Booktastic Bookaholics discussion

2016 Archives > July Book Haul

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
So we all love our books. We are all hoarders of books! I know I am. I buy book often and especially when it's the summer and I've got a bit of extra money to spend.

message 2: by Andrea (new)

So I got a new book. Other than the one I have asked for at the end of the month, I did get a new book.

It's a signed copy of Kiersten White's And I Darken (The Conquerors Saga #1) by Kiersten White . I cannot wait to get into this book.

message 3: by Jacquelyn (new)

Jacquelyn Simon (jacquelynrose94) | 122 comments I went on a shopping spree at the book store this month. I've been stuck in bed recovering from surgery so I have plenty of time to read!
What I ordered from Book of the Month Club (July):
Missing, Presumed by Susie Steiner , All Things Cease to Appear by Elizabeth Brundage , and No One Knows by J.T. Ellison .
Barnes and Noble:
Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch , The Cellar (The Cellar #1) by Natasha Preston , H2O (The Rain, #1) by Virginia Bergin , and Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn .
Books-A-Million:
How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather (Preordered), In the Woods (Dublin Murder Squad, #1) by Tana French , You (You, #1) by Caroline Kepnes , Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (already read), and The Memory Box by Eva Lesko Natiello ...

Anyone else order a lot of books? :)

message 4: by Ellinore (new)

Ellinore (ellinore_) Just a quick question out of topic, how do you "link" the book in the comment? Like how you can add the book cover and its links to the book page?

message 5: by Jacquelyn (new)

Jacquelyn Simon (jacquelynrose94) | 122 comments Ellinore wrote: "Just a quick question out of topic, how do you "link" the book in the comment? Like how you can add the book cover and its links to the book page?"
If you log on using the computer, above the comment box to the right is "add book/author."

message 6: by Ellinore (new)

Ellinore (ellinore_) Thank you very much ^^

message 7: by Jacquelyn (new)

Jacquelyn Simon (jacquelynrose94) | 122 comments You are very welcome!

message 8: by Andrea (new)

I order a ton of books off of Bookoutlet.com I love it.

message 9: by Andrea (new)

I have one more book for this month and that is

The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 10: by Jacquelyn (new)

Jacquelyn Simon (jacquelynrose94) | 122 comments I've bought Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard and The White Rose (The Lone City, #2) by Amy Ewing from Audible.

message 11: by Andrea (new)

I want to get The White Rose. I haven't read The Jewel yet but I plan to soon.