A Stitcher's Book Club discussion

Administration > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jessie Marie (new)

Jessie Marie (jessiemreads) This is the place to introduce yourself to the rest of the group. Tell us as much or as little as you'd like about yourself -- where you live, what you love to read, why you joined our group, or what you're currently stitching on, or anything else you'd like!

message 2: by Jessie Marie (new)

Jessie Marie (jessiemreads) Hi, all! I'm Jessie. You may know me as Jessie Marie Sites (on Facebook), Jessie Marie Does Stuff on YouTube/FlossTube or jessiedoesstuff on Instagram.

Five things about me: Newlywed! Bulldog mom! Michigan to VA! Uh... Stitcher (duh). YA/Fantasy Addict!

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Hi! I'm Melissa. I'm a former bookworm (anyone else spend their childhood reading books when they were supposed to be cleaning/playing/doing homework? No?) that now has 4 littles that are of the loud variety, and not at like their mama haha. Sooo audible has become my new BFF while I stitch or do housework.
I'm so looking forward to this! I read a huge variety of genres/authors. I like series because I get a litle too emotionally attached to characters.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Marney | 2 comments Hi I'm Sarah. I like to read but keep watching Flosstube instead haha. I joined this group so I can get some reading/listening done and to try different types of books :)

I have 2 little ones who like cause havoc, although one of them is at school so it is a bit quieter during the day.

I can't wait to get going :)

message 5: by Emy (new)

Emy | 4 comments Hi, I'm Emy! You might know me as Emily Vair-Turnbull (Facebook), Serukis on Flosstube (previously Emily Chadwick) and Serukis on Instagram. :) Books have always been a huge part of my life!

Five things about me:
1) I love fantasy and YA fiction, especially, but read books of all genres.
2) I am currently working on a PhD looking at the portrayal of transgenderism in YA fiction.
3) I have been an avid cross stitcher for about two years now.
4) I have a functional neurological disorder (FND), which started about two years ago and it means I can't work but I have more time for reading and stitching!
5) I am happily married to my wonderful wife. :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and reading stuff together! :D

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura Hi everyone!

I'm Laura and I am so excited that I somehow stumbled into this group. I love to read and I love to stitch. Two of my favorite things in one place!

A few things about me - My favorite genres are historical fiction, mysteries, suspense, and some epic fantasy. I am open to reading everything.

I have cross stitched for many years and have managed to accumulate more patterns than I know what to do with - let's just say I am a collector. : )

Anyway, I'm looking forward to all the good books and discussions. Thanks for letting me be part of the group.

message 7: by Stacy (new)

Stacy | 3 comments Hello world!

My name is Stacy. Very excited to meet you all and read some books I would normally not pick up.

A little about me: I work full-time for a non-profit so I have limited free time, I like books more than I like people (I really like books!), and I've been stitching for the last couple of years but have only gotten really into it in the last 6 months or so.

I read primarily literary fiction, some non-fiction/memoirs and a little genre fiction.

Very excited for the first book selection!

message 8: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett Hi all!

message 9: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett I'm excited to join the group. Five things about me:
1. I learned to cross stitch years ago, got my stitchy bug back in January 2015, found Flosstube and now am an avid stitcher with multiple projects
2. I've been married for 23 years and have 3 kids
3. I love to read (and have been reading avidly since I was a child).
4. I usually love women's fiction, suspense or mysteries.
5. I'm a Florida State Seminole - Go Noles!

message 10: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa I'm Alyssa. Mother of twins and a Registered Nurse. I have fallen off the reading wagon in the last few years but recently I have been doing more.
5 things:
1. YA/fantasy/sci-fi are my go to genres
2. I embarrassingly looked at multiple must read books lists online and put them into a spread sheet and organized them by frequency.
3. I live in California.
4. I played the flute for around 7 years.
5. I'm extremely cheap.

message 11: by Heather (last edited Jul 01, 2016 07:33PM) (new)

Heather | 131 comments Hi everyone! I'm Heather. I live in Oregon and I have a flosstube called HeatherStitches. I like to read almost everything (not a YA, romance, or political fan), but mostly I read non-fiction, historical fiction, or cozy mysteries. I'm currently catching up on the Agatha Raisin series by M.C. Beaton.
As far as what I'm stitching, well, I'm gonna start working on some Christmas pieces this month, in honor of Christmas in July.

message 12: by Christine (new)

Christine Garber (rustedhalo68) | 4 comments Hi everyone! I'm Chris Cross Stitcher on Flosstube, and cmgarber68 on instagram. I just go by my own name on facebook. I LOVE to read, and I LOVE to stitch! I just wish that it was possible to both at the same time.
I read just about everything, but I have a special love of fantasy, sci/fi. Patrick Rothfuss is my very favorite author, and if you haven't read anything by him I highly recommend you pick something up. He is amazing.
As far as stitching goes, I have broadly expanded my "likes" with my discovery of flosstube. I've gone from mostly holiday themed or fantasy themed stitches to being more eclectic and stitching a little bit of everything.

message 13: by Clare (new)

Clare Buchanan | 16 comments Hi everyone.

I'm Clare, and you can find me on flosstube as CraftyCreative Clare. I love cross stitching and I love reading!

I live in Croydon UK, and I'm a stay at home mum with 2 beautiful daughters. I have worked my whole life with children and young people in various settings and countries and am currently heavily involved in the youth work at church and the parents association at my daughters school. I'm the go-to person for all my friends when they need an emergency child minder so my house is often full of noise lol!

I'm really looking forward to reading a book with you guys - I used to be in a book club locally which was fab, but it fizzled out as lives changed and people got busy. My favorite genres are fantasy and science fiction but I'll read anything.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better xxx

message 14: by Dana (last edited Jul 02, 2016 03:56AM) (new)

Dana | 156 comments Mod
Hi all
I'm Dana and I hail from far across the waters in New Zealand. Cross stitching and reading alternate as my obsetion periodically and have done since I was a child - I wish I could get the hang of audio books so I could do both but as it turns out, both hobbies engross me totally so when one is in swing, theres no room for the other - especially if either book, or project has elements of fantasy,scifi or horror.
Outside of reading and stitching I work full time in a growing artisan bakery, I am engaged to a wonderful man, and am (slowly) renovating our house.

message 15: by Allison (new)

Allison Corbin (allieh02) | 7 comments HI! I'm Allison and I live in Pennsylvania with my husband and toddler. Before my daughter, I worked as a Speech Pathologist in preschool special education....I loved the kids but the overwhelming paperwork took up much of my personal time . Now I'm home with my daughter, and though she keeps me busy I still have lots of time to stitch and read. I'll read pretty much anything I can get my hands on, but lately have been gravitating toward historical fiction/romance (think Outlander or anything by Susanna Kearsley). My favorite book ever is Jane Eyre. Still trying to get into audiobooks while stitching but right now that combo usually leaves me frogging my project or wondering what I just listened to.

message 16: by Katie (last edited Jul 02, 2016 07:51AM) (new)

Katie (ktjane82) Hi I'm Katie from west Oxfordshire in the uk I have a hubby a teenager and a pre teen :) I have always been a huge bookworm I do have a kindle and some audio books but there is something about physical books, I just prefer them luckily my dads side of the family are big believers in books for gifts :) thanks to my parents I have a wide ranging taste in genres from historical fiction and cozy mystery to sci fi steam punk and manga. Other than reading and cross stitch, I knit, spin, bake, I love tabletop and computer gaming and know just enough crochet to be dangerous :)

message 17: by Holly (new)

Holly Miniea (ladymienna) Hey there, I'm Holly. I live in South Carolina. I turned 30 this year. I'm a SAHM with a 5 year old and almost 1 year old (her birthday is July 16th, wow!). I have been married 5 years but my husband and I have been together 15 years.

I love to read but do most of my reading on my phone or tablet while I nurse the baby. I mostly enjoy YA fantasy, fantasy/sci-fi. and historial fiction but I'll read just about anything.

I'm a cross stitcher, knitter, journaler, planner, etc, etc. I love crafting of any variety, honestly.

message 18: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Hi I'm Catherine and live in Devon, UK. I've been married for nearly 2 years.

I love to craft mainly I knit but find cross stitching more relaxing as I concentrate on it more and have to take my mind off everything else. I love to read but find I do other things more than read.

My main passion (which is why I don't do enough of everything else) is I game. This is dangerous for me as I lose track of time!!

I love all types of books - when I was at school I read all the books in the class quickly aimed at girls so read the ones aimed at boys. Recently I've started to be introduced to manga and graphic novels.

message 19: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Ward | 1 comments Hi, I'm Melanie from the UK. I live in the North East, which means it rains a lot! I've been a bookworm from an early age, and that has never changed! I particularly enjoy reading crime/mystery books, but are open to anything really. I'm looking forward to being introduced to something I'm maybe wouldn't have chosen myself. I obviously cross stitch but I'm also an avid knitter.

message 20: by Kez (new)

Kez (kezla) Hello All! I'm Kez :)

5 things

I'm a gamer
I'm 33
I live in Essex, UK
I work in Healthcare
I'm a little addicted to Instagram

message 21: by Judy (new)

Judy (amcfan) | 3 comments Hello, I'm Judy from Georgia. I have 2 daughters. Both have graduated from college and flown the coop. I have been married to a wonderful man for 28 years. I have been cross stitching since high school but have just recently become an addict. Can't get enough. As for reading, I am a big cozy mystery fan. Currently reading Death with all the Trimmings by Lucy Burdette.

message 22: by Monique (new)

Monique (button_addict) hi guys! I am Monique Hernandez, also known as Button Addict on youtube. I am in northern IL and I am a stay at home disabled mom and I homeschool our 10yr old autistic son. I love to read historical romance as my guilty pleasure. I have always had my head in books as my family like to tease me about.

message 23: by daisystitches3 (new)

daisystitches3 | 4 comments Hey all! My name is Melissa and i live in Georgia.trying to get back to reading,i stitch too much!

message 24: by Þórdís (new)

Þórdís (disa80) Hi, I'm Þórdís and I'm from Iceland.

1. I'm a librarian
2. I crochet, cross stitch and read
3. I love YA/fantasy/crime novels
4. I have always been a huge bookworm
5. My biggest mission in life is to find a way to read and stitch at the same time :)

message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie Carney | 1 comments Hi yall! I live in East Tennessee. I am married and have 5 kiddos, aged 18-25. I work in the home healthcare field. I used to read every waking minute and could spend hours in a library just looking through all the books but since I taught myself to cross stitch, not as much reading. I do however listen to books on my iPod downloaded from the library so I have mastered stitching while I "read". I'll admit I'm a XS addict! I was so excited about joining this Book Club because I have never been in a BC before but I love books. I love to read series, YA and romance novels but not the really sappy ones like with Fabio on the cover, lol. No offense intended Fabio.

message 26: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Hi, I'm Cheryl. I live in N. Central Florida, married, no children. We are the proud parents of a Mini Schnauzer and 3 cats. I'm on YouTube as Cheryl_TheWaysideStitcher (no videos) and on Facebook by my full name. I am a retired Nurse Practitioner who worked in Hospice care for the last 10 years of my career. I have always loved to read and enjoy books from almost all genres. My favorites are Fantasy, Thriller/Suspense, Historical Fiction, and Non-Fiction. I am 60 years old, but have enjoyed many a YA novel. My other favorite hobbies include cross stitch (of course), quilting, and video gaming (PS3 & 4). I typically listen to audiobooks while stitching. I am looking forward to joining with all of you on reading adventures.

message 27: by Eden (new)

Eden | 792 comments Mod
Hi all! My name is Eden and I'm a cross stitch/ book addict! Lol

I spend my free time cross stitching, reading, and watching Netflix!

I love to read pretty much everything except non-fiction. My favorite book series are Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes and The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare! Surprising fact: I have NOT read Harry Potter

message 28: by Trisha (new)

Trisha (trishar517) | 3 comments Hey everyone! I'm Trisha (Trisha @ Three Owl Threads) on YouTube/Flosstube. I've been a book nerd for all of my life, though the reading has slowed down since parenting took over! I've been a stay-at-home mom for 2 1/2 years now, and man... hardest job ever! But, I love that I've been afforded this opportunity to stay at home with my boys (14, 4 and 2) and feel lucky that my husband supported my decision. I'm also a small business owner and love to craft all the things!

I'm a huge dystopian book fan - have been since I read the Hunger Game series, and then the Divergent series, and then Ready Player One (amazing!). I'm currently trying out the Lunar Chronicles and have gotten my last reading selections from watching various booktube videos on YT.

Look forward to reading with you all! Yaaayyyyyyyy!

message 29: by Evika (new)

Evika | 3 comments Hi everyone! I'm Evika and reading has been a passion of mine since I was a child. I am a big fan of Epic Fantasy and Historical Fiction. My favorite fantasy series is The Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind. I also love works from the authors Robert Jordan, Marion Zimmer Bradley, and Terry Pratchett. I'm always open to reading other genres.

A bit about me... I am a stay at home housewife with a daughter in college. On June 9, 2014 I married my high school sweetheart after we reconnected on Facebook in 2008. My husband and I are World of Warcraft players and love to spend our downtime playing together (I am such a nerd),

I look forward to getting to know everyone and I can't wait to start reading!

message 30: by Lenia (new)

Lenia | 3 comments Hey everybody! I'm Lenia Coates (same name on Facebook, instagram, and youtube-not creative at all, I know). It's so cool to see a lot of the you tubers that I love watching in this group! I read so much growing up but lately as the stitching has increased, the reading has gone out the window. I work as a physician assistant and have 3 girls (12, 11 and 2) and an increasing number of animals so my time is limited. I'm currently trying to catch up with my daughter on the Harry Potter series (currently listening to book 4 on Audiobook). I'm reading the second book in the Dorothy Must Die series, which is really cool. It's a very interesting sequel series to Garrett's favorite Oz books! Can't wait to see what is chosen here for books...I'm up for anything! See you guys on youtube!!!

message 31: by Julia (new)

Julia Hey folks!
I'm Julia, aka j00licious on YouTube and Instagram. Five things about me? Ready. Setgo:
1.) Knitter & spinner in addition to the cross stitch thang
2.) Philly
3.) Vegan (not the Judgey McJudgeypants kind, though.)
4.) Roald Dahl was my jam as a child
5.) I hate the movie adaptations of Harry Potter. Call the cops, I don't care.

As a bonus, here are the five most recent books that I have read and enjoyed:
1.) End of Watch, by Stephen King
2.) Nimona, by Noelle Stevenson
3.) Being Mortal, by Atul Gawande
4.) Comforting Thoughts About Death That Have Nothing to Do With God, by Greta Christina
5.) The Empathy Exams, by Leslie Jamison

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Shears (sareshears) Hi Stitchers!

I'm Sarah (Sarah Shears on flosstube). Im so excited to join this group. I love to read dystopia, social cultural non fiction, chick lit, and memoirs. I'm looking forward to reading other genres as well.

Im from Nova Scotia Canada, a hobbiest chicken farmer, I have a 10 month old son called Abbott. Im currently on maternity leave but in Sept I'll return to my work as a cartographer. I love to travel more than anything else and I like cake. :D

message 33: by Amy (new)

Amy Davidson | 4 comments Hi. I'm Amy from the east end of Long Island, New York. I have a daughter in college and a son in high school. I've been knitting and crocheting for years and last summer picked up a cross stitch kit and I've been obsessed ever since.

I must confess that most of my reading these days is done via audiobook. I figure if I'm sitting down I want to be stitching :) Right now I'm listening to The Girl on the Train.

A couple of you have mentioned liking novels about dystopias and I'm with you. I'm open to most genres. I just like a good book - interesting well developed characters and good storyline - in any genre.

Thank you, Jess for creating this group. I'm looking forward to the discussion with a group that shares similar passions even if we come to it with differing world views. It should be very interesting.

message 34: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Mae | 7 comments Judy wrote: "Hello, I'm Judy from Georgia. I have 2 daughters. Both have graduated from college and flown the coop. I have been married to a wonderful man for 28 years. I have been cross stitching since high sc..."

Hello from another GA lady!

message 35: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Mae | 7 comments Hello, I am Stitching Mae on flosstube, Meagan Maemae on Instagram!

Let's see 5 things

1. I am a nurse
2. I live in GA
3. I have a toddler boy.
4. I listen to audio book a lot while I stitch, that way I can do both ;)
5. I married my highschool sweet heart.

I hate these about me things :)

I guess that is technically 6 things about me

message 36: by Elise (new)

Elise Vecchio | 3 comments Hi, I am Tish and currently live outside of Memphis, TN. My heart is back in New England, Connecticut to be exact. I am mom to 2 teen girls and step mom to 3 grown kids. I enjoy all sorts of books, but mainly mystery, romance, and young adult fiction. Thank you for adding me!

message 37: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 5 comments Hello, I'm Tammy. I am from Oklahoma. I am married with an almost 3 year old son. Since I have gotten back into stitching so much, reading has moved to the back burner. There just isn't enough hours in my day. I work in the accounting department of a law firm. I enjoy many different kinds of books: YA, mystery, historical fiction. I hope to get back into reading more and trying to find a happy balance.

message 38: by Julie (new)

Julie | 9 comments Hello! I'm Julie from California. I've been married for nearly 19 yrs, and I have a son in high school. I have owned 8 houserabbits (hence BunnymomJulie--my avitar is Alice) and 3 rats. I am a nurse. I work part-time, and hoard stitchy/crafty stuff the rest of the time. I've been stitching since I was about 8 or 9. My mom taught me how, but a nursing school friend taught me to cross stitch, and I have been primarily hooked on that ever since. We have 5 7-ft bookcases lining the walls of our bedroom. Our favorite date is dinner/movie/bookstore. My favorite genres are anything having remotely to do with history or biography, including fictional novels incorporating both. I am not a mystery or fantasy person. It has to have something real in it. Well, except Anne Rice. :)

message 39: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Maltby Hi everyone I'm a 40 something mum of one and live in the UK near Manchester with my husband and son.

I used to be an avid reader - I could sit down and read a book in one day if it grabbed me but that was before having my own home, husband and child! I still love to read but it's generally more now for half an hour before I go to sleep.

I have started getting audiobooks from my library which means I can listen on my journey to and from work and helps bump up what I can "read".

I've been stitching for as long as I can remember and I love to stitch and watch FlossTube videos on my laptop.

Looking forward to making some new friends and reading some new genres.

message 40: by Laura (new)

Laura | 4 comments Hey Everyone!! My name is Laura. I live in Enfield, New Hampshire...I live pretty close to Vermont. I am Firecrakr Projects on Flosstube. I love to read. I read all kinds of genres.

Several years ago on Librarything, I joined a challenge to read about all of the presidents of the United States. Since then I have become a presidential history nerd. I love David McCullough. My favorite president is John Adams....my favorite post-presidency is Jimmy Carter. My presidential insanity will soon be extending to my stitching, yes I will be stitching the presidents.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm looking forward to reading new and exciting books.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

10 things about me
1. I'm a teacher in Sweden in the subjekt Commerce (~ age 16-20)
2. I have three grown daighters
3. I will be a grandmother at age 46 in september
4. I love planners and planning
5. I love chocolate and coffee - together and seperately
6. I cross stitch and crochet
7. I love to read and refuse to have a day without it!
8. I love to bake sweet things
9. I live with DH and a black fluffy cat in a house with a small garden
10. I dont drive which means I can read on the bus for work every day

message 42: by Starry (new)

Starry Up (starryup) | 4 comments Hi all! I am Starry_Up on instagram, and use my real name on Facebook. I'm 31, live in London, and I'm an archaeologist-turned-archivist (still missing archaeology years later).

I am a constant reader - the tube, brushing my teeth, cooking, having a bath, standing in a queue, and many other activities are all opportunities to read a little, and I've been even worse since I got my Kindle about 6 years ago. I'm a very immersive reader, and often don't notice people talking to me or trying to get my attention when reading. I read a wide variety of books - sci fi, fantasy, horror, lit fic, classics, YA, children's books, non fiction history... The wide tastes of a child with access to a small library and a voracious appetite for books basically! I harbour a pipe dream of one day writing childrens novels, so I find myself reading a lot of books for children. I regularly set myself little reading projects - last year I read almost all of LM Montgomeries novels, all of Ursula K Le Guin's ekumen/Hainish novels, and I'm currently reading through Stephen King's work in published order, and working on Booker Prize winners.

I'm also a gamer (rpg's, roguelikes etc and a bit of tabletop rpg when I can), I watch a lot of anime and I have an unholy addiction to teen drama shows.

Oh yeah, and I do a lot of stitching :P

message 43: by Tina (new)

Tina (simplytina) Hi my name is Tina, Simply in stitches on Youtube. I'm really excited to share my love of books and discover new ones with you.
I have been cross stitching on and off since I was 18 (about 30 years eek ).
I also knit and sew
I have an adult son and live with my husband and 3 cat's
I listen to audio books so I can stitch at the same time but nothing beats holding a real book and reading.
I prefer mysteries but like to try anything recommended.
I'm looking forward to some exciting book talk

message 44: by Judy (new)

Judy (amcfan) | 3 comments Meagan wrote: "Judy wrote: "Hello, I'm Judy from Georgia. I have 2 daughters. Both have graduated from college and flown the coop. I have been married to a wonderful man for 28 years. I have been cross stitching ..."

Hey Meagan, glad to see a fellow Georgian in group.

message 45: by Emi (new)

Emi L Hello everybody!
My name is Emi, I live in a town near Barcelona, Spain. I'm a stay-at-home mother of two. Before becoming a mum I worked as a teacher of English in a language school near my hometown. I've always liked reading and cross stitching, the first I've never stopped doing since I learnt how to read, the latter I've done on and off. The discovery of Flosstube videos has been an eye opener for me. Where I live, cross stitching is not popular at all, so now that I can watch Flosstube I don't feel alone anymore ;)

message 46: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 1 comments Hi everyone! My name is Kellie. I'm Stitching Post on Instagram. I am an avid reader. I like listening to audiobooks as I can read and stitch at the same time. I've been stitching for over 25 years. I've been married to my wonderful husband for 20 years. We have a smart and funny 14 year old son who will be a high school freshman this year. I live and work full time as a school counselor in central Kentucky. I look forward to participating in this group. :)

message 47: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Hein | 3 comments Hi everyone! I'm Jen and I have been an avid reader since childhood.

Five things about me:
1. I currently teach fourth grade and I make it my mission every year to convert my students to bookworms.
2. I truly want to be a librarian but...
3. My husband and I are currently bankrolling our daughter's college education.
4. I have been stitching for over 20 years but my interest comes and goes.
5. I am currently working with 6 WIPS but recently I have been reading more than stitching.

message 48: by Matt (new)

Matt Pershing | 5 comments Hi everyone, I'm Matt. I have been reading pretty steady for about 3 years now. Before that I didn't make it a priority. this year I set a crazy goal to read 100 books this year, so far I'm at 56 I think.

5 things about myself
1. I'm a truck driver. I drive mostly in the east and I'm home on weekends.
2. I'm a male stitcher and proud of it!!
3. I'm married and have three wonderful children 2 5yr old sons and an 18 month old daughter.
4. I like to read massive series books such as dark tower series, outlander series mostly just because I never want the story to end :)
5. Hmmm I live in central Maine but I grew up in Texas for most of my childhood and college years.

Can't wait to read some good books with you all!

message 49: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (sweettreads) | 87 comments Heather wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm Heather. I live in Oregon and I have a flosstube called HeatherStitches. I like to read almost everything (not a YA, romance, or political fan), but mostly I read non-fiction, hist..."

I'm an Oregon girl too! I live in the portland area. Nice to see another oregon stitcher!

message 50: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (sweettreads) | 87 comments Hi everyone, I'm Teresa also known as sweet.t.stitching on flosstube and instagram. I just went through this list and added everyone I haven't yet to my instagram and youtube accounts. I'm excited to get to know all of you guys! Like most of you I have been a reader since I was tiny but stitching has taken up a lot of that time the past few years. I'm excited to be apart of this group as I want to get back into reading and I've never been in a book club before.

5 things about me:
1. I once once read a 400 page book in 3 1/2 hours ('White' by Ted Dekker)
2. My long distance boyfriend is in the Air National Guard
3. I have a fur baby named Scooter James and a scaly baby named Officer Dundee
4. I'm a self taught stitcher who started really stitching in September 2014
5. I have both mental and physical illnesses that keep me home most of the time. But that just means more stitching and reading time!

« previous 1