Audiobooks discussion

Permed to Death (The Bad Hair Day Mysteries, #1)
This topic is about Permed to Death
Free Promos for Review > Cozy Mystery Available for Review

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments Permed to Death, book #1 in my Bad Hair Day cozy mystery series, is now available in audiobook at Audible and iTunes. Hairstylist Marla Shore is giving grumpy Mrs. Kravitz a perm when her client dies in the shampoo chair. I have review copies available via free Audible download. If interested, please state your email and where you post reviews.

Patty | 5 comments I would be glad to listen to and review your book. I post reviews on audible, goodreads, and amazon.

allenxpaa@msn.com

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments Thanks, Patty. I will be happy to send you a review copy of Permed to Death audiobook.

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments Book has been sent. Please notify me that you have received it okay.

message 5: by Christy (new)

Christy Morris-Colley (h1d3ns33k) | 4 comments Interested.. I also review on Goodreads, B& N and Amazon.

message 6: by Christy (new)

Christy Morris-Colley (h1d3ns33k) | 4 comments what.are.ya.readin@gmail.com

message 7: by Nancy (last edited Jul 02, 2016 03:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments Christy, have you ever downloaded a book from Audible before? And would you also post a review there and possibly on iTunes? If you've never used Audible before, I can send a free copy without using a coupon code. So please let me know.

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. I love cozy mysteries. leslie@neel.com

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments Leslie, where do you post reviews? Do you include Audible and/or iTunes? And have you downloaded from Audible before?

Patty | 5 comments Nancy wrote: "Book has been sent. Please notify me that you have received it okay."

I received the book last night, thanks

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments Great, Patty, thank you for letting me know.

message 12: by Ruth (new) - added it

Ruth Ferguson (ruthdfw) | 93 comments info4ruth@gmail.com !

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments Before I send you one of my limited free audiobook copies of Permed to Death, please let me know if you have ever received an Audible download and also where you post reviews besides here on Goodreads. I should also add that this offer is only good while supplies last.

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments Ruth, please see the message above.

message 15: by Ruth (new) - added it

Ruth Ferguson (ruthdfw) | 93 comments Nancy wrote: "Ruth, please see the message above."

Hi, I usually just post a review on the book's thread as I did earlier today with The Woman in Cabin 10The Woman in Cabin 10. Yes I am an audible member, in fact it is how i prefer to receive them.

I plan to include more reviews in my newspaper North Dallas Gazette and sometimes my reviews are shared with Audiofile magazine.

message 16: by Nancy (last edited Jul 02, 2016 12:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments For Ruth: Would you be willing to post a review on Audible? That's where I need them the most. Also, if possible, at Amazon and iTunes in addition to Goodreads.

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments Nancy,

I would love to review your audiobook.

I post my reviews to Goodreads, Audible and my blog at https://jbarronowens.com.

You can send it to jbarronowens at comcast dot net.

message 18: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 42 comments Hi Nancy! If you have any more codes I would love to listen and review the story on audible. ~ cheri_flynn@yahoo.com.

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Nancy wrote: "Leslie, where do you post reviews? Do you include Audible and/or iTunes? And have you downloaded from Audible before?"
I post reviews at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. And yes, I download from Audible all the time.

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments Hey, Nancy!

Just wanted to let you know I got the Audible download a little while ago. As soon as I finish listening to my present book, which I think has six and a half to seven hours left on it, I will get right to yours. I love cozy mysteries. They're entertaining, fun and they don't tax my brain too hard, especially after these Great Courses books. Thank you for sending it to me. I can't wait to listen to it.

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments Jeffrey, I'm glad you got it and hope you enjoy the story!
nancy

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments I have sent a copy to everyone above who has requested an audiobook of Permed to Death in exchange for an honest review. Thank you for your interest.

Please send me the links to your review when available. And in case you want to be notified more directly about new releases, you can sign up for my newsletter here: http://nancyjcohen.com/newsletter/

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Nancy. Just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and posted my reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Audible. Thanks for the opportunity to listen.

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments Leslie, Thanks so much for your review of Permed to Death audiobook! I am glad you liked the story and will keep you on my reviewer list for when the next in series is done.

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments Cheri, if that's your review of Permed to Death audiobook on Audible, many thanks! You are right that the story has been revised and updated since the original edition. The audiobook is linked to my newer Author's Edition.

message 26: by Cheri (new)

Cheri | 42 comments Nancy wrote: "Cheri, if that's your review of Permed to Death audiobook on Audible, many thanks! You are right that the story has been revised and updated since the original edition. The audiobook is linked to m..."

Yes, it is! I apologize for the late response, I have been so busy this week preparing for a presentation, I just now getting caught up. I enjoyed the story! Thank you again!

Nancy (nancyjcohen) | 14 comments You are welcome!