The Challenge Factory discussion

Delicate Ink (Montgomery Ink, #1)
This topic is about Delicate Ink
2016 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Krissy & Ezi - Delicate Ink

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5907 comments Mod
Krissy & Ezi - Delicate Ink

message 3: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 16430 comments Mod
Im starting this today

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Nice. I'm finishing up The Illegal Gardener while I clean and pack. I only have a couple hours left on the audio so I can start this book once I'm finished.

message 5: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hmmm. I heard flogger. So I think that means we will get some BDSM.

Sierra: I hate arrogant Austin (but I really want to jump his bones). Smh

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments The BDSM tag on the book's main page kind of clued me in. Lol.

message 7: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Are Shay and Austin from a previous series?

message 8: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Why all this build up over a damn ride?

message 9: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

I like the family subplot. His love of his parents, cousins etc adds more complexity to his character

message 10: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Just learned about sierra's past and the accident. Interesting.

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Apparently there was a novella before book 1: Ink Inspired

I just now started. I had to charge my headphones and then got distracted with my tv shows. But now I'm good

message 12: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

What tv shows?

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Big Brother and right now MTV: The Challenge is on. The 2 shows I never miss

message 14: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Krissy wrote: "Big Brother and right now MTV: The Challenge is on. The 2 shows I never miss"

I also watch the challenge rivals. I HATE johnny. I have also this season come to dislike Nany, Camilla too

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments ThatEzi wrote: "Krissy wrote: "Big Brother and right now MTV: The Challenge is on. The 2 shows I never miss"

I also watch the challenge rivals. I HATE johnny. I have also this season come to dislike Nany, Camilla..."

I've never been a huge Camilla or Nany fan. I've watched The Challenge since way back when it was Real World vs Road Rules. Back in the 90s :/

I go back and forth with Bananas. Sometimes I like him and sometimes I don't. I think him and Sarah are an unbeatable team this season and I am rooting for them to win. I think Vince is a douche and I think Cheyenne is going to die in the final.

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Stopping for the night. I am at the part where they are getting ready for their first ride on the motorcycle together

message 17: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cheyenne is stupid. Devin is a hot head and I hate Johnny and Vince.
I think Sarah plays both sides and I don't trust her.

Where is Eve?

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Finished. It was okay. The ending irritated me. He pushes her away, they make up, she pushes him away... ugh. Enough already. Nobody needs you to be a martyr. Drama on his side and drama on her side. I was just wishing they would wrap it up by that point.

message 19: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

These matyr complexes occur a lot in romances. This one wasn't too bad. There was a lot of changes for Austin in 2 months. For a man not used to high level communication, it's a lot.

I still don't get why Leif's mom kept him hidden when Austin has a good family support system.

message 20: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

I liked it better than you did. I thought it was a 3.5 stars

message 21: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Did you like this one enough to continue next month with Tempting Boundaries (Montgomery Ink, #2) by Carrie Ann Ryan ?

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments I think I'll pass on this series :/ Sorry

message 23: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Krissy wrote: "I think I'll pass on this series :/ Sorry"

I know you didn't like it. I will wait until I get them on sale. Ill retire this thread then :D