Booktastic Bookaholics discussion

The Unexpected Everything
This topic is about The Unexpected Everything
Book of the Month Archives > July 2016-The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (last edited Jul 01, 2016 04:40PM) (new) - added it

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
Synopsis:

Andie had it all planned out.

When you are a politician’s daughter who’s pretty much raised yourself, you learn everything can be planned or spun, or both. Especially your future.

Important internship? Check.

Amazing friends? Check.

Guys? Check (as long as we’re talking no more than three weeks).

But that was before the scandal. Before having to be in the same house with her dad. Before walking an insane number of dogs. That was before Clark and those few months that might change her whole life.

Because here’s the thing—if everything’s planned out, you can never find the unexpected.

And where’s the fun in that?

Questions:

What was the star rating you gave it?
What did you think of the characters?
What did you think of the story?
Did you enjoy it? If so, why? If not, why?
Would you recommend this to others?

Roxanne | 727 comments Mod
I rated this 4 stars I believe, I loved Since you've been gone more but this was a great read!!!

Barbara | 236 comments I'm about 60% done with it. So far it's a great book. I'm not sure what I was expecting with it but I'm pleasantly surprised.

message 4: by Andrea (new) - added it

Andrea (booktasticnerd87) | 4512 comments Mod
I am trying to get The Copper Gaunlet finished but I will be finishing it soon! I hope. Maybe I can get to it before the month finishes. I have been pretty busy this month. I promised the little one a trip to the zoo tomorrow for his 5th birthday! Then I have show tickets to Beauty and the Beast at Alabama Shakespeare Festival to see the show a second time. Then I have the little one's birthday party on Sunday. I am busy busy busy!