YA Apocalyptic and Dystopian Fiction discussion

Archived > July-September 2016 Under The Never Sky Series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (DemonKittie), Is Alive! (new)

Amy (DemonKittie) (demonkittie) | 340 comments Mod
Now we will shift into Under The Never Sky.
July: Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1)
August: Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2)
September: Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3)
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2) by Veronica Rossi Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3) by Veronica Rossi

If you have read it previously, or decide to read it as we go, please share your feelings here. Please be mindful of spoilers.

message 2: by Marga (new)

Marga (margayolo) I have read the series and totally loved it!

message 3: by Ivonna (new)

Ivonna (ivycity) | 3 comments I've read the first and second book. I actually just got the 3rd book from the library. It's an awesome series. I love science fiction.

message 4: by Tommy (new)

Tommy Hancock (tommyhancock) | 2 comments I was actually kind of hesitant about this series at first because it sounded like yet another YA dystopian romance. Nothing wrong with that, but I have enough of it, you know? Plus the titles are so pretty and poetic I thought the writing would be overly dramatic.

I was absolutely and happily wrong. Honestly, one of the better series I've read in a while.

message 5: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (mariannegie) | 27 comments I'm jumping back in to the series read for this one as well. I had bought the first book a long time ago but never got around to reading it, so this is a good opportunity to do so.

message 6: by Ivonna (new)

Ivonna (ivycity) | 3 comments So this is my first time participating in a series read...do we just discuss it here?

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon I just finished reading this book, because I just joined the group this month. I loved this book, and cannot wait to start the next.

message 8: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (mariannegie) | 27 comments I ended up enjoying the first book more than I thought I would at first. I almost forgot that it was time for the second one in August, but I've gotten it from the library and will squeeze it in before the end of the month!

message 9: by Jane (new)

Jane (janeinri) | 129 comments I really enjoyed this series. And I am FAR from YA age group. Yes, there is a young romance - but no big triangle and the romance is sweet and believable. The world that is created is both beautiful and terrifying.

This is a series that stayed with me for a long time.