Square In Wonderland Book Club discussion

Red Rising (Red Rising Saga, #1)
This topic is about Red Rising
July 2016 > Red Rising (Non-Spoiler Discussion)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie Derbas (In Wonderland) (in_wonderland) | 211 comments Mod
Here is where you can talk all about this book prior to reading it. (Or if you have read it, no spoilers!) Here you can put your theories, what you want out of this book, what you're excited about this book, etc!

Brianna (bebecburt) I'm pretty excited to read this book. I've owned it for awhile, but for some reason, never picked it up. This will definitely motivate me to finally do so!

Melissa (miss_melissalee) Dammit I read this one already. Lol ill have to patiently wait to talk to people about it.

message 4: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Brianna wrote: "I'm pretty excited to read this book. I've owned it for awhile, but for some reason, never picked it up. This will definitely motivate me to finally do so!"

This has been on my TBR, but I currently don't own it. So, I'll prolly see if my library has it. It does sound interesting!

message 5: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Melissa wrote: "Dammit I read this one already. Lol ill have to patiently wait to talk to people about it."

Sorry to hear that Melissa! Did you like it?!

Melissa (miss_melissalee) Stephanie wrote: "Melissa wrote: "Dammit I read this one already. Lol ill have to patiently wait to talk to people about it."

Sorry to hear that Melissa! Did you like it?!"

No worries. I voted for it so i could talk about it. It was okay.

message 7: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Melissa wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Melissa wrote: "Dammit I read this one already. Lol ill have to patiently wait to talk to people about it."

No worries. I voted fo..."

LMFAO, Dana does that sometimes too! :)

Dana | 240 comments Mod
Stephanie wrote: "Melissa wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Melissa wrote: "Dammit I read this one already. Lol ill have to patiently wait to talk to people about it."

No wor..."

I also usually read things before the month and then die waiting for everyone! I am SUPER excited to read this one. I got it at NY Comic Con two years ago. I hope it is a good one!

Brianna (bebecburt) Starting this one tonight!

message 10: by Dana (new) - rated it 2 stars

Dana | 240 comments Mod
My TBR for this month is cray! I probably won't be starting this until next week :(

message 11: by Dana (new) - rated it 2 stars

Dana | 240 comments Mod
This was not what I expected it to be, meh I wished I would have loved it but the writing just wasn't that great

Melissa (miss_melissalee) DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE there's a spin off series coming out that take place after the fact. and he just announced a prequel comic series........ TOO MUCH

message 13: by Dana (new) - rated it 2 stars

Dana | 240 comments Mod
Melissa wrote: "DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE there's a spin off series coming out that take place after the fact. and he just announced a prequel comic series........ TOO MUCH"

oh lord