Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > BlueVesper and Jackie Frost

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Hey!! Here we go! Will you please repost your idea?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments I have tons of Rps and I am a guy every time. So I don't mind at all.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Oh, I mis read that. It is kind of hard for me to do two or more characters sometimes.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Name: Kim Soo Hun
Appearance:

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments The snow was drifting down one by one. Kim Soo Hun leaned back in his office chair. It was getting late and the snow was beginning to drift down. If he did not leave now, there was no chance of getting home. With a big groan, he stood up from the chair and started to pack his briefcase. He did not bring that much to the office anyways. Soo Hun is about six feet, short scruffy black hair, and baby blue eyes. He reached up and straightened out his holiday tie. Normally he wore a black or red tie. He soon walked to the elevator so he could go home. At the moment the company has been doing very excellent.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Soo Hun slipped on his black trench coat only moment before he said goodnight to the security guard. He pushed the door open and walked only a block before spotting a girl sitting in the cold. He paused a moment as he stared down at her and then rummaged through his wallet and pockets for some money. He soon felt some coins in pocket, "this is all have in change." He whispered to himself as he placed it in the cup. With his surprise, his eyes stared into hers as a smiled lit his face, "would you like to stay with me? It is freezing out you are going to get sick out here." He began.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Soo Hun smiled, "Let's get you to some place warm." He felt her stumble into him; he turned her in the direction of where his apartment was located. His eyes glanced her up and down as he decided it would be best to hand her his trench coat. As he could see, the girls coat was not much of anything. "Here wrap yourself in this while we walk." It was a few blocks later when he arrived at on of the very fancy apartments in the city. He brought her inside just as the security man glanced up.
"I see you got another one." The security man joked as he watched the girl and Soo Hun.
"Haha very funny Larry. You know I am not that kind of person." He winked at him just as the elevator doors opened and then closed around them. "So what is your name miss?" He asked her as they were the only ones in the elevator.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "Very pretty name." He chuckled as he glanced over at her. "I might or I might not be. As you can see, I am a kind man." The elevator soon dinged opened to the top floor. He walked in, slipped his shoes off and walked to the kitchen. "Would you like some tea, coffee or something else to drink?" He called to her. While Soo Hun was waiting for a reply, he made himself some of his favorite tea.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Soo Hun glanced into the other room as he had just finished pouring his tea into a cup. He walked into the room and smiled. "You may sit down if you would like." He went over and placed his things where he always put them when he came home. "Are you sure you do not want anything? What about warm water or hot chocolate?" He asked her as he knew she wanted some, but was rejecting it.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "You need to eat something." He walked back into the kitchen to prepare something for Riley. Soo Hun glanced into the other room once in a while as he was getting everything ready. "You are not intruding, I invited you here so you need to at least eat somethings." He added in as he finished dishing out the rice. "You do not have to eat a lot, but please eat something. Okay?" He placed everything on the food. "Come sit." He motioned her to sit.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Soo Hun watched her and smiled before taking a bite out of his. He wanted to say something, but was probably not the right time to say it considering that Riley was eating the meal he prepared. "If you want more, you can go into the kitchen and get some." He informed her as he liked having company, even if that one person was Riley. "And in the morning, I can make breakfast." He smiled at her, "I know that I am getting a head of myself, but just so I know ahead of time." He waited patiently for her to answer.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "You sure?" He had finished his dinner and stood up to take the plates in. "If you need a place to stay, for how many nights needed, just tell you security guard downstairs and he will let you by." He placed the dishes in the sink and began to wash them. "Just say my name and that is it. I always at work so I won't be around that much." He added in.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments "It sure did not look like it. You were almost dead. But luckily I saved you and brought you here." He informed as he glanced outside when she did. Soo Hun finished the dishes, wiped his hands and smiled at Riley. "I am heading to bed. Please make yourself comfortable. When you go to bed, please turn off all the lights." He turned and walked to his bedroom on the other side. He changed and climbed into bed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Soo Hun relaxed closed his eyes as it was somewhat a stressful day. First he relaxed his toes and then legs and worked his way up to finally his head. It took him almost fifteen minutes to finally fall asleep. He had slept through the night, not realizing that Riley has snuck out and back to the city. He yawned a bit as he slept until the sun appeared from behind the horizon.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments The sun started to peak through the blinds as he began to stir. With just a small yawn, he sat up as he almost forgot that he had brought a girl into his home. It did not take long to check on whether or not she was awake. At first glance, he assumed she was in the bathroom, just checking again made him realize she was not in the apartment at all. Soo Hun changed quickly into his suit and tie before taking the elevator and rushing outside. Why did she leave? He was being so nice and yet she just left like that. Maybe he should have just left her there on the sidewalk.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((Okay. Good to know you have not forgot about our Rp. Thanks for letting me know.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((Just let me know when you come back on.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((Good luck with that!! I am rooting for you to get it done!!))