Charleston discussion

яσℓєρℓαу > ĸayla'ѕ нoмe

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Aggravated and pissed off with Alec's antics, Mona marched away and headed to Kayla's house. She knew her childhood best friend was at home. She didn't often go out at night and if she did, it was usually with Mona. A small smile perked upon the blondes lips as she thought about startling Kayla who was probably showering. Turning the corner, her blue eyes flickered to Kayla's illuminated window. "ha," She said walking to the back. A large tree nearby had braces which she often used to get into her house. Climbing she carefully made it to the lower roof beneath Kayla's window. With careful precision, she unlocked the window and tumbled into he room, knocking over a stack of items at the edge of Kayla's bed. Mona growled when she landed on her back.

message 2: by alma (new)

alma (bookworm_alma) | 109 comments Mod
Kayla stepped out of the shower and rubbed her hand along the steamy mirror, enabling herself to view her reflection. She grabbed the eyeliner on her shelf without having to look through it, and drew perfect cat-eyeliner on her eyes without having to concentrate much - she could practically do it in her sleep. Smiling with satisfaction, she put on a light sheen of lip gloss and a smudge of blush, then hoisted her towel tightly over her body and stepped out of the bathroom.
She screamed in terror as she realised someone was in her room, and grabbed the nearest thing to her (a hairbrush), flinging it at the intruder.

message 3: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Mona yelped as something wooden collided with her chest. "Bitch!" She yelped popping up, her blue eyes flashing dangerously. Seeing it was only Kayla her eyes softened only slightly. "Kayla!" She exclaimed exaggerated, rolling her eyes and she tossed the brush back at her. "If you're gonna throw something at me-make it prada or gucci. I'm allergic to all other shit," Mona said laughing, approaching. She wrapped her arms around Kayla, and leaned in for a cheek kiss. Flashing her a toothy smile she removed her hands from the towel around her friend.

message 4: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
ALMAAAAA

message 5: by alma (new)

((whoo, finally have computer access!))

"You're a monster." Kayla declared, unable to hide the grin from her face. "I swear I thought I was going to have a heart-attack. What would you have done if I'd have died, huh? Then you'd have no friends." She teased, pulling some lacy black underwear out of her drawer and pulling it on underneath her towel.

message 6: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
"I'd make snowmen!" Mona exclaimed with a witty response. Her eyes flickered to the window. There was no snow. Hopefully that didn't invalidate her argument. "I stand by what I said eaRlier," Mona added wandering over to Kayla's closet. Opening it she pulled out one of Kayla's shirts and put it on, switching her own. "Prada, or nada!"

message 7: by alma (new)

((Will they be going out tonight?))

"I knew it," Kayla said dramatically, walking over to her closet and standing next to Mona. "You're just using me and taking advantage of our friendship to have access to my wardrobe." She herself already knew what she wanted to wear, she just needed to find the dress in question.

message 8: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
How much longer r u on for?))

message 9: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
((Sure if u want. How should we have alec's influence or discussion arise in mona and kayla's interaxtions?))

message 10: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Mona frowned playfully. "Uh no Kay Kay. As much as I love you, your wardrobe is an added bonus to the availvality of your shower bed and ice cream," The blonde winked playfully at her good friend. The top mona had chosen wasn't much different from the one she wore before except for the logo upon the chestal region. bad girl was sparkled across the black fabric. The shorts Mona wore nearly showed her ass but she had enough class to pull it off as semi-appropriate

message 11: by alma (last edited Jul 06, 2016 11:27AM) (new)

((maybe Mona can have a good rant about him lol))

"Damn, you look hot, babe." Kayla said, pulling out a short black dolce & gabanna dress that she intended on wearing. She knew that it was extremely flattering to her body and complexion, especially when she paired it with the vibrant red stillettos she was pulling on.

message 12: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
"Thanks baby," Mona winked. She bumped into kayla's hip with her own and laughed. A cigarette fell out of her pocket and onto the ground. Mona wasn't aware. She was spread out before kayla on her bed like a starfish. "You got my molly?" She asked looking over her shoulder at Kayla.

message 13: by alma (new)

"What the fuck, Mona?" Kayla demanded, putting her hands on her hips to face her friend. "You're doing drugs again? I thought we went over this; you said you were going to sober up." She glanced down at the floor and spotted the cigarette. "And where have you been getting these from?" she knew that Mona often had trouble buying her own cigarettes in town.

message 14: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Mona's normally attractive and innocent eyes flashed Kayla a glare.
"I do what I want Mom!" She said, her voice raised for emphasis on the "mom." The blonde bent down and picked up the cigarette. She trailed it gently along Kayla's skin. "Doesn't that feel good Mommy?" She asked her head titled lightly. It wasn't often Mona spoke with such attitude or flirt or even rebellion but she enjoyed it as a tease for her friends.

message 15: by alma (new)

((damn well that escalated quickly XD))

"Fuck off, Mona, and quit playing those games." Kayla said, plucking the cigarette from her friends fingers. "And I want to know who gave you this. Don't think I forgot about the whole incident with the cigarette shop owner, and why you can't get them anymore."

((you can decide what happened there, but maybe she hooked up with him or something?))

message 16: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Maybe his son fuxked her?

message 17: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
"Kayla-chill. The dick bag wouldn't give me anything anyway. Tried to swindle me some cheap shit but I wouldn't let him," She said referring to Alec, not caring to mention how she ruined his carpet and his drugs. "That kid wanted me anyways, he's probably figured out he'a gay by now or something," Mona added, referring now to the shop keepers son she fucked in the back room.

message 18: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
?

message 19: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Almariaaaaa

message 20: by alma (new)

Kayla rolled her eyes, dumping the cigarette in her trash can. "Who was planning to give it to you?" she demanded, putting her hands on her hips and glaring at Mona intimidatingly. "And don't bother lying to me, I can tell when you're not telling the truth." She already had an inkling about who it could be, but she wanted Mona to say it.

message 21: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Will u be on latwr? Ljme 730 and after??

message 22: by alma (new)

i'm probably going to be on-and-off for the next hour, maybe?

message 23: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Mona looked up at the cieling and let out an aggerated sigh. "Man you're annying as ever. You know I come here to escape riciucle right?" She asked with a sharp tone, warningg Kayla if she pressed much furthur she'd be straining their friendship.
"You're either my friend or my mom-time to decide which role you want Kayla...." The blonde muttered annoyidly.

message 24: by alma (new)

Kayla rolled her eyes, checking herself out in the mirror. "Whatever." she said, already used to Mona's moods. "Where shall we go tonight?" She asked, sliding on a leather jacket over her dress. She turned around once, giving Mona a full view of her outfit. "What do you think?"

message 25: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
"I think you look basic," Mona said bluntly. "Party?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. It wasn't much of her desire to speak about topics she didn't like them. Mona sighed.

message 26: by alma (new)

"Basic is exactly what I was going for." Kayla said, winking at Mona. She slipped her feet into a pair of red pumps to complete her outfit, knowing that she wouldn't drag any unwanted attention to her (as many other people would likely be wearing similar things), yet, she still looked hot enough to stand out just as much as she wanted to. "Yes, party. And you're coming." She told her friend.

message 27: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
"I'm the one who suggested it Bitch," Mona scoffed tossing her blonde hair over her shoulder. She decided to leave out a mention of Alec perhaps attending as well seeing as Kayla had a flip out. Sighing, Mona grabbed her heels and quickly slipped them on. Winking, she climbed back out the window.

message 28: by alma (new)

Kayla laughed and shouted after her, "You could have just taken the stairs, you know." With that in mind, she left her apartment, locked the door and walked down the stairs. When she was outside, she looked around to find Mona.

message 29: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Mona appeared within a few seconds. "Ready?" She asked. The gleam within Mona's blue eyes was thrill seeking and promised a wild night on the eerie dawn.

((I think its your go in twilight with ben and kate haha)

message 30: by alma (new)

((true omg forgot about that! I'll go reply asap after this XD))

"You know it, babe." Kayla said, linking arms with Mona and setting off down the street, so practiced in the art of walking with high heels that she could walk easily and elegantly, her hips swaying.

message 31: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Mona grinned. Being with Kayla was the perfect remedy for a bad encounter with the dick of Alec. Unfortunately Mona was no longer high but that didn't stop her from shouting at the top of her lungs- angering the elderly neighbors. Luckily she didn't live in this part of town so angry mail would only be dealt by Kayla.

Skip to the party?

message 32: by alma (new)

yes! Where should it be?

message 33: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
Xd no clue. got ideas?? haha

message 34: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
we're gonna have to reject peoples face claims. the due date is over for them haha

message 35: by alma (new)

true haha shall we just delete their fc comments or contact them?

and why don't we make like a nightclub location or something XD

message 36: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
sure. give me a few minutes but if u want u can post first??

message 37: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
nah nevermind.

message 38: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
idk tbh. well think about it later

message 39: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
description

message 40: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
can we discuss hilary clinton for a moment? i have a lot of stuff i wanna talk about for no reason tbh

message 42: by alma (new)

sure lol

message 43: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
i just watched 13 hours and now i want to vote for trump

message 44: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
she's all too unpredictable and she killed 4 people the bitch should really go to jail

message 45: by alma (new)

Yah idk I don't like either much luckily I don't live in America XD

message 46: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
lucky
your life isn't hanging by a thread

message 47: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
lets get back to rp.
are you gonna be rping alec and kayla?

message 48: by alma (new)

I guess so lol

which thread?

message 49: by QUEEN, Mona E. Trevor (new)

QUEEN | 425 comments Mod
idk haha