask the author.

message 15: by Derna (new)

☆Tweety ☆ wrote: "Can this book be read as a standalone?"

Too Hot can be read as a standalone

message 16: by tweety ✨ (new)

tweety ✨ (purplebass) | 155 comments Derna wrote: "☆Tweety ☆ wrote: "Can this book be read as a standalone?"

Too Hot can be read as a standalone"

Derna wrote: "☆Tweety ☆ wrote: "Can this book be read as a standalone?"

Too Hot can be read as a standalone"

Okay, thank you :)

message 17: by Marina (new)

Marina Orlando | 3 comments hola! I'd like to read and review this book!
marinaorlando@gmail.com
epub format :)
thanks!!

message 18: by Julie's (new)

Julie's Book Land Reviews (juliesbooklandreviews) | 7 comments Mobi . I added you to my approved list my email is: adamlevinegurl_969@kindle.com

message 20: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 92 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-re...

My reading and reviewing is completed for this offer.
Thank you,
Elaine

message 21: by Jo-Ann (last edited Jul 18, 2016 12:25PM) (new)

Jo-Ann Forrest (joannf57) | 215 comments Sorry, I missed this one - I would love to read it if it's still available in Mobi format
Joannf57_57@kindle.com

message 22: by Karen (new)

Karen (karenarrowood) | 10 comments If this is still available, I'd love to have a mobi :-) msakma_64@kindle.com

message 25: by Derna (last edited Aug 01, 2016 01:50PM) (new)

​I know reviews are meant to be​ in before 31st July 2016. ​However, I will extend it for another week as I have seen some of you never received your copy this was my error. I have just sent out copies to Marina, Julie, Jo-Ann and Karen. If you are able to post a ​review​ you will still be entered.

message 26: by Derna (new)

Karen wrote: "If this is still available, I'd love to have a mobi :-) msakma_64@kindle.com"

Sent

message 27: by Derna (new)

Jo-Ann wrote: "Sorry, I missed this one - I would love to read it if it's still available in Mobi format
Joannf57_57@kindle.com"

Sent

message 28: by Derna (new)

Julie wrote: "Mobi . I added you to my approved list my email is: adamlevinegurl_969@kindle.com"

Sent

message 29: by Derna (new)

Marina wrote: "hola! I'd like to read and review this book!
marinaorlando@gmail.com
epub format :)
thanks!!"

Sent

message 30: by Jo-Ann (last edited Aug 02, 2016 04:43AM) (new)

message 31: by Derna (new)

July’s RI&IRI with a giveaway attached is now closed If you did not yet post your review it is still due! But you will not be entered into the prize draw as it is past the deadline.

The winner is Hanne. Congratulations! I have sent you an email. You have 48 hours to claim your prize or a new winner will be picked.

message 32: by Karen (last edited Aug 07, 2016 05:48PM) (new)

Karen (karenarrowood) | 10 comments I didn't even receive this book until August 1st...

message 33: by Derna (last edited Aug 07, 2016 06:02PM) (new)

Karen wrote: "I didn't even receive this book until August 1st..."

I did extend it for another week for those who received the book on the 1st. (see my last post) You can still post your review in case I have to pick a new winner.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Too Hot To Handle (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Susan Arden (other topics)