✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Caprice & Lilian #3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) { Cowboy Love }

Muse A is a man who has been single for a very long time and hasn't been able to frick frack ever since he was in High School. Muse B is a man who isn't single, has a family, has a wife, and has kids, he's been able to frick frack for a long time. Muse B has just been fired from his job and is in dire need of a new one, living in Bandera, Texas ; you can find just about any type of job. Muse A is in need of another partner, he's a cattle rancher and sheep herder, and well again in need of a partner, he puts out an ad and Muse B is the first to accept it. Now set in modern times, it's still illegal to be gay, but when Muse B first lays eyes on Muse A, it's love at first sight and he stops at nothing but to flirt with Muse A, Muse A doesn't think anything of it and flirts with Muse B. As they lead the cattle and sheep to the top of a small mountain in Bandera, they start to become friends and even more when Muse B starts to cuddle with Muse A in their tent, when Muse A wants more, Muse B is more then happy to oblige. When the weekend ends and Muse B must go back home, he is saddened to leave Muse A and promises him that in a year he'll come back to him. Muse A trusts Muse B.....blah blah blah, a year later.....Muse B keeps his promise and comes back, but he finds out Muse A is married and has a child, he then leaves and never returns, until Muse A sends a postcard, apologizing. Muse B sends an postcard telling Muse A to come visit, Muse A does and when he gets there, Muse B is forced to tell his wife how he feels about the man on his doorstep, his wife isn't happy but doesnt tell him she'll leave, instead she welcomes Muse A in and the two become friends as he screws around with her husband. Muse A's wife finds out about this when Muse B's wife calls her, she isn't happy about it either, but she could care quite less as long as her husband is happy. After a while though, the wives aren't happy and they leave, the kids are in their custody, and well when the town finds out, Muse A and B are surprised that they support them, when asked why, the people just smile and say, " Love is love, and Cowboys can love whoever they please,". Blah blah blah blah we can continue from there and whatnot.

{ Requirements }

~ MxM
~ I'm Muse A
~ I'd like to be the submissive one
~ Emotions
~ Romance
~ No Insta Romance
~ Sex is PMed

message 2: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Cool beans

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Shall we make characters now?

message 4: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Yes, I think we shall

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright, me or you first?

message 6: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments U plz

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Name: Cameron Angel Cassidy
Nicknames: Cam, Cammie, Angel, Cas, Cassie, CC
Appearance:

Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: No one...soon your character...then a woman ( not really )
Family:
Jocelyn Rast ~ Mother
David Rast ~ Father
Brendan Rast ~ Brother
History of the last name Cassidy: Cameron hated his last name was younger and when he started school, he asked his mother to put the last name Cassidy as his last name, so everyone began calling him Cameron Cassidy.
(view spoiler)
Other: Cattle Rancher

message 9: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Name: John Tee Graphic
Appearance:
http://www.oldnavy.com/products/res/t...
Sexuality:
Crush: Cameron
Family:
Parker Graphic ~ Father
Mary Graphic ~ Mother
Susan Lee Graphic ~ Wife
Jery Graphic ~ Son
Mary Graphic ~ Daughter

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Where should we start? When they're already on the trip?

message 11: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Yes, I think so

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cameron looked around as his horse stood on the top of a small hill, he smiled softly and looked behind him at John, " It's a beautiful sight ain't it?" Cameron said.

message 13: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments John grinned and nodded to Cameron. "It sure is. Beautiful sight. Ain't gonna get this sight out in the city." he said.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Nope, well sun is setting, better set up camp for the night," Cameron said as he watched the sun for a moment before turning around.

message 15: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments John nodded. He removed his hat and ran a hand through his hair. He turned around to help set up camp.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cameron unmounted his horse and grabbed the tent, he began to set it up.

message 17: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments John grabbed the tent and firewood. "Do you want me to start the fire, Cam?" He asked him.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Yes if you can please," Cameron replied as he focused on the tent.

message 19: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments John nodded and began rubbing stick together. He grabbed a handful of leaves when no smoke was starting.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cameron finished putting the tent up, he reached into his pocket for his matches and turned around to John, he smirked and comes over he bent down beside John, " Try using a match," Cameron suggested.

message 21: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments John's face fell when he saw Cameron had matches. "Wish you would've said hat earlier," he muttered. He took the match from him, smiling.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Sorry John," Cameron said softly, smile on his face.

message 23: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments "Yeah right." He said, smirking at him. He dragged the match along his boot. Flames ignited and he placed it on the pile of dry leaves and tree branches.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cameron smiled, he looked up at the sky, " I'm gonna start laying down," Cameron said.

message 25: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments John nodded. "Alright then. I'll finish up the fire. Ain't hungry tonight, Cam?"

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " No not really," Cameron said and ducked into the tent, he laid down and closed his eyes.

message 27: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments "Alrighty then." John said. He fed the fire some more before grabbin' his small bag of Beef Jerky.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cameron sighed, facing one of the walls of the tent.

(( when should they start the cuddling stuff? ))

message 29: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments ((Uhh. do you want to now?))

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( sure ))

message 31: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments ((k))

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cameron's eyes were opened, he was still very tired.

message 33: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments John had just finished adding more firewood to the fire. He went in his tent and laid down.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cameron shifted, and sighed softly,

message 35: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments Jordan ran a hand down his back, hoping to bring some kind of comfort.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cameron sighed in content, " I think your the only friend I have ever had," Cameron said, but he shifted and moved a little closer to John.

message 37: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments "Really?" John asked him. He noticed Cameron moved closer, but he didn't say anything. "Why do you say that?"

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Because no one else is nice to me," Cameron said.

message 39: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments John nodded at Cameron. "I understand, Cam. And I'll always be nice to you."

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cameron nodded, " I know," Cameron said, he turned around to look at John.

message 41: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments John smiled at Cameron. "Good." He said. "Good."

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cameron smiled, he then bit his lip, " This may seem weird, but I can never go to sleep without cuddling with someone," Cameron said, he awkwardly smiles at John,

message 43: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments John laughed. "Really? Well I wouldn't mind being your cuddle buddy." He smiled.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cameron blushes lightly, " Really?" Cameron asked biting his lip.

message 45: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments John laughed. "Really. What's so surprising about that?"

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cameron shrugs, " Everything is surprising about it," Cameron said, he then smiled turned around and looked at the wall of the tent.

message 47: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments "What do you mean?" John asked him gently.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Well..I don't know how to explain it really," Cameron murmured, he slowly takes one of Johns arms and wraps it around his torso, his lip bleeding from biting on it too hard. Cameron hoped John didn't feel weird about this, they were strangers to each other for god sakes.

message 49: by カパリス (new)

カパリス | 4686 comments "Tell me." John insisted. He ran his finger along Cameron's lip. "You should really stop biting your lip." He murmured.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " It's surprising because, well....no other man does this for me, and it's sort of new to me feeling another mans arms around me," Cameron replied as he turns around again to face John.

« previous 1 3