Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Good Girl Bad Girl
This topic is about Good Girl Bad Girl
Advanced Copies for Review > Dangerous, new, suspense thriller - looking for reviews

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann Girdharry (anngirdharry) Hi,

I'm looking for advanced reviews for Good Girl Bad Girl
Good Girl Bad Girl by Ann Girdharry

Here is the book info -

She’s got guts. Sometimes she can pass under the radar. But how far must she go, to face the truth and find her mother?
A new, dangerous, psychological suspense thriller

Kal is twenty-eight years old and she’s no fool, though sometimes she might pretend to be, because hiding her strengths is a great way to extract information.
An expert in psychology and skilled in reading other people and their behaviours, she first learnt her craft from her deceased father. He was a man with dark secrets.

When her journalist mother goes missing, Kal investigates. A shadow’s been stalking her family for three generations. Kal will uncover a child trafficking network and to find her mother, she must face her deepest suspicions and a dread she's been avoiding all her life…

I'm looking for reviewers who can post their reviews up on Goodreads and then up on Amazon for 16th August.
(mobi, epub or pdf versions available)

Thanks!

Dominique Soeldner | 4 comments Hi! I'd love to review your book. I'm new to this group so please let me know if there's any info you need. My email address is jerseygirl51582@gmail.com and I use Amazon kindle books all the time so I'm not sure which format is the best. Probably pdf? Thanks!

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann Girdharry (anngirdharry) hi Dominique,

Thanks for your offer!
I'll send an email to you with the kindle mobi file attached.

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Good Girl Bad Girl (other topics)