1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Loki and Amber

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Hello

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Hey. I have to go to bed. will post a character in the morning

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Mmkay

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Cool so charries now?

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Age?

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Like early twenties

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Okay sounds good

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments sorry was at a camp

message 12: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments That's fine

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments detailed or just name age appearance and what idea was it sorry

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Name age appearance and I don't remember. It was your idea though

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments yeah I know it's sad lol

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments It's where the forest protector/ranger finds a girl in the wreckage of a bandit attack and nurses her back to health

message 17: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Right right

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments so now we can do it lol

message 19: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Alright we haven't made characters, right? We should do that.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Lol I'm waiting on you and you're waiting on me

message 21: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Alright. I'll put a character up soon

message 22: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments

Name:
Olivia Grace Wellington

Appearance:

Personality:
TBRP

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments now I'm intimidated :P

message 24: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Lol don't be. I'll tell you my secret, it's still a simple template but I just added a lot of pictures

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments I'm on mobile so I'll try to make one tomorrow. goodnight.

message 26: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Night, Pay.

message 28: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Lol, spoilers.

message 30: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Just sleep. I'll keep dropping hints and you'll figure it out eventually.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments I mean, that's how my name starts but I don't know how you would know.

message 32: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Yeah I know that it ends in son too. Lol I sound so creepy. I promise I know you.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Irl or off of here?

message 34: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Off here.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments ok good I was scared for a second. What group

message 36: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Just go to bed its past your bed time. At least that's what I used to tell you.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments God damn it. Why do you so these fake accounts?

message 38: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments I only have this one. And I figured no one would know it was me because of the name I used. I only Rp on this account. I don't really know why lol.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Are you scared people will remember stuff you said and not rp or just wanted another account. I feel old seeing all these new people

message 40: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments I just wanted another account. I like separating my Rp account and my personal account so people can't see I'm talking on my personal account when I'm not in the mood to Rp and bug me.

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments ahhh. I just ignore people tbh

message 42: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Are we going to do this even though you've figured out my true identity?

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments not this one but if you have some ideas

message 44: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments If I'm honest when have we ever actually ended up rping?

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments the house rp and one other that went about 200 I think

message 46: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments The house rp? What?

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments with lime 5 people

message 48: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Psht I don't even remember that

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments lol it was before we were good friends