The Challenge Factory discussion

Not Yet (Not Yet, #1)
This topic is about Not Yet
2016 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Krissy & Ezi - Not Yet

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5899 comments Mod
Krissy & Ezi - Not Yet

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments This next then. When shall we start?

message 4: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 16425 comments Mod
I'd like to use this one for SS. So I'll probably start it soon for this week. Maybe Monday?

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Monday works for me :)

message 6: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Started...I'm going to a wedding and I read slower than you anyway.

This is Not love at first sight.

Life lesson: "Middle aged drunk men suck" LMAO

message 7: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Damn, someone (Emma) has a stick up her butt!!
Why is she so damn mad/bitter?

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments I'm finishing up Prickly Business then I can start this book :)

message 9: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

No problem.

Her older sister Evie has boyfriend Garrett. (view spoiler)

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Normally I hate it when there isn't 2 narrators used if there is going to be dual POVs of different genders. But this narrator doesn't do too bad changing her pitch for Landon's POV. But it still would have been better with a male narrator.

message 11: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

I think the narrator is working well for me

message 12: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

I think it is a bit fast for the love talk. All it took was someone being nice to her sister For her to go from Darth Varder to love stuck puppy?

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Yea... she did a complete 180 pretty quickly and easily.

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Everything is going great... waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments 36%.... daaaammmmnnnn #awkward

message 16: by Krissy (last edited Jul 25, 2016 09:12AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments 87% - Shout out to Springfield, Mo! That is where I am originally from and where we will most likely retire in about 3 years.

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Finished!

message 18: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

The love thing happened quick. Now I should say that I'm surprised at myself that I didn't anticipate it

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Well I get why. They had to feel really strongly about each other prior to his "big betrayal" so that it's believable they can get over it

message 20: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

What is the big deal? Can't she understand that he wasn't trying to play her?
You can't date him. I get it. But why be a bitch about it? I like him...I could like her if she wasn't so mean.

His friend Dean is about to get my foot up his ass. What a douche.

P.S. Dean's book is the next in this series

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Dean gets better.

And I thought she overreacted as well. Which is why I put big betrayal in "quotes". Like he said, at least he wasn't a minor and he had no idea she was going to be his teacher!

message 22: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

She is queen of melodrama. Like the world is out to get her and her sister. That chip on her shoulder is like a boulder

message 23: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

The teacher thing is a bit overblown.
Landon is my alcohol/addiction?? Really? I can't tell. It barely appears you love him.

Landon didn't do anything. Emma is just blaming him for everything. I don't like her.

I like that her sister's autism made her more aware but she is taking it to a whole new preachy level.

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments And I don't get where this extreme over the top loathing and distrust of men came from. Because her dad left before she was even born? Well boo fucking hoo. There are quite a lot of us that had piece of shit fathers that didn't stick around. Because her ex-boyfriend moved on with his life after they broke up??? Uhh... they broke up. Was he supposed to lock himself up and pine for years???? Ridiculous.

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments All I'm saying is her past does not justify her present attitude

message 26: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Krissy wrote: "All I'm saying is her past does not justify her present attitude"

Couldn't have said it better

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments I really liked Landon. And even Dean towards the end. But I barely tolerated Emma. I loved the career choice Landon goes with at the end.

message 28: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Why would a school hire someone who is 2 years older than the students anyway?
Then freak out because he drove her to a hospital???

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments ThatEzi wrote: "Why would a school hire someone who is 2 years older than the students anyway?
Then freak out because he drove her to a hospital???"

I thought the exact same thing! When hiring they should have been well aware that the teenage boys would make waves with such a young attractive teacher. It's equivalent to some woman hiring some sexy playboy type nanny and get pissy when her husband checks out her ass!!

message 30: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

I don't really care for the flow (transitions) of the sorry. This writer, Emma are giving me whiplash. It's not smooth from emotion and the character development was just okay

message 31: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

We have 2 more audio BRs...which one next?

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3313 comments Delicate Ink since I already own it.