1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ & Duchess Natalia (Nat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Hey, do you mind reposting the idea?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments this is going to be a terrible explanation but whatever.

Muse A, she sweet, smart, a good girl. Muse B, he's sneeky mean, the bad boy. Both love to annoy each other. Weither it's jokes, shoving, and plain insults. Muse A finds it annoying, Muse B just loves to annoy her.

Over time they start to fall for eacch other but both refuse to admit to themselves, let alone each other.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments I have to eat I'll be back in a little bit.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Okay :) thanks

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Cool, so do you want to make characters?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Yeah, that works

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments can you go first. I have to put candy in bags. brb.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Sure, no problem.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Sorry I had to leave. I'm back now and I'll have it up in a minute.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Name: Donovan Anthony Kingsley
Personality: Will RP
Appearance:

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Name Rose Alice White
Age 16
Personality Kind, sweet. She's a book worm. Perfect grade, she does get annoyed easily sometimes.
Appearance(I'll addi a picture later. ) Face claim Evanna Lynch.

could you put the picture in like please. so my phone won't freeze.

also who do you want to state?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Could you start? I was thinking that my character could come in late to class which I thought would be better if I post second. If you don't think so, I can post first.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments (its fine)

Rose walked into English. She could have been taking A.P English but she decided to wait for junior year.

She was the observant type and she notice that one guy was missing. She couldn't remember his name but one was late.

The teacher said that they could read or write for the first ten minutes of class so she decided to write to see if the person would walk in or not.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Donovan pulled into the parking lot and into one of the spaces in the student lot by the school. He pulled his backpack on and began to walk slowly to the main entrance. Knowing that he was already late, he didn't bother rushing. Even if he wasn't late, he wouldn't have been rushing. This behavior makes him known as the schools "bad boy" and someone who doesn't care about school at all which isn't all true. He doesn't hold school to it's high status like some do but Donovan does somewhat appreciate it.

Finally making his way to the front entrance, he gets buzzed in, noticed for being tardy, and then walks to his English room. Walking in late, he smiled at the teacher before sitting down at the first empty seat he could find which was next to some girl who was writing. Rolling his eyes at the fact that she was actually doing this warm up activity, Donovan set his backpack down next to his desk and leaned back in the chair waiting for class to start.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "I saw that." Rose said smiling.
she stopped writing even
though she wasn't supposed to. Now she was looking at everyone else seeing who was actually doing the work and who wasn't, also who was on their phone.

"Why did you roll your eye?" She said looking at him. "And why were you late?"

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments ((So sorry, I thought I responded))

Donovan raised an eyebrow at her and smirked. "Why wouldn't I roll my eyes? You were furiously writing whatever you're doing," he said gesturing at her paper, "for a warm up that no one should even be really trying hard on." He looked around and saw only about half of the class working. I guess those are the real studious ones who don't want to get yelled at or who think that this is really important he thought to himself.

"Now it really isn't any of your business about why I was late, is it?" he asked her before turning away and facing the front of the room again. He didn't look over again at the girl hoping that she did really want to know why he was late. He still wouldn't tell her but it would be funny if she actually wanted to know.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments She smiled. it was kinda like a forced smile. " If you ever get to know me which probably wouldn't happen. You would know that I am a very curious person." She said. also I'm smarter than you . she added in her head.

"Also I like to got answers. Besides as far as you know I could be writing a story or a book. I could publish. You don't know me." She said.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Donovan snorted quietly but loud enough that she would be able to hear it. He didn't doubt that she was a curious person but he still didn't think that that was a good enough reason to be doing all of the work that she had in front of her. If they want to do good work, then they should be actually learning something instead of writing or reading. "I doubt that you are a writing a book in the middle of school. If you are writing a book, I would expect you to do it at home and not use that time to be learning sometime or risking losing it," he said.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments She quietly laughed only enough for him to hear. 'Your right. I'm not writing a book and I wouldn't use my time in school to write instead of learn. The paper I was working on is extra credit." She smiled. She didn't care if it made her seem nerdy or geeky. "I wasn't lying about being curious though. I really am so are you going to tell.me why you were late?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Donovan smiled to himself knowing that he had been right and then laughed when she said she was doing extra credit. He only laughed because he figured that she probably didn't even need it but was doing it anyway. When she said that she did want to know, he just shrugged. "Did you ever hear the phrase that curiosity killed the cat?" he asked still not answering her question.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments She nodded. "Yeah. I always hated that eating. I mean how can curiosity kill a cat. I mean I guess it could be shot, or strangled, or a heart attack. Ugh I'm rambling anyway. Why did you laugh? Why are you avoiding the question?" She asked.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments (* I always hated that saying)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments ((I know, but I thought it fit and would be annoying since his character is kind of annoying))

Donovan smiled and shook his head. "See, you're still curious and now you're being curious about an old saying," he said raising an eyebrow at her. He smiled more when she asked why he was laughing. "Just because you're probably the student with the highest grade in the class yet you still want to do the extra credit," he said, "And I'm not going to answer why I'm avoiding the question and why I'm not telling you. It will add more to my mysterious persona."

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments she made a quiet growling sound. She had a look of pure annoyance and a bit of hate in her eyes. "Please tell me!" She really wanted to know.

She then had a grin on her face. "Your right I do have the highest grade, not only in this class but also in the year." She didn't gloat much but she did it occasionally.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments (the funny thing is it's annoying but it also could save you I mean you could go walking into a gun fight and BAMB your dead. There's also many more cases where you could die.)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments ((Yeah I guess so))

Donovan smirked even more and silently shook his head. He was growing even more amused at how annoyed she was getting and he wondered how long he'd be able to annoy her with this. When she admitted that she was the top in the class, he pretended to be surprised and in awe. "Wow! Really?!," he asked still pretending, "I had no idea. And you're not only so, you're modest too."

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments She had that look on her face that said. Really, Really? "Okay, first, your being sarcastic. Second o didn't understand the last sentence. " She said. Even though she's really smart she does get confused on simple things sometimes.She rubbed her eyes a bit cause she was tired.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments (bonjor? I don't know how to spell that)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments (I think its bonjour and sorry, I made a typo in my last post, which is why it doesn't really make sense)

"Of course I was being sarcastic. How could I take you seriously? And I was always saying that not only are super smart but you are also modest. All characteristics of a great person," he said nodding his head as if he was really being serious. Seeing that she was rubbing his eyes, he looked around and saw when it was going to be time to start class. It was already half way through but he didn't tell the teacher who was looking at some papers on his desk.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments She smiled. "Thank you..... Hey!" She said in a voice louder then she ment to. She was frowning. "Why can't you take me seriously? And why went you answer my other question?!"

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Donovan quickly shushed her and in a loud whisper said, "You have to be quiet, I don't want to get in trouble with the teacher. It would hurt my reputation." He smirked after that knowing that his reputation was already in stone as he was known as a bad student. "You don't really need to know why I was late. Unless you think that I was committing some crime, which I was," he said that last part serious.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments She quietly laughed. "What did you do rob a bank?" She asked still laughing. After a minute she realize you should joke a bout a crime. "Wait did you really rob a bank?" she asked serious.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments ((poke)
I don't know many languages those I do is mostly few words)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments Donovan looked around as if checking that no one had heard her say that before leaning in as if about to confess a secret. Then, he said "No I didn't rob a bank." He didn't whisper it because it was true and he shook his head afterward. Just because he was a bad student doesn't mean that he is a criminal. "What if I just didn't want to come into school right away?" he asked.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments She started to quietly laugh. She stopped for a second when a different girl looked at her. "Sorry, uh is it bad that I was kinda hoping you we're going to say yes?" She asked still laughing slightly."Oh and I don't believe you just didn't want to come."

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 3218 comments ((I'm sorry I had forgotten this one, I'm not really sure if I'm still interested in this one, sorry))