Janet Evanovich Book Group discussion

Janet Evanovich
This topic is about Janet Evanovich
Knight & Moon Series > Knight and Moon

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 293 comments Curious Minds (Knight and Moon, #1) by Janet Evanovich is a new book by JE and co author of the Lizzie and Diesel books. It sounds like a caper story and should be fun. I've got the ARC and will report back soon.

message 2: by Molly (new)

Molly | 1 comments Is it a Stephanie Plum?

message 3: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 293 comments No, new series. If you have read her very early romances, it sounds like the hero from Full Tilt. Should be fun.

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 293 comments I just finished Curious Minds Curious Minds (Knight and Moon, #1) by Janet Evanovich . Fun and entertaining, a great start to a new series.

My Review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula Kennedy (alaskapaula) | 10 comments I was happy to finally see some variety in the composition of the characters and some role reversals, although I did recognize the required character types for a successful Evanovich novel! Love this series and that t had a little more depth than usual :). Hope we see more Lizzy and Diesel too....

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 293 comments This duo starts out slow and the characters aren't fully developed. Lots of room for that in the next books. I am really intrigued with them, especially Emerson. Lots of places this series could go.

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather Orsen | 1 comments I really liked that the relationship between Knight and Moon didn't evolve too far (trying not to spoil anything). I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series!

message 8: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 293 comments It should be fun seeing where this duo goes. I really like the partnership between Janet Evanovich and Phoef Sutton.

message 9: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 293 comments I got Dangerous Minds (Knight and Moon, #2) by Janet Evanovich Dangerous Minds today. I don't know what could make a better long weekend than waterskiing and Janet Evanovich. I'll tell you all about it on Monday.

message 10: by Cheri (new)

Cheri (nannycil) | 68 comments I am 1st on the holds list for this at the library....waiting

message 11: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 293 comments Good luck. I've got a 3 hour drive ahead so I'm looking forward to starting it.

message 13: by Paula (new)

Paula Kennedy (alaskapaula) | 10 comments Reads like a travelogue.... disappointed.

message 14: by Cheri (new)

Cheri (nannycil) | 68 comments Paula wrote: "Reads like a travelogue.... disappointed."

This is not my favorite series by her, but its worth the few giggles. still waiting on another Wicked book! :)

message 15: by Robin (new)

Robin Mattei (memarobin) | 35 comments and I am hoping for another fox and ohare

message 16: by Cheri (new)

Cheri (nannycil) | 68 comments Robin wrote: "and I am hoping for another fox and ohare"

Which we know she will put out.....she's way overdue for Wicked. She has many more stones for them to find :)

message 17: by Anita (last edited Jul 14, 2017 05:08PM) (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 293 comments I love all the JE series and I can't wait for Hardcore Twenty-Four. I've already got my copy reserved.

message 18: by Cheri (new)

Cheri (nannycil) | 68 comments Anita wrote: "I love all the JE series and I can't wait for Hardcore Twenty-Four. I've already got my copy reserved."
Me too Anita!