Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen Catalyst & Katy

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Hi.. Do you have any ideas?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Not currently no..

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments I kinda like the bad boy idea...

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments I can be the bad boy..

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Sure. You first?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Name: Riley Mitchell

Appearance: http://cdn.quotesgram.com/small/73/91...

History: No dad in the picture, mom doesn't really care much about what he does. Riley looks like the typical bad boy; gauges, piercings, tattoos. The whole deal. He smokes occasionally and often gets into fights. Hard to get him to open up but he does actually care about a few people.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Uhh. I'm not sure how to. So could you?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Riley had been at the party but chose to leave, not wanting to be near so many people. He was walking the same way as Ana was going, a cigarette in his mouth, unlit. He sighed quietly as he walked toward home.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Riley pulled the hood of the hoodie he was wearing up before lighting his cigarette. He didn't care about his reputation as the bad boy. Just made it easier for him to avoid people. He hummed faintly as he walked.

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Riley actually showed up to school on time most mornings. He walked into his first hour class and took a seat at the back corner near the Windows. He took out a notebook, biting his lip lightly as he looked around the classroom. He was dressed in his usual black jeans, ripped ones today, plain t shirt and a zip up dark grey hoodie. Oh. And bright dark blue converse.

(Want them to have to do a school project together or something...?

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (Sure. Random question: did you kinda get this idea from the book/movie, A Walk To Remember?)

Riley didn't even notice her. He tapped his pen against the table in different rhythms as he listened to the teachers lesson. He barely paid attention though, looking out the window.

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (I liked them both, that's why I asked cause it just seemed a bit similar with the idea for the play..)

Riley eventually put his head down on the desk and drifted to sleep, not caring. He had barely slept last night so he was falling asleep in class anyway so it was easier just to put his head down.

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "Yes. Just a bit." Riley mumbled, sounding like he was still asleep. He opened his eyes, shifting and sitting up again, yawning. He smirked, pushing his hair out of his face as he watched the teacher.

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Riley rolled his eyes. "What kind of time, detention? Suspension?" He asked. He honestly didn't care. It wasn't like he was failing any classes or anything. Just with how he looked, and acted sometimes, most everyone assumed he was going nowhere.

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "Give me the final then. I know all this and understand it! What's the point of listening to you repeat what I already know." Riley told him, sighing in annoyance.

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "No thanks." Riley mumbled, looking down at his notebook, starting to doodle randomly. Usually, he'd write stuff, not draw but he didn't want the teacher reading it..

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Riley smirked and put his head back down on the desk. Not sleeping this time, just relaxing and looking out the window. Already more than ready for school to be over for the day.

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Riley picked up his stuff as the bell rang. He slung his bag over his shoulder and walked to the door slowly.

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (It was just first class and now it's last? Did you just kinda skip the rest of the day?)

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (It's fine. I just wanted to double check.)

Riley's final class was English. His worst class behavior wise. He disliked the teacher so it was quite difficult

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (Sure.)

Riley sat quietly as class began. Sighing as the teacher began a new lesson. That was teaching the same stuff they'd just learned. He debated what to do.

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Riley began to make a bunch of comments on the teachers lesson quietly he hummed softly.

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (Eh. I just kinda don't know what to do... Our characters don't interact so...)

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (What other ideas?)

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (Okay..)

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Sure