Harry Potter Fans discussion

The Daily Prophet > Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Sophie Simpson (sophiecool123) | 1008 comments Mod
Ilvermorny, the great North American school of magic was founded in the seventeenth century. It stands at the highest peak of Mount Greylock, where it is concealed from non-magic gaze by a variety of powerful enchantments, which sometimes manifest in a wreath of misty cloud.

Read the story of this North American school of magic here: https://www.pottermore.com/writing-by...

Watch the video here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkBPw...

What do think of the newest part of the wizarding world? Would you rather go there or to hogwarts??Get sorted into your Ilvermorny house in the quizzes discussion folder.

message 2: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments THUNDERBIRD!!! :D

message 3: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments A little bit of advice for those who havent heard about Ilvermorny:
make sure to read the ENTIRE story before being sorted--its really interesting!

message 4: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Grace  Wright | 657 comments Mod
I got Thunderbird!

message 5: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Barron (kitty103196) I got Pukwudgie

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I got Pukwudgie.

*is in love with the Ilvermorny story*

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments I am in Pukwudgie but I want Thuderbird or Horned Serpent

message 8: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments BE PROUD

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Proud to be an independent Pukwudgie

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna | 112 comments Horned Serpent

message 12: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Azkamalazka wrote: "A little bit of advice for those who havent heard about Ilvermorny:
make sure to read the ENTIRE story before being sorted--its really interesting!"

Yeah, I probably should have done that, I only skimmed it.

message 13: by Mahima (new)

Mahima Pradhan Grace Wright wrote: "Azkamalazka wrote: "A little bit of advice for those who havent heard about Ilvermorny:
make sure to read the ENTIRE story before being sorted--its really interesting!"

Yeah, I probably should hav..."

To be honest, even I did not read the story before getting sorted.

message 14: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Mahima wrote: "Grace Wright wrote: "Azkamalazka wrote: "A little bit of advice for those who havent heard about Ilvermorny:

Yeah, ..."

Yeah..

message 15: by Mahima (new)

Mahima Pradhan I'm in Wampus!!!!!

message 16: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Mahima wrote: "I'm in Wampus!!!!!"

Cool! Did you just take the quiz?

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments I have no idea if I either want to go to Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and wizardry, or Hogwarts. I can't choose between them. I want to go to Hogwarts because I love Hogwarts, but Ilvermorny is probably close to me, since I live in America

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments I just read the story of Ilvermorny and I love it.

I'm a horned serpent

message 19: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Kavy Jackson Fullbuster~When every star fall brought you to tears again~ wrote: "I just read the story of Ilvermorny and I love it.

I'm a horned serpent"

Cool, that is what I wanted to be.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments Grace Wright wrote: "Azkamalazka wrote: "A little bit of advice for those who havent heard about Ilvermorny:

Yeah, I probably should hav..."

I read the whole thing

message 21: by Jo (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments Proud Pukwudgie!!

message 22: by Isadora (new)

Isadora I'm horned serpent !

message 23: by Amritha (new)

Amritha | 124 comments Thunderbird!

message 24: by Ross (new)

Ross | 36 comments I am always Ravenclaw for Hogwarts but am Thunderbird in Ilvermorny.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments I took the quiz again and I got the same one

message 26: by Mad Giles (new)

Mad Giles (Giles A. Madding) (gilesamadding) | 1856 comments Thunderbird

message 27: by Jenine (new)

Jenine (_jenine) | 272 comments Mad wrote" Thunderbird"

Same here!!