David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)
This topic is about A Court of Mist and Fury
Archives (Book of the Month) > July 2016 Book of the Month - A Court of Mist and Fury

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod
A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Mist and Fury won for July's Book of the Month!

Spoilers are welcome but please hide them with spoiler tabs for those who have not read this book.

Enjoy!!! :)

message 2: by Karen’s Library (last edited Jun 29, 2016 11:14PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

I started reading this last month but stopped when it won as our BotM so I could read it with the group. I'm not very far in, maybe 15%. (view spoiler)

Donna (bookdragongirl) I read this already and LOVED it!!! But, I have to admit that the first 1/4th of the book I didn't like it. But then once I did, I LOVED it. So don't give up on it too easily if you feel that way! I look forward to the discussion. Enjoy everyone :)

Leigh | 403 comments Just finished this one and loved it!

message 5: by Alyson (new) - added it

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 240 comments I preordered this one and I loved it! I can't decide which is better this series or Throne of Glass!

Catherine Bruno | 771 comments Still reading it and I can't stand the sexual tension. It's killing me!

Catherine Bruno | 771 comments Holy shit this book! Lol! It tugged my heartstrings and tore me apart. Thank god for that ending or I would have been so angry you don't even know. I LOVED it after the first 50 pages and ugh it's going to kill me waiting for the next one.

message 8: by Karen’s Library (last edited Jul 07, 2016 01:28AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

My copy is sitting at home while I'm on vacation. :( It was too heavy and bulky to bring along, not to mention just way too pretty. I didn't want it to get hurt. ;)

message 9: by Alyson (new) - added it

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 240 comments Karen wrote: "My copy is sitting at home while I'm on vacation. :( It was too heavy and bulky to bring along, not to mention just way too pretty. I didn't want it to get hurt. ;)"

It is too pretty to get hurt.

I'm home and finally able to pick up my beautiful book. I'm 20% in and loving it so far! And It's still July. Whoop whoop!!

I'm about half way through. Feyre is starting to access her powers. I really like Cassian. Is Nesta going to get together with him? They have that hate thing going on which usually turns into intense attraction. ;-P

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Court of Mist and Fury (other topics)