Camp Half-Blood discussion

Cabins > Philotes cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (last edited Dec 09, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Dinah Laurel Lance  | 15653 comments Mod
For the children of Philotes, goddess of affection, friendship, and love.

message 2: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

The warm and cozy cabin housed few campers. Although the cabin was only home to one camper, it was full of the bustle of Jourdain, who focused on the clothes made by his hands. This time around he was hoping for a model for the clothes.

message 3: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio had someone for directions to a cabin and he followed specifically. At least he thought he did, that was until he came upon a different cabin that wasnt the one he was looking for in the first place. He may have gotten side tracked along the way. He huffed and knocked on the door hoping someone was in there to help him out.

message 4: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ :)

message 5: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jourdain pulled the needle through the fabric to fix the last stitch that had come out. "One second!" he called when he heard the knock. He quickly knotted the thread and set his project down on the dresser before walking to the door and opening it. "Hello," he said when he opened the door. "Can I help you with something?"

message 6: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio froze when the guy opened up the door. He was momentarily taken back by how attractive this guy was. "I...um.." He almost forgot what was gling to ask. "Im a little lost. " He said and scratched the back of his next. "I was trying to get a cabin but got lost along the way, but im late anyways. So nevermind." He bit his lip and took a step back. "I'll just go then."

message 7: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (last edited Jul 02, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Jourdain smiled and stepped forward almost as if to stop the boy from leaving. "Wait, mon ami, " he said. "Perhaps I can help you. Quelle cabine cherches-tu?"

message 8: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio stopped at his words. Not only was this guy attractive but he spoke french too. "I have no idea what you said but Im guessing its along the lines of. What cabin am i looking for?" He asked him. Hoping he was right because it would be awkward if he was way off.

message 9: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jourdain smiled at him and chuckled. "Yes, that is right," he said. "So are you going to tell me which cabin you are looking for?"

message 10: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio smiled at that and then huffed as he thought about. Now that he thoguht about he doesnt even know what cavin he was going to. He was just given directions. "Umm.." He laughed awkwardly. "I dont even know. I was just given directions and i dont remeber those either. Must not have been too important right?" he joked.

message 11: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Hopefully, it wasn't too important" Jourdain said, laughing a little. He had to admit that this boy was kinda cute. "Do you want to come in?" he asked.

message 12: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ "Are you sure? As long as I am not interupting anything." Emilio said as he took a few steps forwards agin, towards him and the door. He was glad he decided to knock on the door of this cabin and glad he got the attention of this guy.

message 13: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Oh, no, I was just working on a new outfit," Jourdain said, stepping aside for the boy enter. "It's almost ready. I was actually hoping to find someone to model it for me." He could not help the shy smile that formed on his lips. "Um, I don't suppose," he said, blushing faintly, "you would mind modeling for me?"

message 14: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio smiled and followed inside after him, shutting the door behind him. It was actually really nice in here. Not too crowded. He turned to him and smiled. "Sure. I would love to model for you." Emilio loved attention so this was perfect for him. Even if he just met the guy.

message 15: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Thanks," Jourdain said before turning and walking back to his dresser. "So I did not catch your name, mon chéri," he said. He picked up the suit jacket he was working on and beckoned the boy to come over. "Sorry for the clutter," he apologized, quickly arranging his bed and dresser a little better. "Je m'appelle Jourdain."

message 16: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio walked over to him still stunned by how he talked. "Its no problem." He said about the mess. "The name is Emilio. Its nice to meet you Jourdain." He said to him and held his hand out for him to shake. He was ready to try on what ever it was he wanted him to try on.

message 17: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jourdain smiled and shook his hand, holding it a little longer than necessary and blushing, a little flustered. "Hmm..." he said, looking around him for one of the almost finished suits he had designed. "Could you try this one on for me, mon chéri?" He held up a fashionable, dark purple suit and looked back and forth between the suit and Emilio, making note of measurements under his breath. "This should be about the right size," he mumbled to himself.

message 18: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Asmall blush formed on his cheek as he continued to hold his hand. He watched him as he looked around and when it was handed to him he carefully took it. He had no idea where he was going to change because the cabins didnt have bathrooms. He bit his lip as he looked around. "Okay. No looking." He said with a small wink and walked a little bit away. He glanced at Jourdain to make sure he wasnt looking before he changed into the suit, being careful so he dosnt ruin it at all.

message 19: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jourdain blushed again when Emilio winked at him. "Okay, just be careful with the fabric," he said, trying to shake the idea of seeing Emilio undressed out of his mind. "It is very delicate." He clapped his hands over his eyes and turned away before he started changing.

message 20: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio very carefully put the suit the suit and filded his clothes up neatly and set them on one of the empty beds. He carefully walked back over to Jourdain. "Okay. I have it." He told him with a smile. He didnt do a whole lot of moving because he didnt want to ruin because it looked like it took a lot of time to make.

message 21: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (last edited Jul 08, 2016 12:16PM) (new)

Jourdain removed his hands from his eyes. When he turned to look up at him, his features lit up. "Le costume est très chic pour toi!" he declared, clapping his hands. He circled around Emilio to have a better look. "What do you think, mon chéri? Too tight? Too loose?" He walked over smoothed out a wrinkle here and there.

message 22: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio had no idea what he had said but he figured it was a good thing. He smiled and watched him as he circled around him. "It fits very well, very comfortabke. Not too tight, not too loose. Its easy to move around in to." He told him with a smile.

message 23: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jourdain beamed at the words. "Très bien!" he exclaimed. "It looks very becoming on you. Would you like to see yourself in the mirror?" He walked over to a wardrobe and opened the door to reveal a full-length mirror on the back of the door.

message 24: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio blushed when he complimented him. He nodded at his question though. He turned and looked into the mirror. He stood there for a moment and just lioked at himself. He did look really good in the suit and he was surprised how well it fit him. He smiled and ran a hand through his hair to get it off of his forehead.

message 25: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jourdain watched him with silent admiration as Emilio liked at himself in the mirror. Il est beau, he thought to himself, lost in the clouds. Mentally, he snapped back to attention and blinked. "So, mon chéri, which cabin are you from?" he asked as he walked back to look at his other fashionable projects.

message 26: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio was brought back when he heard the other male talking to him. "I am from the Aphrodite cabin." He told him. He turned around and walked over to where he was standing. Watching him as he looked at all the stuff that he had made. "You are really good at this. Making clothes that is." He told him with a smile.

message 27: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Oh," said Jourdain. Then, that would have explained how naturally gorgeous Emilio was. This thought and Emilio's compliment made him flush all the way to his hairline. "Merci," he said, enthusiastically. "Merci beaucoup." Looking for a reason to not meet Emilio's gaze long enough to compose himself, he picked up another outfit- a stylish, dark tux. "Could you try this one for me?" His gaze briefly scanned over it for flaws before handing it to him. "My maman is Philotes. She is not well-known by most mortals, but she is the goddess of affection and friendship."

message 28: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ "I would love to." He told him as he took the tux. He walked back over to where he had changed before. He slipped out of the suit he was in and carefully set it aside. He changed into the one he was given and surprisingly, this one fit just as well as the other. He picked up the other one and took it back over to Jourdain. "Here you go." He told him with a smile.

message 29: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jourdain looked him up and down in amazement. "My goodness!" he exclaimed. He circled around him again and touching here and there to see if the tux was a perfect fit. "Mon chéri, how do you fit so well in these clothes?" he asked. He kept his gaze on the tux. Gods, he looked even more gorgeous in this tux than the purple suit he had just modelled.

message 30: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio blushed at his compliment. "I do not know. Im wondering the same thing." He told him with a small smile. He walked over to the mirror to look at himself again. He couldnt help but smile. He has never really worn a tux before and was liking how it made him look older, more mature. "Do you have anything that would fit you?" He asked curiously.

message 31: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Oui, bien sûr!" Jourdain replied in the affirmative. "I find the measurements myself. So yes, I do measure myself for my own clothes." He raised an eyebrow at him curiously. "Why do you ask, mon chéri?"

message 32: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ "You try something on then." Emilio told him as he turned around to face him. "Im sure you look just as good as i do in these clothes." He told him. He hoped that maybe he would try on some of the clothes too. Only because he thought it woukd be fun.

message 33: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (last edited Jul 15, 2016 10:38AM) (new)

Jourdain giggled a little. "At last! A guy like me who enjoys dressing fashionably!" he said, smiling. It took him a moment to realize that Emilio was also suggesting that he would look as good as Emilio- which was a compliment in itself. The guy was beautiful! Jourdain blushed and fell silent.

message 34: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio smiled. He usually didnt do stuff like this but with Jourdain it was fun. Some of the Aphrodite gurls try to get him to model for them but he never agrees to it. They were to squeamish for him. "You all right?" he asked gim when he went silent.

message 35: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Yes, of course," said Jourdain, brightening again. Hopefully, Emilio had not noticed him blush. He picked up a fur-lined, fall jacket and slipped it on. "Qu'est-ce que tu penses?" he asked, turning around a couple times for his companion's inspection.

message 36: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio stood and watched him as he put it on with a smile. He gave him a confused look at what he said. "Im sorry. I have no idea what you just asked me." He told him his cheeks turning pink in slight embarrassment.

message 37: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (last edited Jul 15, 2016 11:30AM) (new)

Jourdain laughed awkwardly. "Oh, right! I am sorry, mon chéri," he said. "Sometimes, I forget most people here do not speak French." He offered him a smile. "I asked you about what you thought of the jacket." He paused as a thought occurred to him. "I thought French was spoken fluently by Aphrodite's children. Perhaps I am wrong?"

message 38: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio scratched the back of his neck. "I am suppose to but for seem i just didnt get that. I dont know why though." He shrugged and bit his lip as he thought about it. For some reason he had all the other gifts of an Aphrodite child but being able to speak fluent french. "I really do like the jacket though. It looks great on you." He gave him a smile.

message 39: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Merci, mon chéri," Jourdain replied, beaming. He looked himself over in the full length mirror on the wardrobe door before picking out a black, leather jacket with different designs. "Here," he said. "Try this one." He handed the jacket to him and blushed. "I think this would look good in you."

message 40: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio smiled as he watched him. "You're welcome." He said and then took the jecket. He slipped off the suit and vhanged back into his pants from before and his other shirt. He then slipped the jacket on over his white tshirt. "I really like this one." He told him with a bright smile and looked at himself in the mirror. He had always wanted to get a leather jacket but a lot of them cost a lot of money.

message 41: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jourdain watched Emilio in admiration. He looked so handsome in that leather jacket. "You can keep it if you like," he said. His blue gaze lingered a little too long on Emilio. He turned away his eyes when Emilio looked back at him, but he must have noticed. His cheeks burned. "It looks even handsomer on you than other outfits," he said.

message 42: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio looked at him in surprise when he told him he could keep it. His face then turned a bright red. "Are you sure? " He asked him as he glanced from himto the jecket. With a bright smile he walked over to him and hugged him. "Thank you." He told him. He hugged for maybe a little too long, eventually pulling away.

message 43: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jourdain laughed good-naturedly. "Oui, bien sûr!" he confirmed. "The jacket does not become me as well." He froze when Emilio hugged him, taken off guard by the sudden embrace. A smile of surprised pleasure brightened his blushing features. He wrapped his arms him just for a moment before Emilio withdrew. "You are quite welcome."

message 44: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio smiled and looked uo at him for a moment before looking down at the jacket once again. He absolutely loved it and didnt know if he would ever take it off. Well besides for training and while he was sleeping. He looked back up at him unsure of what to do now. Then something came to him. "Do you think you could teach me? To speak french?" He asked him. "Well not today but some other time? I would love to learn."

message 45: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Um..." Jourdain said, smiling awkwardly. "I am not sure how good of a teacher I would be. I picked it up from my family when I was little. Perhaps one of your brothers or sisters could teach you?"

message 46: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ "Yeah. I guess your right." He said as he bit his lip awkwardly. He glanced down and messed with the sleeves of the jacket. He didnt know what to say now. He wasnt even going to ask if any of his half siblings would teach him. Most of them thought he was annoying anyways.

message 47: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

The sudden change of emotions surprised Jourdain. He furrowed his brow in concern. "You are silent all of a sudden. Did I say something wrong?" he asked. "I mean, I could try if you wanted. If that is what is what is bothering you. I just meant that I might not be the best person to teach you."

message 48: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio looked back up at him and shook his head with a small smile. "No, no, no its alright. I was just thinking. You dont have. There are plently of other people that could help me. Its fine." He told him hastily. He didnt want him to think that his change in emotions was his fault.

message 49: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Oh, okay," said Jourdain. "Is something else bothering you?" Part of him wished there was something bothering, so that he could have a reason to help him and be around him. Plus Jourdain loved a good cause.

message 50: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Emilio debated on wether or not he should tell him. "Um..." He glanced at his feet before looking back at him. Since he hesitated he was going to have to tell him now. "Its just... I actually dont know if anyone would actually be willing to teach me. A lot of the people in my cabin think im annoying." He ran his hand through his hair.

« previous 1 3