Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Favorite Books Read in June

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Since June is coming to an end, lets share our favorite books read this month.

Here our my 5* reads this month!

The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout Mister O by Lauren Blakely A Kind of Truth (A Kind of Stories, #1) by Lane Hayes Collared by Nicole Williams

This was a fun 4* read
Smut by Karina Halle

message 2: by Karen (last edited Jun 30, 2016 10:06AM) (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
I'm patiently waiting for The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout from the library...

My five stars:
Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters, #4.5; Addicted, #3.5) by Krista Ritchie The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh

and a 4 star that was really close to 5 stars (an honorable mention)
Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross

message 3: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments My favorites were:

The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout Collared by Nicole Williams One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid F*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher Dark Notes by Pam Godwin Coast (Kick Push, #2) by Jay McLean The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon

This was a really good month for me!!

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
My favorite reads this month were:

The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon Smut by Karina Halle Paper Princess (The Royals, #1) by Erin Watt What Remains of Me by Alison Gaylin Coast (Kick Push, #2) by Jay McLean Dear Heart, I Hate You by J. Sterling Steadfast (True North, #2) by Sarina Bowen

message 5: by Chris (last edited Jun 30, 2016 03:10PM) (new)

Chris K. | 1404 comments Erika wrote: "My favorites were:

The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. ArmentroutCollared by Nicole WilliamsOne True Loves by Taylor Jenkins ReidF*ck Love by Tarryn FisherDark Notes by Pam Godwin[bookco..."

Deanna wrote: "My favorite reads this month were:

[bookcover:The Bird and the Sword|29008738]Smut by Karina HallePaper Princess (The Royals, #1) by Erin WattWhat Remains of Me by Alison GaylinJ.R.R. Tolkien 4-Book Boxed Set The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. TolkienCollared by Nicole WilliamsOne True Loves by Taylor Jenkins ReidF*ck Love by Tarryn FisherDark Notes by Pam Godwin[bookco..."

WOW!! I love both your choices

message 6: by Chris (new)

Chris K. | 1404 comments My Top favorites are

The Persuasion of Molly O'Flaherty (The London Lovers, #1) by Sierra Simone Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark, #1) by Pepper Winters Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love By Numbers, #1) by Sarah MacLean

And even though I haven't finished it yet The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Erika wrote: "My favorites were:

The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. ArmentroutCollared by Nicole WilliamsOne True Loves by Taylor Jenkins ReidF*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher[bookcover:Dark Notes|28..."

Thanks! It looks like everyone read such good books this month!

message 8: by Candyce (new)

Candyce Kirk (candycethebookdutchesses) | 386 comments My favorites last month were:

The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

message 9: by Karen (last edited Jul 08, 2016 12:46PM) (new)

I have Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman on my TBR pile ... glad to see that you have enjoyed it Candyce!

message 10: by DJacelyn (new)

DJacelyn | 715 comments My favourites for June:
Smut by Karina Halle The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes

message 11: by Chris (new)

Chris K. | 1404 comments DJacelyn wrote: "My favourites for June:
Smut by Karina HalleThe Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. ArmentroutMe Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes"

Nice!

message 12: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments DJacelyn wrote: "My favourites for June:
Smut by Karina HalleThe Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. ArmentroutMe Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes"

Those are some really good ones!!

message 13: by Chris (new)

DJacelyn wrote: "My favourites for June:

I agree!! Great books!

message 14: by Candyce (new)

Candyce Kirk (candycethebookdutchesses) | 386 comments Karen wrote: "I have Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman on my TBR pile ... glad to see that you have enjoyed it Candyce!"

It took some getting used to in the beginning. It's definitely a different type of reading experience, but I really loved it. I can't wait for Gemina later this year.

message 15: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Wow!! Ladies you guys had really great months!!!
Let me go to my list and see how I faired.......

message 16: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments My 5☆...
Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1) by Alessandra Torre The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout & Walk the Edge (Thunder Road, #2) by Katie McGarry

message 17: by Chris (new)

Vega_girl wrote: "My 5☆...
Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1) by Alessandra Torre The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout & Walk the Edge (Thunder Road, #2) by Katie McGarry"

Nice!!! I still have to read Hollywood Dirt!!! So many books, so little time. Its just not fair.....

message 18: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Vega_girl wrote: "My 5☆...
Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1) by Alessandra Torre The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout & Walk the Edge (Thunder Road, #2) by Katie McGarry"

Nice!!! I still have to read Hollywood Dirt!!! So..."

Yea Chris I still have to read that one too!

message 19: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments It was a complete surpirse that I loved!!

Cordelia the Ardent Reader I can't decide between The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson and Dark Genesis (The Darkling Trilogy, #1) by A.D. Koboah

message 21: by Karen (new)

Ardent reader wrote: "I can't decide between The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson and Dark Genesis (The Darkling Trilogy, #1) by A.D. Koboah"

I've had The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson on my TBR...it looks good and I've heard amazing things!